Why do normies like Carlin so much

Why do normies like Carlin so much

Attached: 1651436531146.png (900x900, 349.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CCtiQTQQ7QA
youtu.be/KLODGhEyLvk
youtube.com/watch?v=Nzvm8k5kSjs
youtu.be/8r-e2NDSTuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They enjoy the arrogance that comes with militant atheism and the untouchable feeling of being a cult member(progressivism). Carlin, however, is burning in hell right now and a similar fate awaits all those that think they are "too smart to believe in God". Roe vs Wade being repealed was a nice first step but prison isnt good enough for these baby murdering leftist freaks. They will meet God someday just as Carlin did, and vengeance will be His and His alone.

Yummy schizo posting

Attached: file.jpg (1094x258, 72.15K)

>YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE?
>BIG BROWN DICKS.
>YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE?
>WHITE PEOPLE.
>THEY WILL NEVER BE AS COOL AS BLACK GUYS.
truly an inspiring voice of a generation

>makes intelligent points
>user rages out
Cool thread, OP.
So what points did you disagree with?
Is Preboarding NOT the same as boarding, or preheating and heating?

>makes intelligent points
Lol like? You just chose the "ATM machine" bit? Ecks fucking dee...

You draw like a redditor. Nigger get mspaint we don't want to se your gay ass sketching.

youtube.com/watch?v=CCtiQTQQ7QA
cope
seethe

He's right and you are just too stupid to notice this stuff. It's not great metaphysical topics, just everyday things he presents in a funny manner.

Blessed.
May Christ be with you brother.

>fart jokes
immediately just closed the tab, I rest my case lol
and everyone notices this stuff besides NPCs and they think Carlin is some 900IQ genius for pointing it out
>DUUUHHH WHY IS IT CALLED A HOT WATER HEATER WHEN HOT WATER IS ALREADY HEATED DUUUUURRRRRR
eeeeeeeecks dee.....

No one thinks he's a genius for making these points, user. Why so jealous? Are you a failed comedian?

>>makes intelligent points

Attached: 1651677650014.jpg (323x323, 15.11K)

He's just like me

Are you Carlin's agent? Lol
Unfunny faggot.
I'm in stitches from any random post on Yea Forums, even this is funnier than any Carlin bit

Who are you to decide? False Christian is what you are.

Was Carlin the beginning of comedians trying to get their audience to clap instead of laugh?

I have a theory if he wasn't arrested for obscenity in the 70s he wouldn't be anywhere near well remembered or have the career he did. That cemented his "edgy" persona.

Don't have to be a Christian to know this dude was retarded

Pedophile is what you are. Kids are just blobs of cells after all. Might as well kill em or fuck em amirite? Also pollute the Earth to produce cheap, unsustainable products, because you won't be there to perceive the apocalypse so it won't exist!
KYS you creepy freak

You will never be Christian. You will always be a godless larper.

he had a way with words

youtu.be/KLODGhEyLvk

I'm a false christian because I recognize leftism is a plague and that a mother killing her own children because a fucking tiltok or a subreddit meme'd her into thinking its stunning and brave? Are their any depths you people wont sink to in order to feel like you are morally in the right? You're reprehensible, honestly.

Yeah you're right, it's in the twisted mantra to not admit it though

he literally had only one meme skit about religion and that's all
all of his other skits are unfuny garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=Nzvm8k5kSjs

trans women are women nazi

Why does that matter or how is that an argument? This is an anonymous image board. I'm advocating for love, Christ and peace for all life on Earth and you're advocating for pollution and trans kids.
I'm a larper? Oh nooooo... Least I'm not some literal scum sucking subhuman primate troon.

Say it with me people
WHITE
FASCIST
AMERICA
*elects a black man*
Truly inspiring

FPBP

>to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand George Carlin
>FUCK MICKEY MOUSE IN THE ASS WITH A BIG RUBBER DICK

>vengeance is His
>until someone jumps up and bitch slaps His face with the Almightier than the almighty "You're not living your life correctly" slack jaw slammer

>MUH PEDO
>nothing in that user's post even hinted to it
Retarded. That one word is what you are in a nutshell.

Eh user could be right for all we now Yea Forums is full of retards that spam that shit

HAHA GUYS GUYS DID YOU KNOW THAT....
RELIGION.....IS BAD?
GOD.....IS NOT REAL?
CONSERVATIVES.....ARE DUMB?

You will always be a massive faggot.

>christfags are still seething over a dead comedian
Lmao

why do you have to worship christ,Allah whoever to call out a retard for his bad comedy?

Because they're asspained and still coping. The healing process is forever and he continues to live in their head, rent free.

Attached: 1486360679955.jpg (500x563, 85.16K)

>KIKE
>*crowd cheers*
>CHINK
>*crowd starts spilling their popcorn and soda*
>SPIC
>*crowd is so loud the floor starts to shake*
>NIGGER
>*crowd erupts in collective euphoric cheers*

youtu.be/8r-e2NDSTuE

he did it to 'em

When I was a teenager I would watch him and say "haha so true", now that I'm a 30 year old adult I think "How can this old wrinkled boomer still be acting like an edgy teenager?" It truly is cringy to observe. He was just a cranky, immature old man. But what else could you expect from a guy who built his whole brand on potty humor.

Imagine getting mad at a George Carlin comedy set from 40 years ago.

>christcuck larper talks about "militant" and being a cult member
Pure pottery

>heheh, god is not real you asspained christfags why are you still obsessed that Carlin destroyed your beliefs?
>ok but he is burning in hell now
>NO DONT SAY THAT SO MUCH FOR THE ALL LOVING CHRISTIANS WHY ARE YOU SO INTOLERANT HE CANT BURN IN HELL BECAUSE UH HELL NOT REAL BUT IM STILL INSULTED BY YOUR COMMENT WHAT WOULD JESUS SAY ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS I MEAN I DONT CARE FOR YOUR KIKE ON A STICK BUT I LIKE TO USE HIM TO ARGUE WITH MEANIES LIKE YOU WHY ARE YOU SO MAD WHY STOP INSULTING CARLIN OK?

Mmmm delicious atheshit redditor tears

Yeah it's just lame, most comics are lame not surprised they're being assaulted by brain damaged drug addicts nowadays instead of having tomatoes thrown at then

That bit is still hilarious after all this time, especially knowing how much christfags are still seething about it

Satan is real but God is dead.

I think you are undercounting the Buddhists.

carlin is an extremely dated comedian. His main shtick is completely irrelevant now
arguing about him now is a complete meme

There are no buddhists on Yea Forums - television & film.

tu medicina... tomalo...

>things troons wish were true

*tips fedora*

Conservatives today are literally indistinguishable from a dementia ridden boomers who shits their pants at the dinner table and complain about minorities

Also does anyone remember when reddit-tier atheism use to be the norm here ("blackpilling" wasn't even that long ago) funny how quick you guys are to change your opinions

stfu youre literally posting on Yea Forums you dumbass faggot

Let me guess, you bought a $5 buddha statue at Ross and now you're le heckin enlightened?

reddit-tier atheism hasn't been the norm here since the 00s, keep up with the times boomer.

>Let me guess, you bought a $5 Bible at Michael's Arts and Crafts and now you're le heckin baptized?
*ftfy

cope + seethe

Attached: 1636500222045.gif (316x318, 805.29K)

Why are atheists fine with every religion except christianity?

I just bought a $5 buddha statue at Ross and am now le heckin enlightened

Attached: 1574832855519.jpg (831x1024, 67.93K)

>167620281
>167620300
>everyone is the same person
>you have to be religious to be moral
>having morals makes you Conservative by western standards
>somehow shitting on minorities is different than shitting on religious people
uh do Jews/women really?
Anyway this guy isn't funny, westerners cannot be funny sadly

Literally the same reason they're fine with every race except Whites - they have been trained to hate themselves and their own culture.

>normies
>wojakshit
You being a filthy redditor aside, normalfags like him because he was the first big "preachy" comic and they feel smart listening to him talk about the low hanging fruit that is consumerism is bad while making complaints about inane shit and calling everyone dumb. His material is to standup what XKCD is to nerdy internet humor, and his deliver is just angry old man ranting with a really monotonous cadence.

the only reason they like comedians like Carlin and Burr are because they do the whole "guys black niggers are so much cooler than white people ya know" bit

fpbp

Whats with christfags and their persecution complex?

Not an answer.

Can’t say I disagree

Kek