THEY WILL NEVER MAKE THIS

We need good movies based on Christianity.

A "War in heaven" movie would make trillions of dollars.
Why is Hollywood not interest in making it?

Attached: file.png (958x630, 219.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1522331986454409217?t=N6xkNcGkUSYTBCo5agSkSw&s=19
imdb.com/find?q=paradise lost&s=tt
youtu.be/PR_OhMqiJ_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God gave Satan Earth over that. It'd make a hundred bucks.

>"War in heaven
i think that season 3 of dark materials is that.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1522331986454409217?t=N6xkNcGkUSYTBCo5agSkSw&s=19
God's strongest warriors did not get the vaccine

they'd make Michael a black womeme, no thanks

>All Loyal Angels are portrayed as fascist assholes and crazed zealots.
>Fallen Angels are skimpy British goths that are lgbtq inclusive and anti-racist, which will obviously be the focus of the movie.
Unless they do some shit where the war is something that is beyond our comprehension yet cool as fuck to watch, and Heavenly angels depicted as chads, I would not trust Hollywood with that kind of material.

Unless Robert Eggers is making it, it will be just another trash Christian flick.

Attached: mov_roberteggers_2512.jpg (600x901, 35.58K)

>A "War in heaven" movie would make trillions of dollars
Not everything you personally believe is a fact

>angel with wings
Smh this isnt bible accurate

>Location: Heaven
so where exactly is that

Chirstian movies tend to be compelling when it's about personal struggles, rather than bowdlerized pastiches of what people think of God and His Kingdom.

I don't get it what am I supposed to be looking at?

Mel Gibson could maybe pull it off. It would be really hard, though. I can’t think of any other film that would be like it—a metaphysical historical epic.

Seriously?
It's the Archangel Michael defeating the devil.

Attached: file.png (732x1000, 1.19M)

Why not make an animated film that is based on permissible Islamic caligraphy? Seems like a novel concept that could at least be done as a short subject.

It would alienate too many people. Anything related to Christian mythology makes people retarded. Hollywood gets triggered by the very concept and has to turn it into embittered commentary that nobody wants to hear, fedora tippers in the audience hate anything that reminds them of being dragged to church every Sunday when they were kids, Christians in the audience can't comprehend the concept of fiction loosely inspired by religion and get triggered because they don't remember this story from Bible study, etc.

Yeah but what is in the circle? Is it the shape of his hair? Is it a horn?

is not a youtube thumbnail user

Don't forget to celebrate Michaelmas this year.

That's a halo you stupid retard

It's a halo. It's a symbol of the grace of God. Jesus has it as well.

Attached: file.png (425x523, 288.81K)

Why is the spot highlighted with a circle? I don't see what I'm supposed to be looking at.

Because it's already happening on earth

>167608054
(you)

>throws all of their trash onto earth with us
thanks angels

Other way around. Fallen angels would be white facist assholes so the fag angels could win in the end. They'll pull every typical talking point too
>if you're such a good Christian then why are you against immigration?
>how can you call yourself a good Christian when shaquanda is unemployed and her 20 kids are starving while she smokes weed all day?
Then at the end they will make it seem like white republicans are demons or something. Working for the devil or something.

They should just adapt this.

Attached: 9781250206824.jpg (662x1000, 348.11K)

Sounds like you're just in denial

imdb.com/find?q=paradise lost&s=tt
They're all terrible.

Who was part of the heavenly host? Was Jesus there?

I thought it was pointing out that Angels are Mortal Kombat dragons.

Attached: fcK7tzSSXMYiMN8E9KlZJL1BYyp - Copy.jpg (1000x1500, 432.19K)

A good adaptation of God's Demon would be amazing, but it would cost $600 million or more to do justice to Wayne Barlowe's imagery.

Attached: 1639920456663.jpg (908x539, 71.39K)

faust

Attached: z.jpg (544x408, 43.77K)

You know, I'm not even religious but I'm surprised we haven't gotten such kino made. The greatest works in art have been thanks due to Christianity and religion in general. To think we haven't gotten something as big as this may only come down to no director really being able to complete such a grand feat.
At least not on film.

Can the human mind even comprehend what a spiritual war on a universal scale like this would even look like?

Attached: eca2d723efc1102a7edbaf699b993baa.jpg (736x981, 244.35K)

How could one war against an all powerful God? What was the plan for success? Who would fight without even a possibility of victory? Was God's all powerful nature simply unknown to them at the time?

Religious epics are so fucking boring. Jew, christian, or muslim, it's all gay dudes in robes.

being very spiteful and not caring

It's just fucking Saint Seiya

Reminder that the devil would have won the war if he recruited these niggas.

Attached: file.png (736x612, 850.38K)

Over the last 8 years I've developed a war in heaven sequel series called Inferno that has over 191 named characters and 80 pages of notes/overview. Includes just about every notable biblical figure/mythical demon and angel plus everyone from Pazuzu to Krampus to Cain to John Wayne Gacey

However I'm too autistic to write dialog or put it into a readable script. It'll never get anywhere.

>religion bad

but he couldn't because they were loyal niggas

That seems like a dismissive hand wave.

If angels don't have freewill, Satan was doomed from the start and his whole war was clearly instigated by God to test mankind.

Sounds kind of like

>be Muhammad
>can't hang out with other prophets in a comfy anime

Attached: 4343663.jpg (1024x512, 53.46K)

Those books just got worse as they went on. The first one is pretty good though.

great novel but the sequel was dogshit.

entire novel builds up Abaddon as the ultimate big bad but he gets off-screen'd unceremoniously

Just say what they talked about. Go into specifics only if you want. Look at George RR Martin's style and Cormac McCarthy.

>He walked in and greeted Sam with a hearty
>"Mornin'."
>They talked about their titcows. They shared pics on their phones. "Here look" they'd take turns saying.
>They laughed over a joke and Sam left with a little gift. He smiled and looked into his hand as he jauntily walked the crooked pathway back to his hobbit hole.
>The cinnamon stick rolled softly to and fro. It was going to help make a hell of a meal.

It's infantile

If G_d created everything in this universe, then he created Satan too
Which means he's a honeypot for sinners actually working for the Lord himself

It's difficult to spin their side won.

Christianity makes for neat games.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 82.32K)

The sequel kind of lacked the strong, focused narrative the first book had. Aside from that it was pretty good until the pacing collapsed in the final third and it rushed through the climax and ending. It feels like the author, who is not a professional writer, got too ambitious after the first book turned out so well and created too many diverging plot threads in the sequel that he then couldn't wrap up in a satisfactory manner.

>Metatron

Is this really Christianity?

Mel is making Passion 2 about the harrowing of hell, looks great

Attached: passion2.jpg (1280x720, 137.82K)

Would be kino.
youtu.be/PR_OhMqiJ_c

Attached: a96706d2f1d8bec7.jpg (2048x1248, 404.01K)

I know it's supposed to look creepy but it kinda looks lame, user.

We need a movie about the old testament times where god was utterly obsessed with asking retarded shitskins to sacrifice goats and cut off baby foreskins.

Attached: High_Priest_Offering_Sacrifice_of_a_Goat.jpg (640x551, 117.67K)

>We need good movies based on Christianity.
This is Television & Film, a board dedicated to the jewish movie industry. The Passion is the highest grossing film in history and all of pedowood wouldn't touch it. Most of the zoomers here love kike nigger propaganda and will shill it endlessly, FOR FREE

Yes. God was an Autobot.

Because jews killed Christ and pedowood is their industry.

hes abandoned you

hes abandoned the incel cause

Attached: mel gibs-son just.png (760x1361, 401.77K)

>the incel cause
Which is? Do explain your jewish terminology, please, I've never read the Talmud

but hitler was a pedo

>A "War in heaven" movie would make trillions of dollars.
Based retard

What's the most spiritual anime?

Attached: 1624655030857.jpg (638x638, 45.44K)

Evangelion