How did he become a voice of a generation...

How did he become a voice of a generation? I'm not even political but you have to admit he's the most influential man of modern times. It's incredible he's been able to go against the corrupt left in such a mainstream way.

Attached: tucker-carlson.jpg (1000x563, 376.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adweek.com/tvnewser/wednesday-may-4-scoreboard-tucker-carlson-marks-another-day-at-no-1/506880/
youtu.be/tNjRi5AJ53s
youtu.be/OdJOLMgY4p0
youtube.com/shorts/dcXxAIUqiGw?feature=share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He hired writers that pull from frog twitter and /pol/.

something something the one eyed man is king. The rest of media is telling you that men are women simply because they say so. In that kind of environment, even the most uncharismatic shitter can excel, simply by telling the truth

Go to bed, Tucker, you know you need at least 8 solid hours to perfect your confused constipation look.

He’s a retard who attracts other retards.

>Tonight, a VICIOUS ATTACK ON WHITE PEOPLE as Diggem' is now changed to Diggher'
>When is enough enough? When will our culture stop coming under this neo-marxist assault?
>Sorry, my handlers are telling me it's time for another holocaust survivor charity ad. When we get back, more about how the reboot of beloved classic Shirt Tales has decided to remove Bogey Orangutan in the name of racial sensitivity. Yet another example of the Left's war on white culture.

Attached: dig_em_frog_honey_smacks_2.png (449x593, 179.33K)

>not even political
>the corrupt left
Uh huh, sure thing kiddo. Try shilling harder next time.

who?

Attached: corlys.jpg (777x1120, 149.98K)

He's basically a jumped up version of The Quartering

He has an excellent writing staff, observant of every demographic they plan to target. His nighttime show is the pinnacle of modern budget propaganda. CNNcels think of him while they watch their wives fuck other men.

He's very inflammatory and it works
I agree with some of what he says but I think he takes it too far sometimes too
that said I'd rather we had someone like him than not

>All these triggered libs ITT

What the fuck happened, are we being raided?

>he's the most influential man of modern times.
>500,000 nightly viewers
>
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1589993109103.gif (1200x787, 385.18K)

worse than even the most mainstream news. why do people see something is bad and then move onto something that is opposed to it but much worse? weird phenomenon

compare that to literally any show on any other mainstream network though, he eclipses them all

>When is enough enough?
It's a fair question

Libs of tiktok has been more influential in enacting change in just a year than all of these flame fanning political grifters have in decades.

It's hilarious that he's the most watched news commentator among democrats.

Like how bad is it when CNN, MSNBC, CBS etc can't even beat a conservative (ok, Tucker is more center) for their own base demographic ?

Davidduke.com

Learn more about the Jewish takeover of Ukraine and the west through their stranglehold on global media.

The left literally bullied all of his advertisers away (except Michael Pillow) so he's not beholden to anyone but his audience.

>what is hate watching

adweek.com/tvnewser/wednesday-may-4-scoreboard-tucker-carlson-marks-another-day-at-no-1/506880/

Looks like 3.284 million? About double his combined timeslot buddies at CNN/MSNBC.

Yikes.

Then they should watch Hannity, as Tucker is a lot more progressive, but they don't.

There's clearly some split going on in both parties, you have lots of dems and republicans watching Joe Rogan and commentators like Russel Brand.

youtu.be/tNjRi5AJ53s

that's how

His writers are all very young and grew up with the internet. Most other cable news shows are written by half dead boomers.

lose less wars mohammad

>500,000 people every single night is somehow unimpressive

Could you imagine a YouTube getting those views daily?

>500,000 nightly viewers
Are you retarded ? He averages over 3 million on the Fox Network and 2 million on Youtube.

You may not like him, but he is the current ratings king of network news commentary.

>OOOOOH HE'S SO BASED, I HOPE HE RUNS FOR PRESIDENT!
People like him only say as much of what you want to hear to get your support, and once they get "power" they suck jewish egg penis and do none of what you want.

Anyone who doesn't see this pattern is a retard.

btfo's. NIGHTLY. Every day. It's impressive even if he isn't.

I still don't get why /pol/ loves this idiot so much. I'm guessing they see themselves in him.

Attached: Tucker-Carlson-Tonight-08_55_44-PM.jpg (1280x720, 185.95K)

Did the Fox interns in charge to shilling his show think this was a successful thread?

Attached: Reality.jpg (3464x3464, 1.08M)

Tucker needs to lose that gay ass laugh

kek

>network TV
>influential
lmao

shill this faggot in your containment board polcunt

Its extremely disturbing that there are people that think this man and Fox News in general are reliable or should be taken the least bit seriously. Regardless. Good way to spot a small, uneducated mind where they go for their news.

>muh jews, muh jews, muh jews
So tired of your types

Inb4 getting called a fucking jew myself

I sure wonder what political leanings you have

anger and bitterness arise from within. you can't fix anything external until you've dealt with and ordered your internal life.

so put the punditry aside and sit a while in silence. fight the impulse to seethe, to emote, to express. simply breathe and find joy right now. you can. take it from an ex-seether

>extremely disturbing

Attached: 1648354698353.jpg (906x873, 81.18K)

true if based

>why are Americans giving billions to Ukraine to protect its border when Americans politicians refuse to protect American's border?
>He is RADICALIZING PEOPLE!

youtu.be/OdJOLMgY4p0

youtube.com/shorts/dcXxAIUqiGw?feature=share

I'm def pro-border, but the dead russian vids are hilarious and worth the seethe on /pol/ so I don't mind the former

Based glownigger

>no
faggot

Yes, the constant cancelling campaigns against him from the left is a sign of him being inconsequental...

Joe Rogan is watched by everyone

You probably dress like Rachel Maddow.

Right, the bar has never been lower.

Attached: Biden national security adviser pick urged US to back China's growth.png (943x535, 756.09K)

It's over bro. Yea Forums is all teenagers and Facebook geriatrics, there's no in between now.

>voice of the Russian Federation

Attached: 1647267933905.png (859x715, 431.23K)

Attached: cohencidence.png (602x866, 401.92K)

Attached: not suspicious.jpg (942x750, 321.92K)

I hate this fucking plane so much bros. I'm glad Lockheed took it home 2bh

>pro-gun
>anti-war
>anti-censorship
>shits on neocons
>shits on neo-liberals
Somehow, the only dissident show is from Fox News.
How is that even possible? Levin or Hannity and it's pure neocon shit for boomers, but Tucker is so based.

3% of the US population...

I'd hate to be so retarded that whoever made this false and manipulative meme targeted me to spread it. Sorry your mother drank when pregnant with you.

Attached: 800.jpg (799x800, 149.68K)

Because we live in a world where a so called elected politician, the President no less, must be policed by the FUCKING EASTER BUNNY to stop from saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.

It's not evil governments that collapse, it's incompetent ones.

Attached: 62cd1e90-bfd2-11ec-8e71-712b94517df8_800_420.png (800x420, 186K)

No hes not.

Attached: 1601494775099.png (1160x770, 123.72K)