Exposes his dead mother's mental health problems to the public

>exposes his dead mother's mental health problems to the public
>exposes his dad's moment of weakness that led to a death of a reporter
>Get's his butler, and only father figure, unabombed.
>'YOU AND I ARE ONE IN THE SAME LOL'
>'lol no'
>'NOOOO! THIS WASN'T HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO! AVE MARIA!'
Why was he such a retard.

Attached: l-intro-1646084414.jpg (1600x903, 123.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a871g5Izjlk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*ONE AND THE SAME. sorry I'm drunk.

Have you never been on Yea Forums? Plenty of retards around

>>'NOOOO! THIS WASN'T HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO! AVE MARIA!

KEK

Attached: 1649843202493.gif (320x310, 2.36M)

he didn't know batman was bruce. your expectations were subverted.

Because he didn't know Bruce was Batman.
Classic OP being a faggot.

Attached: a.jpg (514x847, 110.74K)

He was really unconvincing. Like a normie's idea of a demented psychopath. Ledger's Joker inaugurated the trend but with Ledger's Joker it actually feels like you're witnessing evil incarante. The scene with Dano Ridder and Joker guy at the end was particularly cringe.

Wait I thought he did? He said his name to him.

He says it in a way that initially implies he knows his identity, but then the dialogue continues and it shows he was just talking to Batman about Bruce Wayne.

>these are the "people" who dislike The Batman

>He says it in a way that initially implies he knows his identity, but then the dialogue continues and it shows he was just talking to Batman about Bruce Wayne.
I was drunk and watched this on a camrip. I'm going to have to watch this movie instead of blindly agreeing to Yea Forums's judgement of this movie.

I didn't dislike it. I actually enjoyed. 89 is still the best tho. I watched it on a shitty camrip with crap audio so I couldn't really hear most of the dialogue lol.

>imagine missing out on one of the most kino batman moments cause you were drunk

Attached: 646D1E00-B1B9-40D5-98CE-C022EE97A940.jpg (512x467, 24.07K)

This movie was ok but it doesn't hold a candle to the Nolan movies.

He also said that he thought him and Batman were working together the whole time and Bruce Wayne was the only one they weren't able to kill. Can you not grasp what the flow of this conversation is implying and you can't detect how Batman's emotion changes from fear to relief when he realizes Riddles never connected Batman and Bruce Wayne. I swear this scene is actually an autism test.

Attached: qvLBT05.jpg (720x480, 38.86K)

This movie was so poorly written, directed and acted it was hard paying attention to anything that was going on. Everything felt irrelevant.

I love Pattinson in this movie. His non-verbal acting through facial expressions, especially with his eyes, is superb

Like you said, you can tell how scared shitless Batman is when he thinks Riddler knows he's Bruce Wayne - he's looking down, in the corner, avoiding eye contact - but the second he deduces what Riddler is actually talking about, he immediately pivots into aggression

idk if 89 is the best, but it's good. But why would you ruin your experience by watching a camrip, I just waited for a good torrent

>it doesn't hold a candle to the Nolan movies
Fuck off.

I think the Dark Knight is still the best Batman movie and an absolutely pivotal work in the history of blockbuster cinema, but the Batman comes very close. Excited to see where Reeves goes in future films

>it was hard paying attention to anything that was going on.
You have ADHD.

The Burton and Nolan movies are superior to The Batman and if you don't think so you're a dummy.

This is Yea Forums user. You're not allowed to have an opinion.

I don't know, man. I can watch a Bergman film in one sitting. I love the Burton and Nolan movies but The Batman was just bad.

>Burton
too cringe
>Nolan
Too gay.

There is still time for you my friend. Put down the bottle

nobody fucking cares. only 14 year olds tell people when they're inhebriated

I just don't want to sound like a retard when I'm trying to get my point across, user.

Why did they make him wear that, why

Attached: septic.webm (480x360, 2.97M)

Because he's super freaky incel, user, and incels are total weirdos.

Attached: the batman - riddler interrogation.webm (1720x720, 1.19M)

Oh fugg :D

that's very creative
thumbs up
it's literally dialogue why Ave Maria?

Um ackshually he exposed Bruce Wayne

I dunno why Batman was mean to him though

>Retards of this caliber are criticizing movies on this board
Stick to Peppa Pig you fucking nitwit.

Attached: 1530272620220.jpg (599x600, 70.29K)

Am I misremembering, or wasn’t the letterbomb addressed to Batman?

No it was addressed to Bruce Wayne and it had a message for Batman inside of it.

Damn I thought septicfags were only a meme

Attached: uhohstinky.png (750x938, 994.93K)

Green bastard parts unknown

Did he get pinkeye?

>why does an unironic psychopath have a hard time understanding and empathizing with other people?
I don't know OP.

Why did the letter to Batman said "see you in hell" instead of being another riddle?
That looked to me like another implication he knew Bruce is Batman.

>everyone was praising the character of Bella for being a foil to your typical corrupt politicians
Was I the only one that could smell her shit from a mile away?
Her behavoir at the funeral was extremely predatory: jumping on Bruce the first chance she gets to ask for gibs for her future administration, only to immediately shift her attention to the mourning family and go bother them? Bitch c'mon, there's a time and a place for your PR shit.
Then she tries to look good in a moment of crisis and gets shot for it.

I really hope this was the intention and we get shown in the sequels she's just another lying politician. But probably not.

Attached: 62457356846786786.jpg (780x438, 61.9K)

She explicitly says she can barely contact him so the funeral was the only time she could ask him help. She felt like she didn't have any other opportunities.

>Her behavoir at the funeral was extremely predatory
Bitch you say that like she ripped his clothes off and sucked his dick against his will in the middle of the church. Calm down.

>The """""world's greatest detective""""" received the clue "rat with wings" and thought it meant "penguin" instead of "bat"

Attached: 45.jpg (251x242, 11.84K)

>mfw I got it right first because of "chauve souris" meaning "bat in my first language and I had no clue why the characters struggled so much with that one

Attached: 1455241126396.jpg (446x1000, 185.82K)

>Calm down
He didn't mean sexually predatory your spaz, he meant socially opportunistic. Take your own advice and quit jumping to wild conclusion.

"Predatory" sounds may more threatening than "opportunistic", idiot. Obviously I made a hyperbole but she would have been predatory if she threatened to beat up Bruce if he didn't give her money for charities or whatever. Instead she just politely asks him to do it.

Riddler unironically ruined the movie, and I'm surprised that there are still people praising this. I know people "want" to like Batman movies because he's popular these days, but this villain made absolutely no sense.

Bruces dad should have meant for folcone to kill that reporter. The alfred speech that he just wanted falcone to scare him ruined the move for me. They wanted to make this batman dark but they didnt have the balls to make bruces dad just as much of a scumbag as everyone else. No, he had to be the upstanding g billionaire who was going to go to the police.

it’s made clear that Battinson isn’t genius level smart. he has his retard moments his intelligence i feel is too OP in the comics.

how do his glasses stay on?

How loathsome!

he didnt know batman was bruce wayne retard

Hell is Arkham. Wayne was supposed to be the last one he would kill before giving himself up.

This is the first time in a while that Batman was actually the most interesting character to watch.

>I love Pattinson in this movie. His non-verbal acting through facial expressions
Same, I admit didn't know he was this good.
And it's not just the facial acting. The way he moves and stands around made him look intimidating as fuck.

I thought he was being ironic in that breakdown but I think the film wanted him to be genuine. Really dumb.

he didn't actually know batman was bruce wayne retard
>b-but he said BRUUUUUUCE WAYNE like an autistic child
because he's an autistic child

Just gonna say I loved the suit, probably my favorite ever.
Not only can he actually freely move for once, but it looks really good.

Also the emergency venom shot was kino.

You poor zoom zoom

They copied it from the telltale game but then skewed it completely.
youtube.com/watch?v=a871g5Izjlk

this is a rookie batman, certainly not the world's greatest detective as evidenced by riddler dabbing on him for the entire movie

I thought it was pretty clear riddler DID know. Why the fuck did he have a note that said “I know the real you” next to a picture of Bruce in his room?

It was incredibly clear he did not. I'm sorry for the autism diagnosis

he quite literally explained this. The "real you" IS batman, it doesn't matter who's behind the mask because he thinks both of their masked personas are the Real versions of them.