That was quick

that was quick

Attached: 1651808220266.jpg (975x1279, 256.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/
icandecide.org/pfizer-documents/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pussyhat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably just a coincidence

Attached: 753004e02090a462d4f2c418b08f892aab1b525c0239497eb88284f96aed22c3.jpg (700x475, 145.37K)

their adhd they get bored quickly

Their numbers are thinning unironically

I don't even register leftists as real people

Haven't heard about ukraine in 3 days. Oh well on to the next thing

they got stifled by Musk buying Twitter

So weird seeing Ukrainian flags being flown on people's houses. They don't even fly the American flag, but a Ukrainian one all of a sudden?
I don't understand the psychology of the average liberal. What are they trying to demonstrate to others?
It's so weird to me.

this but "the election was stolen, trump won">"the vaccine trump developed is evil">"trans people are the biggest threat to civilization">"crt is the biggest threat to civilization"

>3 days
Try a month. Shit is boring as fuck.

someone in my location is flying it alongside that "new" gay flag with the tranny/negro stuff on it lol

society doesn't register r*ghtoid trumpfaggots as real people lmao. women definitely register you as unfuckable incels though lmao

>no u

They think this is a WW2 style fight against evil. They're appropriating the emotional cache of the golden generation, but with all the lazy crassness of the gulf war yellow ribbon.

yes, it's literally you

>muh big country shouldn't attack small countries
>*"small" country is bigger than Germany*
Based NS Normies.

Attached: typical4chansource.jpg (605x259, 10.87K)

it's been months since everyone had their third vax. when is shit going down

How are you better than these people? They have friends and romantic partners and you're basically a fucking loser

roastie hands typed this post

phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/
icandecide.org/pfizer-documents/
came out today actually

What are the red hats for?

palpable seethe

is this the best shit shill farms can come up with?

Remember Hong Kong lol

my body, my choice came back after 2 years of not your body, our choice

Power fantasy

Attached: 1651795420560.png (693x900, 456.54K)

qrd on the hat?

>"i'm not seething, you're seething"

>They think this is a WW2 style fight against evil
It kind of is though, just on a smaller scale. Rusniggers are objectively in the wrong, and that's rare in warfare and geopolitics. Not saying I support flavor of the month virtue signaling though.

none of the women I see with the stupid ukraine flag or disinformation shit over their facebook profile picture are in relationships, they're the stereotypical single cat ladies

>SUPPORTING A WHITE COUNTRY BEING INVADED BY RUSSIA IS... LE BAD!!!
I know this thread is bait, but people who unironically believe this shit must be severely autistic

The Pope literally said NATO shares blame for the war so I believe it
you can burn in hell instead I guess

woah normies follow trends
mindblowing

Dubs and janny dies lol

The Pope will burn in hell, screenshot this post.

>SUPPORTING A ZIONIST CONTROLLED WHITE COUNTRY BEING INVADED BY RUSSIA IS... LE BAD!!!
fixed

Imagine dying at a job you don't even get paid at lmao

TRIPLE NIGGER

>stake a claim on dubs
>get trips instead
does this multiply the claim being made or cancel it out? i'm unfamiliar with the lore.

>Ukraine breaks agreements and bombs Russia for 8 years
>Russia finally gets sick of it
>WOW RUSNIGGERS WTF IS UR PROBLEM

Attached: de7.jpg (680x907, 59.01K)

see

>>Ukraine breaks agreements and bombs Russia for 8 years
"no"

When do we begin?

Attached: 1631668799136.png (854x866, 1.31M)

>Ukraine being zionist
>Not Russia thats using blacks and muslims to kill white people in the name of 'denazification'

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pussyhat

>thinking the donbass is in Russia

I love it when the left eats eachother

>Critics have stated that the pink color of the pussyhats does not represent transgender women, or women of color whose "genitals are more likely to be brown than pink".[14] The creators claim that the color pink actually represents the strong association of pink with femininity, as well as "caring, compassion, and love",[15] not a representation of anatomy.

>Professor Cáel Keegan, who teaches Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at Grand Valley State University in Michigan, said the hat's reference to pink [vulvas] is suspect: "We know that any time feminism starts centering people based on anatomy, that gets kind of dangerous for trans people." He also stated that both cisgender women and transgender women are fighting for autonomy over their own bodies. The hat's allusion to the [vulva] also ignores the fact that some transgender women opt against undergoing gender-affirmation surgery. Keegan said that the pussyhat can promote the unconscious suggestion that only cisgender women are raped, which is untrue. He further explained, "A lot of the reasons [transgender women] are attacked is because they do not possess that piece of anatomy."[16]

>r*ghtoid
kek

Ukraine wants to join nato aka ZOG which will turn them into a gay mullato jewisj puppet state, how is that a good thing for Ukraine?

Attached: Screenshot_20220506-004126_Chrome.jpg (1080x2025, 781.48K)

Should the hats be brown to represent tranny assholes instead?

I mean, yeah.

serious question, what is it like still having your v-card?

this board is for television and film

This if people actually cared about Ukraine they'd be pissed at the EU & US for allowing it to happen & screaming for both to send troops over & stop it

idgaf about the pope or his faggot opinions
Literal rusnigger shill.

Crazy that all the NATO nations surrounding Ukraine are all NOT gay jewish puppet states.

You're right, being blown up, flattened, invaded by muslims and genocided is much better.

>Video showing same person in Georgia illegally ballot box stuffing during 2020 election 38 different times
>Most secure election in history
>Fortified democracy

Paul McCartney already waved a Ukranian flag during his tour, you fucking idiot. Everybody is paying attention.

Attached: 1651812407106.jpg (1440x1080, 171.05K)

>"trans people are the biggest threat to civilization"
True

>people celebrating a country that arrests political opposition and declared that the opposing party was illegal because they just are okay
Ukraine NPCs are something else. How bout that safe and effective J&J vax being formally pulled off the market because the FDA now acknowledges it fucking kills people?

Leftists are mentally ill. Also, having fucked black and brown women, I can say their pussies are all pink on the inside so this is obviously written by leftoid virgins and faggots who have never seen one. As for trannies, they should hang themselves.

>spend $15 on a polyester ukraine flag at walmart
>LOOK EVERYONE I'M """SUPPORTING""" !!

Attached: 1585855632403.gif (446x251, 720.86K)