Was he in the wrong for staring at her tits?

Was he in the wrong for staring at her tits?

Attached: cleavage.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvnBhQvNwwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Attached: 1625454338731.jpg (598x574, 49.14K)

Ummm

What?

What's the psychological reason as to why men end up mesmerized at the sight of huge booba?

Attached: pepejeet.jpg (500x500, 47.27K)

sign of fertility, same thing with big ass
>big titties are milk factories for babies so they will grow big and strong
>big ass makes it look like you have big hips, big hips means you have an easier time birthing children
it's instinctive shit

Tit size has nothing to do with milk production. It’s purely to lure males. Human women are the mammals with breast so large and that don’t go away after pregnancy

Big booba evolved to be a replacement for big asses as humans began to walk upright
Big booba, big ass and wide hips all display fertility and it is thought that large fat deposits in areas males find attractive conveys the ability to store energy for potential children during times of potential starvation
Rich males show more preference for small booba since they did not live through hardship and need less biological 'back up', poorer males prefer big booba because of hardship
t. booba connoisseur

I can't for the life of me find that video
Dammit

You’re half right. There no evidence on income over tits vs ass, but definitely race. Niggers always preferred ass. Makes sense since haven’t evolved past being an ape.
US use to prefer tits before nigger rap took over. Had rich 90 year olds marrying fake big Titty bitches like Anna Nicole Smith

it's a sex organ, what do you expect

gooners, sound off

sauce????

>boobs
>sex organ
based retard

>tfw legs are truly for patricians

>people's sexual interest is influenced by whats popular

You are just as dumb as the ape people you're stupid ass is trying to insult. Imbecile.

It’s classified as a secondary sex organ, brainlet

if she didn't want people to look at them she could cover them

Reminder that no big tit will ever make up for the lack of ass.

>you're stupid ass
irony status: achieved

ok jamal

Other way around. Literally anyone can get an ass.

1. Cleavage looks like asscheeks, aka the female is in a presenting position, ready for mating
2. A full bosom is a sign of fertility

>people's [blank] is influenced by what's popular
motherfucker, that's at least true for 25% of the polulation regardless of topic

Imagine NOT wanting to motorboat those.

Big tits been preferred by whites forever

if you show cleavage then your tits are fair game for gaze

It's instinctual from your monkey brain instinct to feed a left over from when you were a baby. It really is that simple.

Attached: 1651589381452.gif (472x600, 136.83K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WvnBhQvNwwo
happens at 20:40

Attached: 1459917108461.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

this image makes no sense, rogan prefers em flat

homina homina homina homina BOIOIOIOIOONGGGG

no goblinposting please

Attached: 66996A13-B892-457A-B7CA-F621A7BB60AA.jpg (752x870, 129.1K)

She's a witch! Burn her!

Not at all.
It's her fault for not getting breast reduction surgery.

We have a lot of highly educated guesses but ultimately men just like to stare at tits.

I love Abby.

Attached: 1650336637490.jpg (904x720, 52.2K)

ILL DO IT
ILL...TAKE HER TO MY BURNING BARN
NO ONE ELSE CAN ENTER
GIVE ME A COUPLE HOURS

>women with no ass is sexier as long as she has big fake plastic boobs
I wish I could light all of you momma`s boys on fire.
Fucking homo ass tiny dicked queers.

Common misconception, big tits are not loved because they're a sign of more milk (milk production is not correlated to tit size, surprisingly, just milk storage).

What we find attractive is seeing the symmetry between both tits. Higher symmetry is a sign of excellent genetic fitness.

This is why men either love huge tits or don't have a strong preference for large or small, but every man loves a big fat ass (wide birthing hips, as you correctly stated, is imperative for reproduction). You can see this evidenced anthropologically in that many cultures have no stigma against showing your tits for the whole world to see, but every single culture encourages women to dress modestly below the waist.

All men genetically love big asses and wide hips, even gay men. That is scientifically proven. Men who say they don't care about ass as long as tits are big are just compromising, there is no lying to the biological truth of sexual attraction.

>GET OUT OF MY SWAMP

Attached: file.png (475x575, 256.78K)

Pure Assfag logic 101. Most cultures natives wear g strings. See more bitches wearing thongs. Yet women can get arrested going topples or even breast feeding in public.

makes no sense, her brother wouldnt care he would be talking about dem libs, and rogan is a closet faggot

Its how you tell the boys from the men. Their preference for ass or titties. If they prefer the upper over the lower half, they are still boys. Its science.

We get it, you’re a nigger which means you’re also gay

Attached: 60E4C8AE-D8F0-4AB1-AD21-5936420D6D01.png (300x335, 62.83K)

fun

It makes sense because Rogan brought on Ben to ask him why he prefers big booba and the answer is because the bigger they are the more it triggers libtards

>titfags will put up with ugly pig face and terrible personality as long as she has LE BIG HOOTERS XDD
mentally ill "people"

>being a gayfag

Attached: 1645682315927.webm (1280x720, 990.59K)

>she got a breast reduction...

Wealthy people also seem to be attracted to children if you think about it, and it also correlates to childlike bodies on their preferred sexual partners.

>Rich males show more preference for small booba
thats because most of them are pedos.

becasue we ralise how jealous we are of not having huge knockers instead of a floppy ballsack getting tangled in branches and vines

I've preferred looking at girls with nice asses since I was a kid

Imagine being this fucking stupid. They just parrot out what they heard in mythology class.
>DUHR IT'S BECAUSE ZEUS LIKED BREASTS SO HE MADE ALL MEN LIKE BREASTS
Breasts are a sign of femininity. If women had elephant trunks for noses, we'd want to fuck those as well.

She must be in a lot of pain

Hey Ben.

Attached: AbShapiro_profile.jpg (491x588, 62.09K)

The truth is it simply looks good on an aesthetic level and it's also easy to see even if they aren't trying to show off. Even other women like big booba

>If women had elephant trunks for noses, we'd want to fuck those as well.
speak of the devil

Incorrect: Cultures stigmatize showing off shapely hips for young women, only during celebrations do women break this crucial taboo, in order to attract men. Most women showing ass in modern culture is exactly a modern invention, provided by the dissolution of sexual stigmas in the 20th century. Bikinis would've been unthinkable in all cultures, you at least need more fabric to drape over the front and back.

Stop being upset that science does not support your tit fetish. I don't believe there's an embarrassing Freudian reason for loving big tits, it's just not an anthropological axiom the way hip to waist ratios are.

That's completely unscientific and disregards how sexual preferences are formed during the early stages of puberty. But yeah, I respect ass men more than boob men for the simple tribalism of it.

I get that you guys love to revel in the liberation from social justice nonsense, that this is the prime appeal of Yea Forums to begin with, but can you guys try to say something worth saying when you're being racist? Is that a huge ask? Or must we all run through the conjecture of rebellion in our teenage years on here so that we can mature into less faggoty adults?

>every single culture encourages women to dress modestly below the waist
That's to cover pussy, not ass.

This one time I was lost in thought, thinking about movies.
I was drinking and I spaced out.
Opposite of me a woman with big uncovered breasts was sitting.
She must have thought that I was staring at her tits.
It was rather uncomfortable. No matter what I would say would make her believe me.

Nice tits, shame about the pig face

Both, as well as hips. Any dress which shows a peek of underbutt or the depth of the waist to hip ratio is taboo, and flaunting hips (think the chick from El Dorado) is practically nudity. This is inextricably tied to the biological need to check for birthing capacity, naturally selected when bipedal humans struggled to birth children with such enormous craniums.

>I’m a subhuman simp

what does paizuri feel like

That doesn't answer the question though