AND THE WORST CASTING CHOICE OF ALL TIME GOES TO

Attached: retardedjew.jpg (1600x2000, 963.97K)

Yea this smirking doofus clearly should be the smartest man in the world

Name 1 (one) thing wrong with this casting

You can't mention Reddit

...Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman

Not even the worst MCU casting, where Louis-Dreyfus as Contessa is a strong contender.

/thread

Came in here to say this.

My theory is that is was john and emilys publicists that posed as reddit to make seem like a grass root campaign. If marvel did anything right it was casting. Krasinsky is a tv actor it doesnt matter if he married up

The other choice was Beth Phoenix

i fail to see the problem

tpbp

>...Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman
Brie Larson as Captain Marvel

Attached: 01d70ddb674b44090c2e67b9377e3.jpg (990x575, 154.35K)

Krazinsky wrote/produced/directed a hit movie and its sequel.

Not even close.

Attached: captain-marvel-brie-larson.jpg (1409x883, 54.44K)

What do you mean. I don't read comics but some of my friends do and the impression I got from them is that stretchman from f4 is supposed to be a bit of a smarmy shit. If that's true it's a pretty good casting right?

Her fucking trying to speak english during the end speech of WW84 was the funniest shit ever.

Attached: 1651261342434.png (1000x562, 432.23K)

Body
Face
Voice
Acting
Costume
When everything goes wrong with a casting choice

Attached: Doctor.Strange.In.The.Multiverse.Of.Madness.png (274x304, 96.95K)

Female to male
YIKES

This would be a pretty good casting

Attached: reed2.jpg (704x1014, 278.26K)

I can't watch any of this guy's movies.
He'll always be Jim from the Office to me.

why do people hate him?

1. Every jew playing someone heroic like Michael Cera as Scott Pilgrim.
2. Every black cast as a white.

Her tits make up for her ass desu

>Krasinski
>Blunt
>Rogen
>Reeves

Good God the MCU Fantastic Four is gonna be terrible. No wonder Jon Watts walked away.

It looks okay in the touched up fanart.

Pretty much nothing like who he's supposed to be portraying

He didn't get to do much tbf
We're not gonna truly know how good he is as Richards until the actual F4 movie.

Close.
Cera is a wop.
His doppelganger Eisenberg is a heeb.

Legitimately what were they thinking? is it because she's jewish and they successfully brainwashed an entire generation of men into thinking that zika baby looking stick with limbs was hot in a fast and furious movie?

I didn't stay for the post credit scenes. What happens?

black Cpt Marvel from that other universe is worse, much uglier

Based Bruce Campbell triggers the capesois with an Evil Dead reference.

he's no worse than any other jew actor
it's the script that made reed act like an idiot and die for nothing

the problem with him is he has too much of this average joe feel to it. it's fine for shit like a quiet place where he's playing some family guy in the midwest or whatever.

The lights go up and the cleaning crew come in

Nope. He's perfect. Seethe more DC Fag

Attached: 1644799038516.jpg (519x544, 50.02K)

Attached: incel gif.gif (823x770, 838.84K)

>Straight white conservative male cast as Reed Richards
Thank the fuck Christ

You mean Galga Dot?

>is it because she's jewish and they successfully brainwashed an entire generation of men into thinking that zika baby looking stick with limbs was hot in a fast and furious movie?
I saw fast5 in a second run theater in the black part of town on a half price day and I thought the audience was going to bring the walls down on us when the movie got to that scene. It was the strongest audience reaction I'd ever seen up until the finale sequence with the chargers dragging the bank vault like a medieval flail through the lobbies of skyscrapers in Sao Paolo.

i had a similar experience and i still don't get why everyone went apeshit. could they have been groomed by the way the scene is set up?

Got a feeling he won't be in and this was a test for him. He failed

Hard disagree.

Normal people legit think she's beautiful, though I do see criticism for her acting skills.

The seething rage you get over here really only exists here and it's probably because she's from isreal or w/e

I don't think I was clear with what I was implying. They weren't hooting and hollering because they thought she was attractive. They were laughing their asses off at the absurdity of Godot taking the sarong off and waltzing over to seduce anyone.

Attached: 1651782220838.jpg (533x551, 71K)

Normies like thin statuesque women. It's traditional supermodel beauty.

Yea Forums are pedos or into fat/buff chicks. These are just illegal and/or weird fetishes.

Attached: ae2ff0e4f90d3ece1cc34021d1a04092.jpg (634x951, 149.83K)

I'm VERY glad that it's established that the Fantastic Four were an established expeditions back in the 1960's. I'm always wanted that to be the case out of respect to Marvel's first family and it would make things interesting if we see this time period in their movie, and we also get to see Silver Age Hank Pym and Howard Stark

Attached: Pym.png (590x392, 143.56K)

>Two white guys go down first
>White woman goes down second
>Black woman on par power-wise and only lost by a sheer stroke of luck of landing under a statue
This movie should have just been called Girl Power the movie.

well blacks like big fat asses so yeah they would probably reject her. Blacks literally consider 60s/70s supermodeling to have been racist by having rail-thin tall women be everything

who is reeves

He was doing a joke about the beatles you absolute fucking retard

A chocolate brand

The director The Batman, mouseshill.

Dr. Doom supposedly

Didn't he say "I thought you set off in the 60's?"
Which would make sense since if they get lost in the negative zone, they very well might just pop up in the modern day.
Again, having them be scientist explorers getting "lost in space" back in 1961, would show a lot of respect to the character's origins.

the guy that played Superman in the 1978 movie

Nice

*"Didn't you chart in the 60s?"

Why is no one talking about who really should have been cast in this role?

Attached: _6bcfabee13a84770915b9297e9bdb5b8_6bcfabee13a84770915b9297e9bdb5b.jpg (1280x1024, 155.19K)

>Nope. He's perfect. Seethe more DC Fag

Attached: 1651801685941.png (1005x1069, 244.46K)