$500M budget

> $500M budget

Attached: 1651767060590.webm (720x300, 2.94M)

This fight was cool though, Danny Elfman's score during this scene was excellent

Just like in my animus

It was the coolest part of the movie though.

Why are modern super hero movies looks Exactly like Anime?

Fuck off new fag
Hollywood has been copying anime as a matter of course for a couple of decades.

Attached: 544861861258411.jpg (482x636, 18.18K)

>Danny Elfman
Didnt realize that the dude behind Nightmare Before Christmas' music was involved. Might have to pirate this now.

This looks like shit compared to him fighting Thanos in Infinity War

this was kino I dont care what anyone says

Why are there so many different spells for an energy blast? What are the advantages of choosing the musical notes energy blast spell over the throwing knives energy blast spell?

This is real?

Wow, effects don't look as good on a blurry, shitty camrip for unemployable NEETs who still need to pirate everything like they're twelve? What a discovery...

wait are you trying to tell me that this movie looks like shit when it's filmed on someone's iphone 11 and it's tilted and zoomed in?

Attached: 20220504_044541.jpg (1080x1080, 103.74K)

I hope Raimi was well compensated for this production.

>taking circa 2000 naruto fights
>the pinnacle of burger culture

I can create these effects for free.

it all went to this fat ass

Attached: 1628082281649.webm (1280x534, 2.98M)

was the musical battle cringe or creative? I thought they did a good job with Strange's power against Thanos but i dont know about this battle

Tell me what to think! someone please help!
just kill yourself already you dumb nigger

creative what kind of faggot would take issue with camp Raimi kino? MCUcks are the absolute worst.

Dude, what? They used musical notes as magic projectiles, when the fuck have you ever seen this?

Where do I find these spells? I just got to Leyndell

Now that's a fine brapper

Brutal Legend

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 951.71K)

Kung Fu Hustle (2004)

>AMATERASU
AMATERASU
>AMATERASU
AMATERASU
>AMATERASU

Actually I thought it was fantastic and I can't wait to see it again tomorrow night. Sam Raimi's twisted vision of the MCU has me begging for more. I was not expecting the cameos that we got (no spoilers here) but long term Marvel super fans will not be disappointing, I assure you. A 10/10 flick for the whole family, bring the kids!

That's right, nowhere

Wow, based on this post I just ordered my own tickets for tomorrow.

I just saw the movie sitting three rows behind my wife and her boyfriend. It was spectacular! I was so enthralled by the opening ensemble, I almost didn't notice my wife suddenly disappeared and missed 3/4 of the movie. Boy did me and Tyquan have a laugh on the way home teasing her about it! Women, amirite?

Even with potato quality that's some of the most Sam Raimi shit I've ever seen. Ya'll trippin.

I choose to believe it is based on the wizards mind, Stephen accidentally slaps a piano beforehand so music is the way he expresses the magic missiles or whatever and his alt version responds in kind.

Attached: Screenshot_20220418-234513_Read Chan.jpg (1438x1940, 1004.77K)

I think ur bejing sarcastic bruh

Attached: Screenshot_20220424-183846_Read Chan.jpg (1439x1797, 893.03K)

Wasn't their a clip of him in the first movie, before his hands got crippled in the car accident? Where he was playing mozart on a grand piano in his apartment. The music themed magic doesnt feel to far fetched.

Attached: LightHouseGif.jpg (250x225, 9.85K)

That was awesome tho

Raimi is dabbing on everyone

OH N-

Attached: 1651808083184.webm (854x356, 2.95M)

probably looks a lot better on a real screen and not shitty compression
>elfman
yikes

>Any captain marvel dying to a statue falling on them

wut

Raimi just knows how to re send a message

Whats the problem here besides shitty quality from being a cam rip?

It's basically a ripoff of kung Fu hustle

jesus christ, i thought this was a kids movie

it is its a BIG kids movie

Anime copies American comics, retard

It's def the darkest marvel movie multiple shots of charred corpses and shit

>low quality webm

What I liked was when Scarlet Witch attacked the karmawhat the corpses on the ground are just getting ragdolled around by her blasts

>Anime copies American comics, retard

Lol not really

I'll have to rewatch that part. Man what a great quality cam though

i don't really think anyone copies each other, the only influence i can think of is that Fist of the North Star is influenced off Mad Max (i think)

Thank the unstable molecules because that ass is uncontainable

hehe fuck them lesbians

Name one good wizard battle in all entertainment medium

Attached: 1651807438066.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Which episode of Supernatural is this?

Yes you dumb weeb

>"Despite...."

Strange can manipulated reality, he has a such wide range of powers that make him OP. It’s why they have to just resort to him using energy blasts.

Isn't Strange supposed to be more powerful or as powerful as the Scarlet Witch in the comics? Why make her so ridiculously overpowered and not have a different villain?

>Why are
Kys 2bh

>evil Doctor Strange literally shoots the fucking Dracula music at him
Lmao I fucking love Raimi. Hope they give him more capeshit to do, he knows how to have fun with it.

It makes him look cool, that's the only justification any of this needs

Big chunks of it have the same tone as the Doc Ock hospital scene, this is gonna be the movie to take your kid to to see if he's a pussy or not

They're kinda comparable depending on the context but more often than not Wanda is S++ Tier as far as human characters go.

She's probably the defacto strongest thing in the MCU right now, this is a movie about just running the fuck away from the Scarlet Witch

huh what you mean?