Leatherface is a trans woman

Is she right Yea Forums? Seems horror genre might have got its influence from LGBTQAI+ folks.

Attached: Screenshot_20220505-184802_Twitter.jpg (720x1057, 178.16K)

they want a murdering monster to be trans?

he didnt seem suicidal

Bride of Frankenstien is gay

Attached: Brideoffrankenstein.jpg (3549x3090, 2.85M)

>Sleepaway Camp: tranny villain
>Silence of the Lambs: tranny villain
>Nightmare on Elm Street series: chomo villain
>Nightmare on Elm Street 2: super gay
>Norman Bates: transvestite murderer
I mean, the horror genre is full of gayness

Yes, Leatherface was literally a mentally-retarded fucked up monster who wanted to be something he is not, and could only mock that thing with grotesquery that is repulsive and vile to anyone who sees it.

So yes, Leatherface is literally exactly like a tranny.

That's not actually true, leatherface isn't some tranny, he's a child in a monster's body that misses his mommy and is probably sexually abused by his family. How do retarded trannies not realize this?

The concept of someone pretending to be something they're not via dressing like a woman was basically just used as a trope in the 60s through 90s because it was clearly absurd, out of the ordinary, nonsensical, and was an easy way to tell the audience that the character is fucked up and psychotic. Because that's not a thing normal people do.

It's also why it was used quite a lot as a comedy gag that multiple movies were founded on, because again, it was just considered so messed up and not normal.

kek they want a mentally retarded freak who wants to be a woman so much he wears women's faces in their team.
TCM was hailed as an anti-meat insdustry artwork but it seems like they were just deflecting the tranny issue.

I mean John Wayne Gracey was a pedo gay man

I agree, he looks like a tranny.

don't forget Dressed to Kill

Attached: dtk.jpg (333x500, 27.26K)

In the first film Leatherface takes on different roles based on the mask he wears. He takes on motherly qualities when he wears the "Pretty Woman" mask (until Sally escapes and he breaks character).

I have no problem with them framing the movie monster as being a destructive tranny freak, because that's how they actually are.

also forgot to explain that it's pretty obvious that the family forces him to take on the motherly caretaker role.

>being a violent human hunting retard is good

Everyone should be pushing to have Leatherface recognized as a trans icon

Isn't Leatherface and many other horror movie boogiemen based on Ed Gein? Do they want people thinking that taking inspiration from real life atrocities exonerates the perpetrator/s from their disgusting deeds because the media that came from it was popular?

>pennwise is a gay icon
hm him being a chomo makes sense now

Attached: 20220505_191104.jpg (665x739, 116.44K)

notice how they all are evil murdering villains though? Yeah. That's not a good thing. Especially back then.

>Filmmaker Curtis Harrington, a friend and confidant of Whale's, dismissed this as "a younger critic's evaluation. All artists do work that comes out of the unconscious mind and later on you can analyze it and say the symbolism may mean something, but artists don't think that way and I would bet my life that James Whale would never have had such concepts in mind."[62] Specifically in response to the "majesty and power" reading, Harrington stated, "My opinion is that's just pure bullshit. >That's a critical interpretation that has nothing to do with the original inspiration."[62] He concludes, "I think the closest you can come to a homosexual metaphor in his films is to identify that certain sort of camp humor."[62] Whale's companion David Lewis stated flatly that Whale's sexual orientation was "not germane" to his filmmaking, saying, "Jimmy was first and foremost an artist, and his films represent the work of an artist – not a gay artist, but an artist."[57]

Fags and troons btfo

Attached: FBz5p2vXIAcOLpi.jpg (1080x1400, 93.84K)

So Leatherface is trans, but Buffalo Bill is offensive. Got it.

I don't think so, but I would definitely buy him as a Buffalo Bill style 'killing and skinning people to become what they are' and there is a trans aspect to that.

Better question - how do people feel about the "TCM is a metaphor for the meat industry and is a pro-vegetarian movie," theory?

This is why you murder every woman in your horror film.

Why should I know 15 gay Stephen King characters?

No, Tobe Hooper always intended TCM to be darkly comedic. The idea that Leatherface would make a mask out of human flesh and then paint it up in makeup is a gag.

>only trannies can by psychotic murderers, cis scum
Uhhhh okay good for you?

>yes you must respect the roots of this brain damaged inbred serial killing cannibal
checks out

Leatherface, Buffalo Bill and Norman Bates are all based on Ed Gein, a real life serial killer/cannibal/necrophiliac. If trannies really want somebody like this to be their foundational icon, be my guest I guess

How's Bates based on Gein? He never took trophies in the movie or the book and his entire thing was that he wanted to either be happy with being normal or do something to actually make him stand out. While Gein and the others were fundamentally unhappy with who they were, Bates was unhappy with corporate America and his place in it.

This "person" has no idea what they're talking about Leatherface is retarded and unable to speak, so his masks are his way of expressing himself he wears his regular mask when he's just being himself at home cutting meat, he wears the old lady mask when greeting his family because he's being motherly and he wears the makeup mask at dinner because he's trying to look presentable (dress nice) for dinner probably something he saw growing up.

In the original movie he has no concept of sexuality, he doesn't rape he just kills and eats, and leave it to LGBBQ retards to want to claim a retard who is pushed around by his family and skins people.

>he wears the old lady mask when greeting his family because he's being motherly and he wears the makeup mask at dinner because he's trying to look presentable
cute
>when he hangs that girl by a meat hook
not cute

I like that they can look at Leatherface and go "ah yeah that's a tranny, that's a fag right there." Just such a self-own.

Gein was obsessed with his mother just like Norman and kept her corpse in the house, he would also dress like a woman and killed women to "appease" his dead mother.

The dead mother obsession obviously, and I should have said inspired than based entirely. Not like Gein ever actually used a chainsaw either

I'm gonna level with you. I was mixing up Normal Bates with Patrick Bateman.

funniest part is that Pennywise kills an openly gay character in the sequel and it pissed people off. Imagine letting headcanon unironically get to your head.

>wearing makeup is LGBTQ
... so I'm gay?

Bateman is most similar to Robert Chambers.

Well obviously not, but people nowadays equate everything with lgbt shit. Male bonding or friendship? Gay. Long hair or makeup? Trans. I guess David Bowie, Prince and a ton of 80s new wave and hair metal bands were obviously trans too now

You're wrong. He's literally me.

hey Rob how are you.

I thought it was Ted Bundy

so he actually represents the autism community

I love this.
>Actually Leatherface is trans
>I guess Buffalo Bill is too
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>mentaly ill dude that kills people is trans

they really didnt think about this too much

Well, I'm pretty sure Ed Gein was heavy on that spectrum

Well Hellraiser was made by a gay man
Idk what she's referring to otherwise though

True, a lot of rapist and pedos inspired many horror movies & characters

Wait, do they argue that BB isn't trans for some reason? That's literally his entire character.

He was mildly retarded and really fucked up from his mom being extremely religious

I'm not a member of the serial killer fandom, but I never thought Bateman was supposed to be inspired by a real killer at all. Again, Bateman's entire point was to show what corporate America - especially the capitalist wasteland that was NYC in the 80's - did to a person and society as a whole.

Well he's not based on anyone according to Bret Ellis but I'm sure when the book was being written in 1989 Bundy was being executed and Chambers was on trial so it got into his mind.

They get upset because Buffalo Bill is considered a negative portrayal of trans people and a relic from a less progressive time.
So it's hilarious that they would then attempt to claim serial killers from other films as trans.

That seems kind of transphobic.

In real life the actress being hung on the hook was hanging from a wire but it slipped and went between her legs and gave her a cameltoe from hell, so when you're seeing her squirm and scream you're seeing a chick just getting her pussy destroyed.

Freddy was pretty based for a child rapist.

He has mommy issues. That isn't transgender.

Unless she's saying that having mommy issues to the extent you dress up like her and flay women with a chainsaw is the transgender experience

>she described him as never being a woman, in both appearance and demeanor

Attached: 0935301ec915decba1472b700725396a.jpg (650x340, 42.49K)

If i'm not mistaken in the original movies he was just a child killer, the reboot made him an official child raper.

uh huh, whatever.

Normal Bates

Well what's trans about him?
Don't they say that he was just delusional about being trans and that he was determined to not be sane enough to actually be trans in the film?
It's like the case with the pimozide treatment, he was delusional about being trans but the doctors treating him realised he didn't actually have gender dysphoria and his symptoms went away with an anti-psychotic

Normal Bates and Happy Loman