Who’s excited for the Flash movie?

Who’s excited for the Flash movie?

Attached: flash.png (1193x1223, 1.56M)

Isn't Faora dead in the Sneederverse?

>Who’s excited for the Flash movie
hahaha

who isn't excited for another exciting capeshit movie

Attached: 1595033330027.gif (320x200, 560.84K)

Nobody

it's supercape vs punch man!!!

In the movie, Flash travels to a parallel universe where Superman doesn't exist and Zod is about to invade Earth just like in Man of the Steel.

>it's real
i know a guy on Yea Forums who's REALLY excited now

Flash missed their chance, no one will care about their multiverse stuff because Marvel did it first with NWH and DS

Fascinating stuff

I know that guy too

>antje's back
hopefully she pulverizes super girl

>Seeing superwomen fight
Yes

Attached: 1629177422755.webm (1280x720, 1.83M)

the plot is actually interesting. zod presents himself the same way he does in man of the steel with that message to the whole world that "you are not alone".
Flash and Batman Keaton find out that the ship Kal el was supposed to travel on was actually occupied by Kara and the US government captured the ship so they have to free her before the invasion.

Honestly this. They should just cancel it and retool it into a booster gold movie

Wow you're right that IS interesting

Virgins and manbabies, mostly.

God bless Dan Riba and Bruce Timm

No she just went to the phantom realm with that army guy. They're probably making babies to keep their minds occupied until they can get back.

Batman Keaton does not want to face the Kryptonians but he has no other choice. Keaton creates an armored suit similar to the one in Injustice 2.
When it comes time for combat, the Kryptonians easily defeat this Justice League, in fact, Kara breaks Zod's neck.
The defeat forces Flash to go back in time like he did in Zack Znyder Justice League to have another chance against the invaders but they are defeated again.

>LE MULTIVERSES!!!
holy shit just fucking stop watching superhero movies

>antje traue
>not cast as Wonder Woman
>instead a kosher j*fd was cast
sneeder keks WILL defend this like they defend their greatest ally

Attached: 1613154483993.png (619x338, 535K)

Antje true is back boys

Attached: 1644549349708.webm (768x432, 2.88M)

Who the fuck are these people

im excited its going to be epic

>Flash movie
Nobody's excited for that gay autistic LEGO head.

Azra should be in jail

Fuck off.

no one gives a fuck about this garbage. DC lost to marvel and people are already getting sick of marvel shit. It's over for you DC cucks and your failed universe.

Sounds cool actually

She's too short idiot. And no, I don't like Gal as WW. She can barely deliver the lines.

Why isn't she blonde? Even if you fetish demands they're brown just put a wig on them.

Attached: 1650487712127.png (956x2693, 1.37M)

Cope

Because her name is Kara Danvers in the DCEU, not to be confused with Marvel's blonde heroine Carol Danvers.

Both of those are complete garbage though, the plot to The Flash actually sounds cool

keep going

Ezra "Leddit Cuck Slayer" Miller is incredibly based and anyone who questions this needs to go back

Attached: 1648680743286.jpg (1636x1924, 646.57K)

>they are literally, unironically resetting the entire DC timeline because their francise is such a disaster
Holy FUCK the absolute state

Attached: OOOOOOO.jpg (430x378, 24.81K)

The Flash has always been used to retcon shit in comics, everyone should have expected the movie version to trim the fat.

>the way her nipples get hard after he tickles and fondles her

Fags and cuckolds deserve the rope alike.

There's "Retcons" like "We got rid of 90% of the Bat-family who nobody gives a fuck about because this shit has been going on for fifty years and it's getting ridiculous"
And then there's RETCONS like "We're recasting Batman and Superman and going back to the first part of the story because holy fuck we can't do anything right."

Ezra isn't a fag though, he is bisexual

Attached: 1632282187780.jpg (715x950, 130.76K)

The only thing worse than a fag is a dishonest fag.

you need to have sex

You need to die.

I don't even know how bisexual it is. From the sounds of his Hawaii rampage, he says he's bisexual to fuck just women in open relationships. I think he's nuts, but he's also tactically a fag.

It’s too bad since flash invented multiverse stuff back in the 50s.
Now if they used my Grodd fan script to start off with this wouldn’t have been a problem since my second script was mirror master traveling to parallel universes

Make them kiss!

>They are redoing the best thing from a past movie

Seems like he fucks whatever he wants at that particular moment since there's pictures like that of him with dudes too
I cant speak for him obviously but my tastes also swing back and forth as another bi person

why does Supergirl and Flash have the same haircut?

Attached: 1650818100079.jpg (605x915, 116.08K)

kek

Our heroes are defeated every time the Flash decides to go back in time, it's almost as if it's the destiny of the Kryptonians to occupy the Earth. After that Flash (Miller) faces Flash 2 .(Here I don't remember exactly what I took to this fight but I know that Flash 2 stayed fighting the Kryptonians for ten years, going back in time and always losing to them)

The entire 52 universe was a reboot, and then they reboot that entire universe too

So they look similar from the back when someone is beating up they pussies

Yes , based

I hope the fights are on the level of Man of the steel

Attached: images (84).jpg (453x677, 29.32K)

Attached: BjFXJqXIYAAyAaL.jpg (600x450, 38.36K)

What if her armor breaks down during the fight, imagine how embarrassing that would be hahaha.

isn't supergirl supposed to be blonde?

>Kara breaks Zod's neck
>Flash to go back in time like he did in Zack Znyder Justice League
And that's a good thing now. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH