Don't tell me, don't tell me! Let me guess... Supreme."

>Don't tell me, don't tell me! Let me guess... Supreme."
>"fr..."

Attached: FSBLrNfXIAISTAy.jpg (680x409, 46.79K)

>”I can’t believe Bryce deadass prefers Van Pattens busted card to my drippy card fr…”

>Impressive, very nice.
>Let's see Paul Allens Fortnite skins.

>New youtuber merch. Whaddya think?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 1.20.55 AM.png (470x243, 204.62K)

digits bussin, yo

>people caring about supreme in 2022
Holy fuck am I out of touch or is Yea Forums

>i can't believe that bryce donated more to amouranth than me

>that subtle anti-white rhetoric. The tasteful thiccness of her. Oh my God. She even has a blacked-mark

>>that subtle anti-white rhetoric. The tasteful thiccness of her. On God. She even has a blacked-mark

I've seen this things quite some times but I have still no day what al these zoomer speak means

Yea Forums is always 10 years behind

What's a Supreme?

fr is an abbreviation for for real.

>fr
>for for real
fucking zoomers mane

You know whopper? same thing

No, what's a whopper?

impossible to be ten years behind when your timeless

I'm 24 so technically a zoomer, but I recently went back to university
zoomers really use words like "lit", "lowkey", and "sus"

this thread lowkey bussin fr

schwarbage

Come to think of it, it feels like zoomers care a lot less about fashion than they did 5+ years ago. Hypebeast culture doesn't seem anywhere near as pervasive as it was.

still never seen anyone talk like this outside of this site
must be a spic thing

Slang used to actually be cool since it was often metaphorical, was used by tiny subcultures to distinguish themselves, or otherwise held some etymological interest. Zoomer slang is literally just random acronyms and niggerspeak. But it's not like any of these conceited zoomie morons have anything intelligent to say, so there isn't much point in trying to understand what they're saying anyway.

Gospel fr fr

I heard "deadass no cap" and it sounded more retarded than when Always Sunny said " soi boi beta cuck".

its fr bussin im old but in the gym i heard a song and they said no cap then i knew zoomer talk isnt just a meme

this thread be fo my people, real niggas fr fr

Let's see jamarcuses allen insta

Mutt's law

Zoomers worship niggers and pray at the mausoleum of Saint Floyd

I hate americans

a burger

This.
The entirety of zoomer speak is nigger slang. Basically just modernized jive.

six years ago you guys said zoomers were BASED and REDPILLED who will bring about fourth reich

This fool thought you can fight indoctrination from childhood

ok whats the new thing then little zoom zoom

>supreme
>2022

There is polarization. Some based zoomers but a freakish amount of lgbt lovers. In all honesty I was hoping for more from them. The human tragedy is we don’t learn from history

fpbp

Attached: 1649539667263.webm (700x400, 2.64M)

Just to point out as a zoomer (Gen-Z is 1997+, I'm 2001), I never heard this so-called "zoomer speak" until I came to Yea Forums recently, and recall 0% of zoomers speaking like this in high school even as a senior interacting with sophomores regularly, so I'd like to point out this likely isn't as common as you think, and is just some minority in some place where some 4channers must've heard their little siblings speak like this, and blown it out of proportion here.

lol

>people born after 2000 are posting on 4channel

Back around 2016, before social media censorship took over, pretty much everyone was getting massively redpilled by the internet, including zoomers, millennials, x'ers, and even boomers. The "fittest" ideas naturally survive in an environment of free expression, so right-wing beliefs were spreading like wildfire. Since you had suburban teenagers becoming race realists and holocaust revisionists (whereas before then these ideas were unheard of outside of tiny skinhead groups), some people started to cope by imagining that zoomers were somehow a unique generation that was especially "based and redpilled." But now that the Jews have put a lock on that shit, zoomies have been revealed as nothing more than another step in the continued faggotization of each successive generation.

>Thread is literally men in their late 20s talking how they think the 'kids these days' talk
Fuck we're old

I remember when boomerfags would call us “90s born queers”

>2016, before social media censorship

Did you not see this post? He mixed up at least 30+ years of slang. modern Yea Forums doesnt know anything about anything

is that ellipsis supposed to mean something? Use your words, retard. I was personally redpilled on the Holohoax back in 2015 by watching recommended videos on YouTube. Do you think that could happen today?

>Zoomers worship niggers
>literally started the cool to be black in the us

Attached: 1632990310805.jpg (1200x1548, 289.75K)

You mean jaydn?

>But now that the Jews have put a lock on that shit, zoomies have been revealed as nothing more than another step in the continued faggotization of each successive generation
Or they grew up, their brains developed more, and realized how fucking stupid all that garbage is

Amazing how this doodoo broccoli haircut makes bale look younger. The movie haircut makes him look like a 35yo in the movie

>modern Yea Forums doesnt know anything about anything
No, its just boards like this which are poltrash colonies, aka: literal boomers

>look at that subtle Darwinist evolution
>the tasteful thickness of his neck beard
>oh my science
>he even has a fedora

Younger, yes, but way worse. Can't wait until this Hitler Jugend lite "shorter sides, longer at the top" trend dies out and we retvrn to proper cuts.

no cap :(

>"people" caring about brands
yes

Go away then? I'm sure your country has its own chan with 20 or so people on it.

kek how is it that in your freedom gun carrying US there is more black on white crime than EU

slang was cool when the fucking teenage faggots actually knew how to speak properly
>Judge: Were you under the inluence
>Teenager from 90s: Yes your honor.
>Teenager from 2010-20s:ya, senpai, I was lit

Because there are more niggers? Poor yuromutt can't into math...

the term "insta" probably pisses me off the most. faggots are so fucking lazy they can't pronounce a single extra syllable.
Another thing I've been seeing lately is "My brother in Christ" It's the cringiest fucking shit because immediately after a lot of them make posts about accepting gods love and how Jesus will save you.
Like they see the irony when they make a literal mockery of the thing they're trying to pretend to believe in.

this board is full of actual boomers

Attached: 1626577098075.jpg (508x524, 26.85K)

This thread is very clearly an american hate thread.

fuck this zoomer RP shit, lets check Paul Allens dubs

Attached: 1487884059663.jpg (1200x796, 144.14K)

This, and also american niggers are spoiled, coddled brats that have never been told "no" once so they think they can get away with everything, and when you do say "no" they throw temper tantrums (see: chimp outs)

In France they call it Le Grande Royale