Awh yea?

>awh yea?

Attached: 7cwsCzP.png (854x480, 183.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h-G7TbvxgRY
youtube.com/watch?v=fAhoDFylu24
youtube.com/watch?v=nbWTprI7px4
youtu.be/DHQRZXM-4xI
youtube.com/watch?v=KyPc85BTi_c
youtube.com/watch?v=trlhv0GgZ7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Screenshot_20220408_071205.png (715x613, 236.11K)

youtu.be/h-G7TbvxgRY

Attached: For Your Eyes Forever - John Lithgow says Shut up, cunt for 1 minute 21 seconds [h-G7TbvxgRY - 1280x720 - 1m19s].jpg (1280x720, 101.75K)

Literally me

FUCK I FILLED IT WITH DIESEL

SHUT UP CUNT

Attached: 16483968123040.png (439x435, 183.94K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fAhoDFylu24

Attached: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (716x768, 78.79K)

BIG OLD EIGHT HOUR DRIVE TO BENDIGO

I RAN OVER ANOTHER ABO MORTY, SLEEPING B-BURP RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD AGAIN MORTY

HE WAS A CIA AGENT.... I DON'T RESPECT THEM...

Attached: 1587009691915.gif (300x424, 2.65M)

I don't know who yous are, but you look like top blokes, and I feel a strong bond between us.

Attached: top bloke.png (1273x722, 366.25K)

Attached: aQe6g.jpg (563x522, 38.32K)

Attached: real gun.jpg (640x359, 64.95K)

I'M CALLING THE POLICE
I'M CALLING THE POLICE

Pretty good camera work desu

Oh no he has dementia

Ausbros, what’s Bendigo like?

They should seriously make a spin of series of this, it triumphs Rick And Morty a hundred times over.

There’s Yolo crystal adventure. It’s just not Rick n morty, but has bushworld

It's pretty nice actually

Attached: rick and morty bvshworld.png (900x675, 1.27M)

Excellent, thank you.

Say what you will about Rick and Morty, but all the cringe episodes and obnoxious fans are worth it just for the masterpiece that is Bushworld Adventures

Attached: 1624542070720.png (2000x2000, 1.47M)

KICK DA BLARDY BALL

Top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=nbWTprI7px4

God bless housos

>Having to post shyte on an anime board all day and night as they cant watch "normie" stuff. Hate all films as muh mainstream.
Id hate to be a sad obese cunt like you.

This made me ashamed to be Australian before it was cool

I hate Abos and poor white "people"

Literally looks exactly like any number of the fights I've seen in the deep south US except everybody involved was white

>posted on Yea Forums.org during the day or night

Well well well

rolling

GET IN THE QUAD MORTY

are aussies really like all these videos

Attached: 1644065081350.jpg (595x401, 64.86K)

DEAR FOREIGNERS: please learn to speak australians before you speak in our threads.

Attached: davo.jpg (1920x1080, 247.13K)

youtu.be/DHQRZXM-4xI
i forgot the bloody link

No. We’re feminists, trannies, faggots, whores and weaklings in a country infested with all manner of shitskins held together by our debts to the Chinese. Our culture was erased slowly by the Jews after WWII like many other countries. Now we are cityfaggot dancing monkeys for Americans online playing dress up in the skins of our great great grandfathers. Every night I pray the whole continent sinks into the sea and is forgotten by history.

It allegedly does not actually have a cube, which immediately made me lose all interest in it

Man, I really wanted to like YOLO but it's just not that good, certainly nowhere near as great as Bushworld Adventures
The only character that actually made me laugh a few times was the dad

We are Diet America

As a born and raised Aussie who grew up in the "poor" suburbs of outer Melbourne and spent plenty of time with family in rural Victoria, Perth, Northern Territory and rural Queensland I can safely say that Bushworld does get things scarily correct for a joke video.
The opening scene with Rick trying to pick Morty up while the family is screaming at him not to go gives me fucking PTSD.

Have you noticed how often young kids have slight American accents now? I want to kill myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=KyPc85BTi_c

Sorry bogan you have to be double boosted to post from straya, that's gonna be a ban and I'll send the blue heelers to your door

Who won?
youtube.com/watch?v=trlhv0GgZ7Y

Yeah, you’re righto mate haha true blue bloody oath bring in more Indians and Chinese haha the Sudanese rape gangs are fair dinkum top blokes haha bein’ an Aussie means givin’ everyone a fair go and that’s why I think sheilas deserve equal rights haha even the transgender sheilas haha struth mate haha

>$57 for a 6 pack of beer
>have to wear a bicycle helmet or go to jail
>act tough on the internet though
lol

big pineapple > big banana

big merino > big pineapple

I'm more of a big prawn man myself

Goodnight, lads.

rollinggggggggggggg

rolling

Nope only bogans act like that. It's a shame because despite being white trash and massive degenerates they're the only soulful Australians left. Everyone else are neutured cucks who readily swallow Chinese cum and cheer when trannies eat their axe-wounds out in the middle of pride parades

Roll

>tfw visited Melbourne in 2019
>tfw it was legitimately an even faggier San Francisco and I didn't even imagine that was possible

Attached: 1643482887942.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

What are you? A racist? Just do it!

grab a fuckin' stubby mate! You're a fuckin' legend!

Incel hands typed this post

I love this image

Goddamn this is good

OH NO, I'VE FILLED 'ER WITH DIESEL

Attached: file.png (1890x1001, 838.01K)

This was the funniest thing Adult Swim aired in a long time