Why is it so shit?

Why is it so shit?

Attached: MV5BMmMzNTE4MjItYWQwYy00MzMxLWI5NDMtYmQwMGY4MDZlOWU0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM1MTE1NDMx._V1_.jpg (2025x3000, 3.5M)

Because RLM told us so

Why wouldn't it be shit?

They quite literally have no clue what they're doing

>Ruining the Borg assimilating for perfection but instead it's because they are lonely

Fuck this show

Meme answer: It's shit
Non-meme-answer: It felt like the people writing it hadn't actually watched Star Trek and instead wrote an unrelated dark and edgy sci-fi script that got a ton of TNG references dropped into it. I actually wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, like that dream game that became Mario 2 for marketing reasons. The basic story for Picard isn't very good but it would be watchable if it weren't for the fact you were seeing the corpse of your favorite TV show being constantly violated. I actually watched TNG as aired as a kid and I can't deal with this shit. I'm not even going to watch S2 even though I love Q and Guinan as characters.

Attached: Screenshot_20220505-170948_Samsung Internet.jpg (1839x264, 75.31K)

Why are the new Star Wars shit? Why new Ghostbusters shit? Why new Terminators shit? New Men in Black shit? New Harry Potter shit? Potentially new LotR shit.

because you are a seething racist

the people running the show have never watched TNG

>New Harry Potter shit?
>New

My dude old Harry Potter was shit. The books are so poorly written I'm surprised they became popular with adults. It's amateur hour.

>New Men in Black
There's a new MIB?

Because it's aggressively revisionist but their new ideas are incoherent and poorly executed compared to the works they're attacking.

I'm sure you meant that response for But women aren't adults, mentally.

The one with Thor

Seriously. And now they're reformed because of the Magic of Friendship? What the fuck, is this Star Trek or My Little Pony?

Attached: It's vile.jpg (363x320, 82.9K)

the most underrated movie of the decade

Attached: Mib int.jpg (1920x2560, 376.49K)

It's a show written by people who've never seen Star Trek in their life. I can accept that the episodic format is dead. But the incoherent ramblings and the constant emotion dump is not concurrent with Jean Luc's character. I couldn't watch after the first season. Made it to the 1st episode of season 2. Just quit after Q's character arrived because he isn't the lovable trickster anymore. He's now a jaded immortal after 20 years and that's just bad writing.

Attached: 1391839640226.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

>thinks hes right and everyone else is wrong

Like it or not but Harry Potter is a highly beloved series. We’re not all reading hogs like you, her writing might not be great but it’s the world that captured everybody

>not liking root beer
fuck that faggot

Because it’s made by people that barely understand Star Trek.

They know what they are talking about when it comes to Star Trek.

>He's now a jaded immortal after 20 years
This. They completely broke the character. That's what they do though, they grasp at cherished things to use as disposable fodder. They don't care that they ruin everything they touch. It's just fuel for their rantings.

Jews, do you need any more explanation?

The world is interesting but the way portrays it is stupid. It gets worse as the series goes on, too. I'd assume as it became popular they didn't push as much editing on it.

It's like taking characters I knew growing up and just throwing them in the fire. It's all so exhausting, user.

Yeah, give it to me straight, captain.

Garak is the best Star Trek character. Even my first girlfriend agreed.

They never put the time in to watch any of the shows. They are only familiar with the Star Trek brand and not the actual ideas.

thought it was way above season 1. picard actually seemed like himself

now.. that ending.. the fuck. so its gonna be set in our time and become Star trek: Skid row

I haven't watched any Avenger movies, so I wouldn't recognize him.
Wow, that looks like shit.

Attached: jj abrams stewart.png (511x909, 682.22K)

All I can see is two jews doing a bit, acting out some lines fed to them by a clique of jewish writers in a room somewhere... all so the goys clap.

It was an elaborate scheme to break Mike Stoklasa's spirit. And it worked.

Attached: 14d67fff9b479829b7d278c03fa45465.jpg (660x716, 52.84K)

To the hard Marxist left everyone else is right wing

its a show for tweens. The category below YA. They sure know their demographic because they nailed all the man child basefaces.

Meds.

Entirely Jewish writer and director staff.

it's not. stop listening to RLM. I watched every episode and forced myself to like them all just to spite Mike.

Not sure if you're intentionally referencing it but one of the writers for Picard wrote My Little Pony episodes.

I actually had no idea this was the case. Who was it?

>... and forced myself to like them
Good for you.

cause Star Trek was Science and Social Fiction at the same time, like: we visit a planet where males give birth and there is one single eternal female: but now is Social Justice Echochamber with a little of Science Fiction where whitesupremascist are le evil of the universe cause zionist jews says so.

My god it’s worse than I thought

>shit writers and producers make a shit show.

Gee I wonder OP.

Attached: 1647306245380.jpg (936x861, 77.93K)

Therefore the entire franchise violates gr.15 by association and now must be quarantined to the horse board.

CBS show us the numbers

Juliana James was a producer on My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Better Together

The typical response of a brainwashed NPC who consumes modern conspiracy theories. Yeah, criticism is automatically racist, don't look at the actual flaws or anything! waaaycism!!!

anti-semite

because
1. they gave Patrick Stewart too much influence on the story (this has been a issue with TNG dating back to the movies)
2. they have two types of writers, ones that want to write trek but don't understand what made it great and ones who are trying to make modern trek relate to real world politics but it's all surface level
3. bad set design and lighting...sometime in the 90s they got obsessed with this moody lighting in space and it makes for terrible looking television
4. lots of yelling and screaming, action scenes and filler. again, they do not understand their audience but most of these writers are just using this show as a springboard to their next job...aka they don't care

>4. lots of yelling and screaming, action scenes and filler.

Part of this is modern writing which believes you need tons of interpersonal drama all the time. The other part is that you have a few plots but spread out over 10 episodes, so you just need to fill space. Characters yelling at each other accomplishes this. It's cheap drama.

I don't appreciate your racist comportment; you don't belong on this website.

Sci-fi written by cynical morons.

I know someone who worked on Season 2/3, if you want real answers:

>Season 1 production was rushed and written on the go, since it got an unexpectedly quick greenlight and series order, and to fit Sir Patrick's schedule. Michael Chabon, the showrunner had a lot of big ideas that never got fit into the series. Akiva Goldsman insisted on cutting it back, then they found they didn't have enough to fill a 10 episode order. An entire episode about Riker was created a couple of weeks before it was shot to fill the quota, if Frakes had said no they would have been fucked.
>Terry Matalas was brought on to right the ship after Chabon quit from the stress of S1. However, COVID fucked both his plans and budget. Going back in time to LA was always the plan for the season, but only for 2 eps or so.
>The first three episodes of the season are the ones which most closely match Terry's vision, the rest was handled by Goldsman who stretched the remaining material thin to cover the entire season. 2 episodes became 7. He also introduced TOS elements like Gary Seven.
>Sir Patrick was insistent his childhood trauma be included in Picard's storyline.
>S3 was shot back-to-back with S2 so needed to be prepped while S2 was filming. Terry started prepping S3 while Goldsman made S2. It's about the Iconians. The entire TNG cast coming back was his idea and the reason he signed on for Trek at all again. The ship they're on is a new Enterprise, they modify Stargazer sets for it. Returning Picard characters are Raffi and Elnor. Lore is the main bad guy.

Palestinian baby killer

>Palestinian
no such thing

>Sir Patrick's schedule
diaper changes?

To racist ADL Jews like yourself yes.

Picard helped me not be autistic when it comes to franchises I like. When I was younger, I would've forced myself to watch all of nuTrek because "it's Star Trek. I have to." But I no longer feel that way. Everything from TOS to ENT is Star Trek, and everything after is nuTrek. And no matter how much of an abysmal trashfire nuTrek becomes, it has no bearing on my love for Star Trek.

It's very freeing..

Amazing though isn't it, they're attacking one of the most Progressive series ever on television. They truly do eat their own.

Like all nuTrek it’s written by talentless and unoriginal women

Women writers

>Picard helped me not be autistic when it comes to franchises I like. When I was younger, I would've forced myself to watch all of nuTrek because "it's Star Trek. I have to."

I reached a point where I felt I had loyalty to a series, but then I can say "I'm done". For me, it was Star Trek nemesis and Star Wars Revenge of the Sith. Both childhood series I stuck with but then I could say that I paid my dues and owe them nothing now.

>nose closeup

Stewart has never liked Picard (the character)

The problem with this is that Stewart doesn't have a lot of range. The one character he was basically born to play and excels at is the one he hates the most, because it reminds him of his cold aloof father (the cold regimental wifebeater was very common after the war and Stewart was from surprise surprise a military family, source: am a bong from a military family)

People have this image of Picard as being a cuddly friendly character but if you go back to early TNG he's a cunt. All business and would shit down your neck for wearing scuffed shoes on deck.

Now if you give Stewart the dramatic roles he wants he can't do it, it's beyond his capabilities. Add that he's clearly senile and losing his stentorian voice into the mix and it's just a recipe for disaster.

Who's that other jewish director that never watched or liked Star Trek? Oh yeah, Nicholas Meyer!

How much of the fuckups of S1 the result of Nick Locarno style licensing/budget issues? They were able to bring back Seven and Hugh and Maddox for some reason but not Data's brother Lore which would have made more sense in the grand story than say pulling Soong's long lost brother out of their asses. Even using Data's seemingly deceased daughter in would have made more sense than whatever they had going with Soji.

Hah, funny bait!

Is he a Palestinian who kills babies, or is he a killer of Palestinian babies?