/who/ - Doctor Who General

Archimandrite edition

Clyde Langer:

Attached: Archimandrite.jpg (640x480, 84.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcOt23LwN68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ive not watched dr who in ages, when is the blonde bitch leaving and is there any clues on who could be the next dr?

I think well have her for the next special, then we may finally get some quality, joking of course, some malteaser will become the next doctor, fighting for Africa with some generic man learning how bad he is.
The show turned to shit after Clara left.

>when is the blonde bitch leaving
October
>is there any clues on who could be the next dr?
"""Rumour""" is that it's none other than David Tennant

She's leaving in the big bbc celebration episode in oct. Celebrating 100 years of bbc or something like that. Rumors currently pointing to either David or Paterson Joseph as the doc. Maybe David in some special episode then it's pat after. Or maybe just straight to Big Pat

If he comes back I would unironically watch this shit again. pure kino.

Tennant announcement today at 4pm

>when is the blonde bitch leaving
I dunno, but I hope it's via Angara A5 pointed at the Sun.

Remember this is an imageboard

bbc presents:

Attached: 1637285269088.jpg (1289x852, 264.17K)

what kind of car would each doctor drive
we've seen 3rd's cars

I have a hankering to watch the rest of the chib's master plan as i tapped out at like series 12. It honestly looks like such a clusterfuck of awful writing and dialogue that I kinda feel like i missed out not witnessing it live with everyone else.

Can't wait for RTD to come back though. Genuinely the only new-who writer who can actually write characters

Anyway...

Attached: wa9SnG.gif (320x240, 567.31K)

How would each Doctor vote in UK elections?

Red tie, Blue tie, The Doctor would see through it all and be in another time, another place in another universe entirely.

Ukip. every time. (except 13 who is a w*man, she'd vote green party or some gay shit)

Plaid Cymru is what 13 would pick.

God I miss the 2000s.

Classic Doctors except 7 would be tories
Nu Doctors except maybe 11 would be labour

honestly shocked there hasn't been a welsh doctor who, especially in the RTD run considering his favouritism

Worrying lack of images in this thread, remember this is an imageboard, this isn't reddit or twitter or your dead forum

Attached: shocked kryten.png (791x850, 1.29M)

Casting a welsh Doctor would appeal to less people than casting an everyman estuary Doctor, you have to remember that Rusty's main thought process is how to appeal to as wide of an audience as possible. It's why Tennant wasn't allowed to be scottish.

Nothing that's been said has warranted an image yet

Torchwood wasn't very good, well get some weird degenerate 'vives' from a sheep shagger

>doesn't feed his pets
>wonders why they are dead
>wonders why /who/ is dead

Really makes you think

> everyman estuary Doctor
9 was mancunian though?

I more mean I'm surprised a welsh actor wasn't picked. He doesn't have to do the accent, but RTD casted a LOT of welsh actors in his time, I'm surprised he never chose one for the doctor is all.

Might as well delete this thread since it's so dead

Alright, here's one

Attached: 1604944147944.jpg (1544x1018, 309.86K)

Maybe he will this time, though it'll probably be a wahmen. Here's an image to appease le imageboardfag.

Attached: 1599406855598.jpg (510x680, 78.5K)

Apologies.

Attached: QqwQ.gif (410x304, 1007.46K)

I'm down for a ((w*man)) just make it a good actress. Olivia Coleman or Jessica Hynes could be kind of based but if the rumours are true and Lydia West gets the role i can't say i'd be too excited

Speaking of Talons. Does anyone have a webm of the scene where that guy is complaining about "those hooligans" and the doctor responds "well they are chinese hooligans"? for safe keeping. it cracks me the fuck up out of context but i swear its been purged from the internet. I need the clip so bad.

Mr sneed

Attached: 8121lfsRKHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (769x1026, 300.47K)

>Tennant is two inches taller than Smith
>angle makes Smith seem like he towers over both of them
I get that the 'current' Doctor is the main Doctor of the story but come on now.

Attached: 1635291617992.jpg (1908x1068, 212.77K)

(zombie)

Attached: 81jR0XoGT5L._AC_SY355_ (1).jpg (264x355, 19.17K)

formerly alive

Best Doctor

Attached: mcgannwho.jpg (2000x1970, 354.05K)

Sophie Aldred is looking great lately. Can't wait to see her back as ace. Pic related, a recent image of Sophie at hard at work behind the scenes

Attached: doctorandace.jpg (512x324, 34.39K)

You didn't miss much, most of the episodes were just a complete borefest. This wasn't "so bad it's good", this was just... nothing, really.

The next Master.

Attached: 1651826753943.jpg (787x1181, 114.1K)

>This wasn't "so bad it's good", this was just... nothing, really.
A few episodes fit that description, like Orphan 55. It's just the Chib written ones that manage to be dull even when they're awful.

He was born to play the Doctor.

Attached: ERj4lhrXYAIRwtN.jpg_large.jpg (1152x2048, 389.15K)

That's just the facts man
He would be a terrific master

What is the reason MrTARDISReveiws thinks that Sacha Dhawan is the best Master?

He's the current master and he looks cool and the guy is a hipster about doctor who. Not that I'm talking shit. Everyone has a skeleton worse than that in their closet I'm sure

who cares

I have no idea who that is but if he believes Dhawan is the best Master, then he's not worth knowing.

doccy who

hewwo

Attached: TerranceDicks.jpg (498x630, 68.97K)

I want to see a basedberman

He's among the less egregiously terrible things about the current era, so if you're desperately looking for something to praise Chib he's one of your only options.

TENNINCH

David Tennant has that kind of aura where you can just tell he has a massive cock.

free comic book day tomorrow featuring chibs favourite secret doctor

Attached: fcmd2022.jpg (750x1138, 685.97K)

TELL ME DOCTOR, WHERE ARE WE GOING THIS TIME?
IS THIS THE FIFTIES, OR NINETEEN-NINETY-NINE?

Holy fuck this general is pathetic and dead. Why is it still up anyway? The show is not airing right now and it's a long long time before the next episode. Other generals for non-airing shows got moved to /trash/, why not this place too? Are jannies protecting it?

If jannies were protecting it then Jennacuck wouldn't be able to spam his erotic fanfiction shit every night.

I did get banned tho

Attached: 1zczw65ydee41.jpg (2856x4284, 707.96K)

user, you do know that jannies here routinely delete posts, right? They just leave Jenna cuck's posts up because they like them.

My posts get deleted too whenever I... get into the swing of things

Attached: 1522170469191.webm (500x600, 2.95M)

fuck's sake you summoned him

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcOt23LwN68