What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Attached: images - 2022-05-06T000656.746.jpg (765x401, 34.27K)

Matrix ree-Nig'd on killing him last

should be obvious from the pic. his fingers got stuck in the bottles

He just wanted to play.

Hungry for cheese pig

Why did you kill Cyrus?

he just likes doing things like that

Racism

Lead paint, leaded gasoline, NYC being a general pit of filth.

He was jewish.

Why didn't The Warriors overpower The Lizzies? Why run away from a bunch of girls?

He just likes doing things like that.
Honestly this movie is a solid 6/10 even for its time. Doesn't deserve the praise.

He was pretty clearly a schizo off his meds.

>Hooked nosed guy assassinated someone to start a war between two other gangs
I'm thinking jew

>evil gang is all-white
Were there even white gangs in 70s NY?

This movie was so fucking good. Peak soul. Zoomers would never understand.

Attached: 1451951640038.jpg (1274x714, 78.2K)

>We're acting like cock sucking fudge packers
Was this line really necessary?

Attached: Ajax The Warriors.jpg (500x386, 32.48K)

Warriors is a fun movie but it'd be so much weaker without the villain and his unhinged performance

If you consider Irish people white

>What was his fucking problem?
he zigged when he should've zagged. case closed.

Yes, though many were more specific than that, especially with Italians. Hispanic gangs likewise were often split on ethnicity. Not sure about black gangs. They might have just been "black is black" and not cared deeper than that.
Interracial gangs like The Warriors were quite rare. The few known to have existed weren't respected by other gangs and typically didn't have any real territory but would show up for media appearances.

It's based off a book of all Puerto Ricans and blacks than is also based of the Anabasis of Cyrus. But in The Warriors, there are no white gang members.

One thing I actually like and respect about this movie is that there was absolutely no racism involved in the gang. They followed their hierarchy. The first War Chief died (black guy), the next one without question (white guy). They were all treated as equals and they were all in it together. Kind of reminds me of Predator in that way. They just don't make movies like that anymore.

He just wanted to play

imagine a modern remake

felt like it

for me its the skinhead bikers driving a bus

He was a mole for the police. When he heard Cyrus's plan, he knew something had to be done to nip that idea in the bud.

The Warriors were going to be all black but the director had to compromise with the producers or else there'd been no movie.

I think what's more interesting is that he was T-Bird in The Crow.

Attached: 30074738_2.jpg (1480x777, 101.33K)

Would you?

Attached: Lizzies.jpg (2000x1125, 397.67K)

Cowboy was originally supposed to be Robert DeNiro.

The video game reveals Luther got his gun from a cop he killed, so that’s doubtful.

>a bunch of wooly-haired Puero Ricans and Mulattos
Honestly, no.

Manlet rage

new y ork

Beauty standards were different in the 70s.

Attached: lets do ironing.jpg (720x420, 42.87K)

also racially unified.

his mom should have been able to have an abortion but some people decided that wasn't ok

This is definitely one of those movies that women will never understand.

Attached: The Warriors.jpg (666x375, 43.16K)

she cute

Attached: 1651807760378.jpg (455x507, 79.31K)

How did they have any territory? Was their turf the area around the sewage treatment plant that no other gang wanted?

Attached: Hi-hats.jpg (2000x1125, 488.11K)

She looks like she carries every STD known to man. She also looks like she stinks.

Attached: 1428365172972.jpg (700x386, 42.76K)

What do you bring to the table?

ran out of brie and butter

They understand the part where Mercy sets men against each other even though they had initially made peace. They know it is ok to cause trouble if it alleviates their boredom.

>the part where Mercy sets men against each other even though they had initially made peace.
Yeah, that was a pretty damned realistic depiction of women now that I think of it.

my huge dick, cope dicklet

No doubt. Just the ensure you feel that, there was the scene with the prom kids where you could compare and contrast them with her. She ends up picking up one of the girl's leftover like a bum picking through the trash.

How were gang “turfs” even a thing? Why didn’t cops just storm them like they did for CHAZ?

agreed, but without it we wouldnt have the game

Cops aren't going to hang out on every block 24/7/365. They stroll through, the gang lays low. They leave, the gang resurfaces on their turf. Not very complicated.

go walk around an inner city and youll find out

>The video game reveals

Did you not listen to Cyrus's speech? They outnumbered the cops, who had many other duties beyond dealing with street punks.

he was an ex-SFOD-A (or D?) contractor working a NOC on behalf of the CIA. Cyrus was a threat to Company interests in the NYC drug trade and had to be eliminated, but they couldn't use an active field officer or JSOC operator (via SOG) for deniability reasons.

CAN YOU DIG IT?

Attached: images - 2022-05-06T004502.675.jpg (500x280, 23.57K)

yeh i saw some old pics of gangs from the 70s on here once and there were white latin kings gang members pretty weird seeing it

>only has 5 minutes of screen time
>still more memorable than any actor in any film for the last 20 years straight
How'd he do it?

I am the table. Still not fucking New Yoricans.

He did it by murdering the guy who originally had the part.

>According to executive producer Frank Marshall, they originally hired a real gang member for the role as Cyrus, but could not find him on the day and never heard from him again.

Were the Gramercy Riffs the most powerful gang because they had the most comfortable uniforms? While everyone else was fucking around with makeup and complicated getups, the Riffs were patrolling their turf in comfort and style.

Attached: Riffs.jpg (1000x562, 128.75K)

Now that's method acting!

Hetfield, is that you?

He was at the bottom of his class in lawschool

I'm pretty sure they're some kind of affiliate of the Black Panthers, so they have serious backup.

They were the most militaristic and organized. Probably had the numbers too.

No swan does cause he said he hated see things going to waste .she tried to fix her skirt and swan stopped her

And that gang members name?
Corn Pop!

Ol' chinny chin chin headass nigga

peak schizo

Luther worked for the syndicate, the overlooked third-party between the gangs and police, not seen in the movie and only mentioned briefly in Cyrus’s speech.

The Syndicate is another name for the mafia, I doubt they would work with a grungy retard like Luther.

This is now a The Wanderers thread

Attached: -4732054365141497528.jpg (942x759, 117.33K)

Play the game.

>Were the Gramercy Riffs the most powerful gang because they had the most comfortable uniforms?
Explained in the fan-made miniseries on YouTube

This is Yea Forums not Yea Forums. I don't give a shit what crap Rockstar pulled out of their tranny front holes.