What's her endgame?

What's her endgame?

Attached: gettyimages-1240444759-37385d4093d6ee4d2b8ffaa0133023dc0f1a7204-s1100-c50.jpg (1100x825, 51.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QS27S3mspjU
streamable.com/rsla4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Narcissism.

typical female after getting broken up shit
>get half your stuff
>ruin the other person's image and hopefully their life

getting my attention so I can chose her for being my gf

She just didn't expect Depp to fire back, since she's used at getting away with everything

at this point... having some kind of career at the end of this.

Depp is probably gonna fail in court but in the court of public opinion, nobody will touch her again.

Become Jane Sparrow as final insult towards Depp.

Attached: 1642632934369.webm (1920x1036, 2.94M)

it's mutual destruction for both of them

Thoughts on dr Hughes?

Attached: 220503-Dawn-Hughes-ew-448p-28d363.jpg (760x507, 70.66K)

Completely mogged by Dr. Curry

typical modern day feminist who had a husband who left her for another woman

Doing multiple lines of coke in court and the shitting on someones bed after she wins.

Too bad she’s a career roastie

Attached: 5CB4DB1B-A459-4098-B5F1-6D111E7F6A3F.jpg (701x452, 104.86K)

Feminazi.

crashing her career

Roastie soon to be toasty

A living stereotype.

I hope that our few remaining friends
Give up on trying to save us
I hope we come up with a fail-safe plot
To piss off the dumb few that forgave us

I hope the fences we mended
Fall down beneath their own weight
And I hope we hang on past the last exit
I hope it's already too late

And I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here
Someday burns down
And I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away
And I never come back to this town again

In my life, I hope I lie
And tell everyone you were a good wife
And I hope you die
I hope we both die

I hope I cut myself shaving tomorrow
I hope it bleeds all day long
Our friends say it's darkest before the sun rises
We're pretty sure they're all wrong

I hope it stays dark forever
I hope the worst isn't over
And I hope you blink before I do
And I hope I never get sober

And I hope when you think of me years down the line
You can't find one good thing to say
And I'd hope that if I found the strength to walk out
You'd stay the hell out of my way

I am drowning, there is no sign of land
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand
And I hope you die
I hope we both die

youtube.com/watch?v=QS27S3mspjU

Attached: 1379520578766.png (405x405, 153.35K)

Based, don't want kids just a hot wife to psychoanalyse me in bed

To shit in 50% of all beds. At random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike.

Attached: AmberTurdReddit.png (1918x1710, 240.73K)

So what happens if she somehow wins?

showing signs of aging while annoyingly still being pretty

there will be no survivors.

Attached: 1628634891583.jpg (480x480, 18.92K)

/ourgal/ trough and trough.

>somehow
she is winning 100% retard
there is no case, this is a publicity stunt for Depp

that second comment...are people really this disconnected from reality?

You mean based

The best part of this is how she exposed her own terrible acting. I haven't seen her movies but holy fuck even if she wins it this bitch is never gonna get another job again LMAO

Depp is the one with all the evidence.
Only thing Amber has is coke and bad acting.

i'd feel sorry for her if she hadn't have done that #metoo abuser bullshit.

also a bottle up her vag

how can she win?
she admitted to writing the op ed herself.. witnesses and experts identified the losses depp faced because of it... what does she have to use?

wow! I bet she had to do 50 takes and finally have someone let her snort some pepper seeds or something to make her have an emotional reaction!

shame she didn't have any footage of that

She's a beautiful woman and it's the year of our lady 2022.

stop watching retarded twitch streamers
there is no case, Depp will lose and both sides know it
the case is a publicity stunt
the fact that he abused her, to which Depp’s own witness testified
don’t be a retarded redditor

>What's her endgame?
didn't depp sue her?

>she thinks an actor career is about acting and not actractiveness
she will have roles until she is no longer a 10

Shouldn't you be at court, Amber?

Women cease being attractive when you see their poop. At least for me. I cannot get turned on by a woman after seeing her shit.

what is this so i can never watch it on accident?

Attached: 1626729152381.jpg (250x238, 16.59K)

funny because I think this way too
I never never talk about poop or pee with the girls I am, even longterm relationship, it digusts me

An incredibly uncrediable expert. Her entire testimony is repeating what Amber told her based on what Amber chose to share with her AFTER the case was filed against Amber. It's as useless a testimony as the Google searches retard.

Where's the proof sir? Surely there has to be, she was recording everything... would be silly if she recorded everything EXCEPT the part that matters haha

She's HOT and doesn't want to bring up a kid to become a SAD bluepilled user like YOU? Based.

Attached: 1651711219448.jpg (1076x933, 204.58K)

The fact that she felt the need to record everything is proof enough, incel.

>the fact that he abused her
proof?

ok so where's the recording of what she claims? SURELY she has it, right?

You retards have no idea which way the jury will lean. You might as well just flip a stick in the air and guess which side will point away from you. And if you think it is 100% one way or the other based on your own preconceptions then I hate to break it to you but that jury is nowhere near as mentally deficient as 99% of this image board.

there are photos of her with bruised face, recordings of Depp shouting at her, the messages where he says he wants to kill her and rape her corpse and Depp’s therapist witness saying there was mutual abuse
that is only Depp’s own witnesses so far
Heard is a psychopath but the case is over and if you believe that Depp has even a slightest chance to win you are a retarded monkey

>incel can't read
typical impotent rage

streamable.com/rsla4g
This is who decides

I doubt the jeet will side with the woman

The lengths people go to to defend Amber Heard just because they didn't like Rango is depressing.

that’s a Mexican

mogs the shit out of amber lmao

>retard has no proof
typical impotent rage

>Mexicans in Virginia
Retard

you are the only one rage posting itt. lmao
stop projecting. shes already finished but lets wait for cross examination should be even more interesting.

/ourqueen/ knows her movies

Attached: lol.jpg (1080x760, 113.75K)

I heard public opinion was improving for amber after she cried on the podium. Is she getting canceled still or is she all in on movies

>If I just call them an incel enough times, surely someone will agree with my wildly baseless claims. I love you, Amber! Please notice me!

That's not ever her.

imagine this being your therapist

>Trial in Fairfax County, Virginia
>The county is home to the headquarters of intelligence agencies such as the Central Intelligence Agency, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, and National Reconnaissance Office, as well as the National Counterterrorism Center and Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
that jury is glowing

I can
I can also imagine her being ultimately repulsed by someone who literally needs therapy in the first place

that’s not a Pajeet accent you deaf autist
it’s clearly mesican

I could literally save her if she gave me a chance

Her testimony convinced me that attractive spoiled women have zero hardships in life and get everything handed to them. I guess I knew this before but I didn't know the extent of it until now. It looks like she actually thinks she can act because everyone around her always fawned over her due to her looks.
This is like a literal child trying to claim they made it rain by shouting at the clouds and you just go "uhuh of course, you're very powerful". They actually think they have you convinced. They don't comprehend how stupid they look at all because everyone always gives them what they want so they think they must've been convincing or did a good job.

You can tell she's acting and lying so blatantly. Yet she continues to think she's great at it because I'm sure everyone in her life always told her she's amazing at acting or they just put up with her dumb lies. Absolute insanity.

Initially it was obviously to get better parts by 'being a survivor'.

Now it's career survival. She thought that by not naming Depp she would get away with paintiong herself as a abuse victim, but he sued, and has already proved that it was him she was referring to, so now it's all about if the jury believes he hit her or not.

The only solid evidence we've seen (heard as it was audio) so far, as that she hit him. I think the jury will favor Depp.

It is hard to see I was wondering if this is someone who lost her charisma with age or if she never had any to begin with.

She certainly seems like the type that never questioned the truth of the storys her patients tell her. And I can not fathom how she could get all these credentialls even when riding the woke wave

Attached: 1626173703811.jpg (1053x702, 289.46K)

weird, it's the opposite for me

post a timestamp where she said this
want to have a laugh

It's fake