How do you think this trial will effect both their careers?

How do you think this trial will effect both their careers?

Attached: 7E204808-F77A-487F-92C4-A111622CA0B7.jpg (625x415, 30.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDwWARHKHdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She tried to drag his name through the poo but in reality it wasn’t very affective

Why incels are so fragile and simp for Depp

Do ESL negroids really?

Depp lost his two biggest reoccurring rolls in recent history. It is definitely not great but hopefully the guy can bounce back

people taking amber heard's crying in this trial seriously are the same people who think the mcu has good acting

look! the face is going D: ! her eyes are scrunched up! she's so sad omg!

*affect

Depp will get a small come back. But the booze and drugs are catching up fast and he'll die before he can get back on top.

I think Amber will unironically kill herself, this whole situation is an absolute shitshow, no recovery from this.
Glad Depp fought so hard to make this trial public.

>depp: happy to be in court, glad the truth is finally coming out and he might get justice
>heard: mad cause she got found out

I don't think those kind of people kill themselves.

There's no chance he wins this. The justice system is so heavily skewed to favor women that she would have to be caught on camera saying she's lying and he did nothing wrong to lose this suit.

Depp will transition to a reasonably successful Australian DJ who plays and makes more obscure genres of electronic music.

Attached: download (83).jpg (720x720, 151.39K)

Depp will have one of the biggest comebacks ever and Amber Heard will OD after making a quick buck on onlyfans

I think Heard's career is over and done. She's come off as manipulative and psycho, and it doesn't help that her looks have faded dramatically. If she loses, she will also be ruined, and it will be well deserved.

Depp is probably done because he is old as fuck and also looks rancid, but he might recover if he reinvents himself as a serious actor somehow... But he also comes off bad in the trial, although not as bad.. But he can't carry a film again, I think. he has a lot more money as well, so he can just retire and live out his days as a drug addict.. fuck young actresses. he'll be alright.

Because he is in several classic movies and is one of the few actors to be loved even after disasters (Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory Remake).

Literally this. They merely retreat to their den of evil and come up with their next scheme.

Attached: What's in the bed, mate.png (700x435, 484.32K)

Hopefully people will see they can't act for shit (haha) and stop hiring them.

Amber won't need to work ever again after this. Her performance here is going to earn her that $100,000,000.00

Attached: 1651691237422.webm (554x482, 2.93M)

>majority of support comes from women
>"incels lol"

Depp is 100% an abuser

Attached: amber spooked.webm (1000x564, 1.94M)

Amber Heard will probably never work again. At least not in any big production.

Depp will be exhonerated and have a massive comeback.

youtube.com/watch?v=PDwWARHKHdw

Affect

>he actually supports Amber Turd
kek you fucking buffoon

Depends how the media spins it. Even if she loses, if the media takes her side then she'll ride out the other end doing alright. She's done a decent job pretending to be an abuse victim so far. If she loses and is depicted accurately then she's finished.
Depp will at the very least have to lie low for a few years. If he manages to clear his name he might be allowed to slowly make his way back into hollywood after that.

Stupid

...of drugs during happy hour. And a complete gentleman to all living creatures, large and small.

depp will do another movie with tim burton and everyone will forget about it

lol

BPD does have some association with suicide. It's much more associated with self harm and suicide "attempts" though.

What was happening here? This isn't a good look for Johnny desu.

Jesus, lord and savior, it's so fucking embarrassing and unbearable to watch. She will never recover from this.

wrong, Depp was unanimously cleared by the coverage, Amber will be eating shit for a while win or lose. For proof: they reduced her major role in Aquaman 2 to a 10 minute scene

are you kidding. that was the most fakest flinch of all time

He's blind in his left eye apparently and didn't see her

She's gonna win, chuds.

Just trolling on Johnny’s part and Amber overacted. Amber is a textbook psychopath

>desu
Good bot.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.jpg (1400x1050, 220.43K)

This reminds of those criminal's behavior analysis videos. You just know that if someday they make a video about this case, this would be where they pause the video and say something about how her "acting" is fucking retarded and fooled no one.

why does it even matter? once this shit is over they'll both still be rich enough to live the rest of their lives without working a single day

What the fuck kind of name is Oonagh and why did she get a surrogate mother? Is she barren?

Attached: 1638832920595.png (538x944, 393.46K)

Amber has as much of a chance of winning as you do of being a woman

Amber is finished.
Depp will launch a new movie from this.

Depp already lost in the UK. It's even harder to win in the US.

Heard’s career is dead. Depp’s career is salvageable but he needs to make good movies, which he hasnt since like idk sweeny todd in 2007

He doesn’t need to win he just needs to clear his name which he has done

>Depp
Despite people finally rooting for him and that he will still get a few roles, probably won't be as frontman anymore since his image has been emasculated and it won't give that "suave sigma that doesn't care" vibe anymore.
>Amber
Probably will marry some very-rich-literally who and will end up doing B-Tier Television

Not a cute baby

Come up with a comeback role for Johnny.

Attached: 1368293471665.gif (195x146, 1.69M)

>Moving goalposts
Classic chud

That was against a gossip rag for publishing her op-ed.

Attached: hf8uf9gbk34z.png (472x410, 253.51K)

Any character in a new Tarantino/Wes Anderson movie.

both death careers

but amber heard still looks cute while johny deeps looks fat and ugly now

I liked the willy wonka remake and I wont pretend otherwise

Attached: 1C6962998-120215-david-kelly-willy-11a.jpg (760x570, 136.41K)

Amber heard should be dragged through the street by wild dogs

>which he hasnt since like idk sweeny todd in 2007
Black Mass (2015)

He should play Amber Heard in the inevitable biopic after her suicide when she loses the case.

Depp will make a comeback in a few years. Perhaps an Oscar nom or something. Amber is finished.

Those 'incels' are most likely your mother and/sister canon

I think Amber made a big mistake by making a big show when she took the stand, she went from seeming mean to looking ugly. Either way, I do not think canceling someone as a counter to them canceling is a solution to cancel culture. All that does in the long run is retain the ugly power that canceling people has today. If Depp should win, he should get his money and Amber should continue to have a decent career.

She'll win. She's a woman in the justice system, where men have no chance, no matter how silly.

>Amber Heard is able to tell a brutal re-imagining of War of the Roses from 12 years ago.
>I can't remember the name of the electrician I am paying £1200 yesterday

bros... am i dementia?

Sometimes you gotta call a bitch a bitch

Attached: 1651732585190.jpg (936x861, 26.12K)

no you're a human being living in reality not making shit up

God I really wanted the cross examination to begin before the break but they wasted so much time on her ramblings. She couldn't avoid embarrassing herself answering her lawyer's questions, just imagine the beautiful disaster it will be when Johnny's lawyers lay it all on her. I expect a lot of BPD demon death stares, not a lot of crying.

thats crazy they actually made depp look white in this movie

>ITT hating females incels defending abuser
Yikers

Attached: 1582493569427.png (359x410, 33.08K)

My dad drove him around for one movie in the 90s and said he was a cool guy, so I guess I trust his take. Then again, my dad liked all the people he drove for, except Ben Affleck who just bummed cigarettes off of him lol.

>Depp
Becomes a european art-house moviestar.
>Amber
Ack herselves.

>Ben Affleck who just bummed cigarettes off of him lol.
I believe

>she actually made it to hollywood with those acting skills

GOD IMAGINE HER BLOWJOB SKILLS
GLAK GLAK GLAK GLAK

>$ o yjak
opinion discarded, ruzzkie troll