Halo

This series has made me completely regret being a fan of video game movie/tv adaptations

This latest episode might be the single most soul-crushing shit I've ever watched

How can they possibly go lower than this?

Attached: file.png (1195x712, 889.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/uncle_deluge/status/1487928800105189378
halo.bungie.org/haloupdates/allupdates.html
halo.bungie.org/halo2updates/allupdates.html
halo.bungie.org/bwu/
archive.org/details/artbook-Art_of_Halo/
youtube.com/watch?v=6eZ2yvWl9nQ
marathon.bungie.org/story/halo_backstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ueJR-irzjmw
youtube.com/watch?v=hYEdEEM_iHA
youtube.com/watch?v=0q69Msy8ttM
youtube.com/watch?v=a7xObHgI8gE
youtube.com/watch?v=9BURsPjNKck
youtube.com/watch?v=8ptR37SFmxo
twitter.com/MaxHoberman/status/1189555877512175622?s=20
youtube.com/watch?v=rszStapddKk
youtube.com/watch?v=yCS9A1PScHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf is that haircut

MASSA CHEEEEEEEEFF!!

The worst part is if they just cut out the kwan storyline and character, we'd have a somewhat entertaining but dumb show to watch. But that part makes it unbearable.

This was predicted.
mobile.twitter.com/uncle_deluge/status/1487928800105189378

Why didn't you listen?

The lefty/pol/

Essential Halo Kino

>Halo Bulletins
Matt's Halo Updates (6 October 2000 - 5 October 2001)
halo.bungie.org/haloupdates/allupdates.html
Frankie's Bungie Update (16 January 2004 - 5 November 2004)
halo.bungie.org/halo2updates/allupdates.html
Bungie Weekly Updates (12 November 2004 - 17 June 2011)
halo.bungie.org/bwu/

>Books
The Art of Halo: Creating A Virtual World
archive.org/details/artbook-Art_of_Halo/

>Behind the scenes content from Bungie
Halo - Macworld Unveiling
youtube.com/watch?v=6eZ2yvWl9nQ
Halo 1999 Story
marathon.bungie.org/story/halo_backstory.html
Making of Halo: Combat Evolved (Ultra Rare Xbox magazine DVD)
youtube.com/watch?v=ueJR-irzjmw
The Big Stage Episode 002, Paul Russel "Halo" Origin
youtube.com/watch?v=hYEdEEM_iHA
Behind the Scenes Making of Halo 2
youtube.com/watch?v=0q69Msy8ttM
Halo 2 Killtacular Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=a7xObHgI8gE
Halo 2: Max Hoberman (Former multiplayer, online, and UX design lead for Halo 2 and Halo 3) dishes on Halo 2's crazy development
youtube.com/watch?v=9BURsPjNKck
Halo 2: Artifacts (early days at Bungie, the first Halo multiplayer prototypes, Halo 2’s “Warfare” game mode, H2 design decisions, cut multiplayer modes, and more!)
youtube.com/watch?v=8ptR37SFmxo
Halo 2: Max Hoberman sharing tidbits from my original Halo 2 multiplayer, UI, and online specs
twitter.com/MaxHoberman/status/1189555877512175622?s=20
Halo 3 - Full Documentary + Bonuses
youtube.com/watch?v=rszStapddKk
Halo 3: ODST [Behind the Scenes]
youtube.com/watch?v=yCS9A1PScHM

Kwan is pretty important for emphasizing that Master Chief works for the bad guys.

I hate this show’s interpretation of the UNSC. ONI was the dark side of it in the games, the UNSC was more morally grey - willing to do questionable things like experimenting on children and suppressing colonial uprisings, but because they knew full well humanity’s survival was on the line against a more advanced threat that wanted nothing besides every last human in existence dead.

>This series has made me completely regret being a fan of video game movie/tv adaptations
But pretty much all of them have been garbage, why this one now

the i dont need no man

just fuck my shit up senpai

He was right

>being a fan of video game movie/tv adaptations
How? No seriously how, the best one I've ever heard was Sonic, which was mediocre as a movie.

Attached: 1621971902417m.jpg (299x1024, 48.03K)

Honestly they really care more about being woke than making a show that will gain actual fans, it’s fucking pathetic and I don’t even understand. If they want to push Woke propaganda wouldn’t it be at least better to get some fans using attractive actors? Then push your woke bullshit onto your fanbase? But no one will watch this show with ugly ass hairdos, it won’t make a single woke point stick, and it will be a failure.

>Knows her father was fucking retarded
>Knows the Covenant exist and obliterated his "army" in like 8 minutes
>Carries on with this retarded independence shit anyway
Such great character development

The best video game adaptations are the first Mortal Kombat and Silent Hill, largely because if you knew nothing about the games ( I never played Silent Hill) you'd think the movies were still well done.

I feel bad for the actress. First big acting gig and they fuck up her head like this, for no real reason.

just be happy it's not danger-colored

damn even r*ddit hated this episode. That's how you know it's shit

Attached: file.png (1131x696, 52.16K)

the best vidya movie was Doom

ArKINO mogs all of them

I fast forwarded the whole episode waiting to get to the reach plotline but they spent the whole thing on the desert shithole with tribal witches n shit.

The bad guys are the Prophets and the Flood, faggot. The UNSC knows humanity is being obliterated, unlike the dumb insurrectionists. Kwan is the perfect example of how dumb they are, even when experiencing first hand the absolute destruction of her people by a few elites, she still thinks her insurrection holds any meaning.

>This latest episode might be the single most soul-crushing shit I've ever watched
>Latest episode
>Latest
Honestly it's your fault. The first episode had dozens of red flags announcing to the world how the series would be a fucking abomination.

Attached: 11111111.jpg (476x476, 86.06K)

What i dont understand is why the fuck am i supposed to care about this bitch? Because Soren is with her? What the fuck is her stupid insurrection supposed to do when humanities literal expiration looms in the distance? Why am i supposed to care? Because of one happy moment in the beginning of the series? (The part before her and her friends get wasted) Thats not enough character building for me to actually like her. Are we supposed to feel bad because a literal killing machine did what its supposed to, to her mom? I just dont fucking get it. I could give a single fuck about this character. I was more happy Soren got what he wanted and then some at the end of this episode. I still havent given up on it, not sure whats making me hold on so badly, ig i wanna see what happens to cheif and to see if he goes full rogue or not.

I just don't get this episode, they establish in a flashback that she knows her father is a fucking moron playing soldier and yet here she is doing the exact same stupid shit pretending her bumfuck colony can possibly resist the UNSC or Covenant, especially considering she's literally the only one left alive with any will to fight. What the fuck are they even trying to say?

Fuck off. Silent Hill was dog shit. They took away a rarely seen father/daughter story for more generic "woman saves the day" bullshit because they thought that no one would believe that a dad would risk his life for his daughter.

Attached: I don't need safety gloves, because I'm Homer Simp--.webm (720x480, 2.52M)

I'm just mad I didn't get to see any ass cheeks this episode

Attached: file.png (1192x664, 656.1K)

Signature hairstyle for trannies

the biggest of which was how it was called "halo"

To be fair, they did start abducting and experimenting on children before they even knew the Covenant existed. What was kinda cool about it is that indeed all of humanity came together to try to give it a surviving chance. The terrorists of the outer colonies were completely fine with adhering to the Cole Protocol and even helped the UNSC in their war. While maybe a couple years ago they were willing to nuke them all. This whole theme of Halo, where humanity is doing everything to survive, and for instance the MC just doing his job without questions asked because that is what is needed for it's humanity instead of being a little bitch and whining about how Halsey abducted him even though he can't even remember his parents, is so much more interesting that what the show is doing.

But then again, nothing in the show is anything alike to the games. It's a subpar science fiction story with an overbloated budget and an existing IP attached to it for extra advertising purposes. Think about how often they even talk about the FUCKING WAR GOING ON RIGHT NOW THAT THREATENS THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE instead of about the hurt feelings of the superhuman soldier who probably already killed thousands of other humans...

why are they not giving Halsey carte blanche to do whatever science wizardry she needs to in order to beat the covenant and avoid the human race being wiped out? Doesn't that just make fucking sense?

Who give a fuck about "muh ethics" when aliens are about to glass all your planets?

Yeah you an really feel it in the games, humanity banding together, uniting against the threat of genocide
But I guess that's not something that appeals to women or the modern soi, they must have their pointless intestine drama

At least we didn't have to see John Halo's gormless face in extreme closeup as he has another panic attack.

If you didn't see that it would be the Kwan show when they showed her in the trailer, you only have yourself to blame. We've got a ton of destroyed franchises to know what happens when you inject a diverse woman into an established franchise and they all have ended up the same way: a steaming pile of trash.

Ok who is the responsible for this shit? give me his Twitter i want to insult him like there's no tomorrow.

>vidya company is completely hands-off and lets the film studio do whatever the fuck it wants
>this happens

This episode was by far and away the worst episode. Pure filler, nothing advanced within the main story plot. I barely paid attention as i put it on while washing the dishes, and i felt like i missed nothing. Ill probably watch it again later tonight when i can focus on it to see if this episode actually tells a good story or not. Honestly im so fucking tired of this character, they could waste her (i hope she dies to the covvies) and i wouldnt give a single fuck.

Arcane was fine but it's still only one season out, they still have plenty of time to fuck it up

Halo more like Gaylo

Bizarre cope
I don't say (type & post) this with animosity, I'm honestly surprised at the seethe arcane gets on here

but those are the best shots of the show user

Attached: 1650572216238.webm (1280x640, 2.42M)

I swear if they make John Halo and the alien chick some sort of couple I'm gonna go fucking insane

Attached: tfw-l.webm (1440x720, 2M)

P O S T A L

But I like it so far? I just don't wanna rush and deem it great/kino when it's only starting out. Plenty shows that start out great end up crashing and burning

Attached: shrug.jpg (612x499, 27.61K)

>Plenty shows that start out great end up crashing and burning
name 3

Surely a full season is enough to call it good, you can shit on it when (if) they do fuck it up

>Patrick steward is like 800 years old
Based, how long until they switch up the formula now that people are catching on? Maybe one or two more properties?

well have to admit that the lates episode was worst. but now it's out of the way so it doesn't matter. that plot line is fullfilled

Wow you're planning to watch the next episodes? Unbrained user

The good thing is that maybe the shit reception will move them to make less of these dogshit leftist episodes

Yolandi reject

I'M ACTING!!!!!!

Didn't stop them the last 23 times, why would this change now

Can I get a qrd? I refuse to give Paramount my money for how they’re raping the corpse of Trek

Except it wasn't, because every episode up until this episode has been about John Halo

>The best video game adaptations
>Silent Hill

Attached: 1630827713076m.jpg (1024x576, 44.58K)

I think there's a sneak peek or something of both of them walking around in the city have a conversation under a tree.

It's for making incel Chuds (like you) seethe. Nazis BTFO.

Attached: shortbangs.jpg (1074x1288, 129.94K)

>John Halo
kek

You still coonsoom their products, though. beta cuck simp.

>The good thing is that maybe the shit reception will move them to make less of these dogshit leftist episodes
it could make negative money and they'd still be churning them out. The woke shit is the whole purpose behind it in the first place