This is worse than showing rape in films

this is worse than showing rape in films

Attached: 1651800554027.webm (1280x536, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YID7ZlRyWpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wouldnt happen to captain america
U S A
U S A

lol

Attached: 126891132.png (347x385, 142.83K)

Posting these sexy webms still won't make me see the movie.

>throw shield at baddy
>look away afterwards
what was the gameplan here?

Attached: 233443664.png (1140x455, 550.13K)

what the fuck lmao

it never ends does it?

This is fucking abysmal acting. Is this supposed to be the face of someone in extreme shock and pain?

Attached: le dying face.png (729x537, 737.76K)

Why didn't she just move 2 feet to the left? Olsen even does an epic reddit spin to give her more time

Based, fuck Britfags.

Horror movies are all about bad decisions... for example a driver may take his eyes off the road for a second during a rainy evening... or someone might go an investigate when clearly they shouldn't.. Sams' roots are in horror. Noobs. Probably european jews lol...

>shield cuts her in half
>3 seconds later the shield resumes its path
dishonest

Idk.. is it? you tell us? yurpoor fuck?
Do you know how tto spot yurpoor? by all the question marks? did you know that?

fuuuck you poors are soooo stupid lol.. those small countries.. those small brains.. poor things.. it's how cutting in movies work.. it would be nice if a movie actualy had a comic book format tho

>what was the gameplan here?
kill off everyone asap

If you're older than 15 and watch this shit, you should reconsider your life. If you're older than 15 and actually pay to watch this shit, you should consider suicide.

for example tony soprano hit... ppl thought it was slow.. but in reality it would have happened real fast... cutting it all together makes it look retarded

is there already a decent camrip up somewhere? Didn't the movie premiere like yesterday? That was fast as fuck

i dont watch cape shit shits gay.. i dont like fanatics from either side either.. wish more people would see movies for what it was instead of instantly going to the little dick route... that's classic LDE, bro.

>americans need things slowed down for them or else they cant keep up
Glad you admit it yourself fatty

Attached: no u.jpg (602x452, 52.57K)

Mortal Kombat ?

My gf likes the MCU and the pussy game ridiculous but you wouldnt understand

Attached: 3df.jpg (593x584, 72.14K)

not much worse than the guy in the experimental non-stark iron man suit who gets twisted in half in iron man 2

abhorrent editing

kek

Coom face

Ugh. Such obvious bait in this thread. Can Russians just have a violent uprising already?

Seriously wtf
I don't have a hate boner for marvel or anything but why would you zoom in on her face? She isn't even acting. This would have hit a million times harder if you just saw her separated torso crumple from a distance. Did the actress have some sort of minimum face-time in her contract or what

Attached: 1650970959517.jpg (1024x996, 104.05K)

Damn she hit the wall.

>not much worse than that thing that happens in that universally recognized terrible movie

Goddamn this is lame as fuck

It doesn't even look like she got bisected lol, if you look closely in the background as she falls to the ground, it's not like those cartoony "top torso falls off while legs are still standing" shtick that they usually do

I haven't watched Marvel since Endgame so why is Olsen bad now?

menopause

the red robot with the stone in heas died, remember that? she was in love with him and now she is cuhrayzeee

it's an awful flick, but that little sequence shows a pretty horrific death, much like this one

Americans brains are physically broken by the concept of a rhetorical question lmao

AHHHHH DWIGHT HELP ME AHHHHHHH I'M SORRYYYY

Attached: 84.jpg (3840x1900, 762.85K)

Yes. I just finished watching it.

rent free

>Doctor.Strange.in.the.Multiverse.of.Madness.2022.720p.HDCAM-C1NE
>Doctor.Strange.in.the.Multiverse.of.Madness.2022.x264.900MB.720p
either of those? I haven't watched a cam leak in a while and remember them being real shit

bro, go outside some today. Get some non-internet time for your brain

get a therapist lmao

cool guys don't look at explosions

no sir

it's true
I'm not even America but American man wouldn't let some skank rip him in half like that

>AAAAAAAAHHHH FUCK YOU DWIGHT AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

sunscreen was probably best dunno

nevermind there's now will1869 now apparently. dunno what rip it uses as base but removes the main ads usually if nothing else

I'm not even American lmao

Based.

>bends reality like its her bitch against Black Bolt and Mr Fantastic
>only has regular telekinesis against Captain Marvel and Peggy Carter
but why?

you're right it is pretty atrocious. It was probably the 50th green screen that day and she wasn't even sure whether it was an action, comedy or romance scene.

>OH N-
youtube.com/watch?v=YID7ZlRyWpo

Attached: black bolt.png (991x407, 613.61K)

its an excuse to have a flashy cgi fight
its mandated from on high

What's HILARIOUS about this is that Marvel were too much of a pussy to have a death, so they went back and said this dude survived.
So now he has to live his life as a paralysed vegetable from the neck down rather than have died peacefully
Mouselogic

>guy gets visibly torn to shreds in a long sequence without fighting back
>guy gets his head exploded visibly on screen without fighting back
>guy gets visibly impaled on a spike
>but girl's death is just alluded to by zooming in on her shocked face after she puts up a good fight :)
>but girl's death is just alluded to by showing her hand stilling after she puts up a good fight :)

Getting turned into joe biden is way worse

you people are no better than marvel onions fans

this
I don't understand how adults can enjoy capeshit (Spiderman exempted).

That's for putting my stapler in jello you silly peepee head

What the hell did Carter and Reed think they could do against one of the most powerful beings in the universe, who can literally bend and rewrite reality?

Rogers was juiced up with a special serum. The others weren't.

Kind of the point. They were cocky as fuck since they killed Thanos easily and never had to deal with Ultron going wrong or Wanda turning in their universe. They thought they were invincible and got ripped apart for it.