Paige Novick Edition, Part II, Return to Mesa Verde

Why is she so pretty bros?

Attached: 3132.jpg (431x382, 28.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_CftnZBavHQ&t=46s
youtu.be/tY1OEXjNEYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shes literally textbook average, you just have a business suit fetish

I started watching S1 again, I legit don't know why people would root for Howard like, ever

short hair fetish is more like it.
that's just cute.

Kim jerking you off while cooing to you and stroking your hair while you're laying in her lap and your face is nestled in her armpit.

Attached: 1649091408961.jpg (1651x2636, 1.67M)

Howard is absolutely unlikeable during Season 1 - Season 3 because he can't stop riding Chuck's senile cock against Jimmy.

At this point in Season 6 he doesn't deserve the consequences anymore, but he still never got any for his shitty behavior, so yet again, it works because this is a show about people getting what they deserve.

Just look at this waifu

Attached: bad1d2_0d06a99fad964c8abf5fd03e0929588c_mv2.jpg (490x735, 84.26K)

>that hair and also the slightly smug look
brehs......I can't do this anymore...

she's pretty kino

Attached: o.jpg (665x1000, 92.13K)

stop

HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THAT JOB OFFER ?

EXCELLENT!, ERES UN CHINGON!

Attached: dm0ptfqc0px81.jpg (524x865, 54.18K)

i was just kidding, more

That's a man.

>She also voiced Yeoman Kelly Chambers in the video games Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3.

goddamn so that's why she's somewhat familiar

just read the newest leak--lalo kills gus, jimmy, howard and rapes kim. kino onboard

B R A V O V I N C E

it's not gonna end up pretty for howard and kim is it

nah man it's subtle but she's objectively pretty

here u go user

Attached: 897491.1.jpg (900x600, 83.54K)

THIS

Attached: 0iPOaep3CczmWov_Z9Tb7_mzItm42GGQmLcQvLv8QhBosOVFPQVCe_zUggxZz1ubnPFGE2tbI91MVfeWinPFzKsvMnJvDNiNTS5YJUPQ9Vc.jpg (657x966, 154.23K)

They will just watch movies together.

Attached: 279678152_2865454576934012_7575452795720531785_n.jpg (676x640, 77.62K)

Would you watch it?

Attached: 1651850476595.png (1125x1500, 1.19M)

It would be fun to see what they can bring with such a shitty concept, this is absolutely horrifying, deranged even, its very obvious this would be awful, but it would still be fun to watch to see the dumpster fire.

Must feature Huel's Rules

Attached: tfw.jpg (970x545, 49.96K)

made for BIG KEVIN COCK

bros, is it really possible for a low-esteem guy to get a confident tomboy gf

Walk up to them and coyly tell them you're into mommydom. Then show them a list of your favorite /r/gonewildaudio mommydom audios. Chances are good they'll sense your submissiveness and dominate you

I would but I'm afraid she's deleted all of her audios or any trace of her on the internet doesn't stop people from scrounging up from the wayback machine tho

i would love to watch Kevin violently fuck Paige

I wish I could find the alwaysslightlysleepy sleeping bag audio but alas it's gone forever.

Yes, just tell them you browse Yea Forums all day, they will totally want your cock.

KIM, HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THAT JOB OFFER STROKING MY COCK WITH YOUR ARMPITS?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63.29K)

Jimmy will betray Kim.

Just in: Ep09 is the last kim episode

How do you know?

jimmy kills kim and howard in cold blood and hides their bodies (in parts) all over his gaudy mansion

Kim is going to screw everyone and vacuum herself

DA BOSS CAN SOCKKKKK MEEEEEEEE

>Kim is going to screw everyone and vacuum herself
kinky

I am sick of this old dementia ridden fuck being portrayed as a tier one operator jason bourne shit

You're talking about Mike i assume?

who else is there

Hey look buddy, I’m an engineer, that means I solve problems. Not like, “What is beauty,” because that would fall into the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems. For example; How am I gonna stop some big mean mother hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous new bee-hind? The answer? Use a gun. And if that don’t work? Use more gun. Like this heavy caliber tripod mounted turret designed by me, built by me. And you best hope it ain’t pointin’ at you...

fuck you old man, go join hector in the old people home and play bingo you fucking geezer

YOU TOO CAN SOCKKKKKKKK MEEEEEE

Attached: R (2).png (1438x1079, 602.19K)

>Kim is going to screw everyone

Attached: bbfu0zipmjo81.jpg (1242x497, 48.95K)

kek the people on that subreddit are something else

Would you watch a Kim Wexler gangbang?

It's bad BCS retroactively made him an elite sniper when he never uses a rifle in BrBa but they also make a big deal about him not needing a gun. This scene in particular gives me deniro in irishman vibes, when I see it I hear kung fu sound effects in my head.
youtube.com/watch?v=_CftnZBavHQ&t=46s
I have to point out though that in BrBa he murders the surviving Salamanca twin by sneaking into a hospital full of DEA, so Mike stopped making sense way before BCS.

Attached: woltuh.png (751x781, 1.4M)

Mike is just the "cleaner" arc on steroids, a geezer that very well represents the phrase:

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young. Old warriors did not get old by accident; they got old by being wise, having the right knowledge, and being tough. Never underestimate an old man who has grown up in a rough profession or a rough environment."

Its just that Jonathan Banks looks way older that makes it feel less natural than it did in Breaking Bad.

Attached: BCS-S2-Cast-700x1000_Mike_0111_V4.jpg (700x1000, 65.28K)

She kinda reminds me of Major Kira

Attached: 1639192359058.png (800x571, 378.88K)

hawt

Day 24 and anons still haven't figured out what is Lalo's proof...
And no retards, it isn't Chile, or German engineers, or Nacho, or Jimmy and Kim, or Alvarez.

It's the fact that Max Arciniega and therefore Gus, is a fag.

have you figured it out?

does being gay in the cartel get you killed?

Mike exists for the kino social engineering scenes and nothing else
youtu.be/tY1OEXjNEYw

In Breaking Bad its pretty much confirmed at this point Gus is gay but was allowed to live because of his influence in Chile and because he provided good distribution for the cartel, however In real life yes, Cartels carry Macho Culture heavily, and you could get killed for being gay, even tho a bunch of capos and historical Mexican Macho figures have been confirmed as bisexual as soon as the Tequila kicks in.

undeniable proof that Gus is gay. How is he not looking

Attached: 3h3tsf33s3p81.jpg (1144x757, 72.06K)

I'm kinda surprised by that, I always thought the cartel seemed like tolerant and open-minded fellas when it comes to social politics

>"last episode was filler waaahhh I'm a big baby!!
>the setup that finally pushes Cliff over the edge against Howard
>Showing why Saul prefers to hang out with criminals and hookers in BrBa since everyone else in the legal system despises him and avoids him like the plague
>Showing parallels between Gus and Walter's paranoia
>Setup for Kim and Mike to finally meet after 6 seasons, both of Saul's worlds starting to collide
>n-nothing happened!! where are my explosions??
This show is too good for midwits

Morally Flexible when it comes to crime and other shenanigans, but family values are still pretty traditional in many ways.

WAAAAAHHHHHH WE HAVEN'T SEEN "THE MOMENT" JIMMY TURNS INTO SAUL.

These people need to re-watch Breaking Bad and pay attention at how often Saul is all talk and just a facade, he's still very much a soft dude.

Even when he implies sending Hank on a trip to Belice he is awkward about it, when he suggests killing Badger he only does it because he doesn't understand why a pair of criminals wouldn't kill him instead of the Lawyer.

Saul is already here and you fucking idiots are missing out because you want "THE MOMENT"

We already figured it out retard, it's the corpse of the leader of colombians that ambushed Saul, Mike explicitly says he wasn't able to find the body but that it doesn't matter because no one would venture that deep into the desert to find it

>Saul enjoys working with criminals so much because they're the only ones that see him as something more than a failure
That's pretty sad, Kim is the only one that still treats him like a human being, once he loses her it's over

It's been plenty of little moments. A whole montage of him swapping out all his suits for brightly colored suits for one. He hasn't been wearing those lately so my guess is Saul mode is dormant right now. Never forget how Vince is obsessed with my color symbolism.

Lalo didn't go into America though. That's why he left the border truck

Attached: kim.webm (1266x720, 119.67K)

WALTUH

amiga de cartel

Attached: better call saul kimxcartel.jpg (1600x950, 467.96K)

do you have the bottomless pics of her in that shirt?

I always found it kino, that the line "You're the kinda lawyer that guilty people hire" in Season 1 really hurt Jimmy on an emotional level, and he mentions it in his rant to Kim after getting denied for being insincere.