Are there any movies centered around draft day in sports?

Are there any movies centered around draft day in sports?

Attached: 1651277240471.jpg (1200x900, 243.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOsWbKcGf6Q&ab_channel=MahoganyPink
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There’s a future domestic violence case there somewhere

There's actually a movie that came out in 2014 called Draft Day, pretty good.

draft day
the cookout

Attached: alabama_football.jpg (876x646, 120.27K)

Do americans really hold negroes in such high regard and treat them like royalty for throwing a football?

Anyone else feel bad for black women?

>domestic violence
more like, murder-suicide

Yes, and it's beautiful.

looking at that, tell me again how hard blacks have it when they get pushed through school and get showered in money for running fast and catching balls...

it took me 29 years of not understanding football to realize that this is just modern day mandingo fighting

they get these roided up niggers on the field together beating the shit out of eachother, everyone pretending it's about bringing a ball past a line but in reality theres millions of dollars being passed around depending on how well the best mandingos are performing. individual white men own dozens of them and make them do rediculous emasculating shit on the field every time they bring the ball past the line, each buck fully broken, not by the dick of the flesh, but by the dick of money, fame, greed. when they're no longer fit they're tossed aside and go broke or end up in dog fighting rings, concussed and useless to society. literally only white superbowl ring collectors still retire happily.

there's an incredibly based channel on youtube called mahogany pink and it's a black woman talking about all the ways black men are failures and embarrassments to the black community. i'm not even a /pol/-tier racist, it's just legitimately fascinating to hear about that world from a black woman's perspective because i obviously have no other way to know. definitely worth checking out.
youtube.com/watch?v=EOsWbKcGf6Q&ab_channel=MahoganyPink

I just can't take any movie that shows the Fucking Browns making good smart draft moves seriously(nevermind that no GM who wants to have a fucking job next season is EVER trading a 6th overall pick for a few 2nd round picks)

In case you forgot in the real 2014 draft the Browns traded back into the first so they could pick fucking Johnny Manziel

does she like white guys?

wait, which one is better? the 6th overall or the couple 2nd round picks?

blacks were the real incels this whole time. also, on a more serious note, does this video not disprove red pill theory?

actually, it’s usually a white guy throwing the ball and a black guy catching it.

>Johnny Manziel
I’m not a big football person. Wasn’t this guy some party animal?

Not really
They are pretty awful sometimes

no i piped down a panamanian afrolatina. best decision of my life

Kind of, at least they aware of how shitty black dudes are. The more perplexing are the gringo fathers of this girls, imagine being a cumskin and teaching your daughter to hang out with n words.

why are there so many white women around this black man?

Roots

You ever see a single black mother, well obviously there's a good chance since statistically 70% of them are, but the more you're around them you'll understand how important a father is to have just to check their insanity

Yeah sorta. My first girlfriend was a South African exchange student. She told me a bunch of horrific things she’d seen black men do to other black women.

As a Texans fan, I was excited to see Arian Foster on the big screen. Too bad the guy never did shit for Houston on the field ever again.

Attached: 1574018518941.jpg (709x765, 230.18K)

Do Americans really?

Damn this actually pretty good. Very interesting to hear an insiders unconventional and controversial view of their own group.
What rabbit hole did you go down to find this? kek

Attached: 1650990174062.jpg (640x640, 42.82K)

i just finished pt 1. genuinely, it was a fascinating look into another perspective.
it kind of ties into my concern for the US and its future. i foresee a country not of proud immigrants living an "american dream" but rather a country full of uninspired and unmotivated "mystery meat" people. black thug/ganster culture is terrible, even blacks realize this, yet now its spreading beyond the black community into others.
schizo blog post over. thanks for sharing, user.

>Blonde gf eying him with cold precision
Making sure her meal ticket doesn't say something retarded

>black thug/gangster culture is terrible
It’s so incredibly frustrating because redditors will fight tooth and nail to protect black hip hop culture as if it doesn’t perpetuate destruction in the black community - the very community they claim to want to protect. They’re too busy huffing their own farts.

black women are basically the source of americas misery, other than uncle sam’s free money of course. if black women didn’t love getting pregnant by the local clown and taking welfare there wouldn’t be nearly as many single moms and violence

she’s looking at his grandma

No its not worth anything, faggot

the untied states is literally just an interracial-breeding program. i fucking hate this world

also me in the upper left

>i obviously have no other way to know

And yet you like to talk shit lmao. At least you admit your ignorance.

>it kind of ties into my concern for the US and its future

No one cares what foreigners think shit skin

the black guy has fucked or will fuck almost all the white women in this photo. the white kid in the upper left will grow up to be a serial public transport masturbator

spook

Uh oh. Blackcels have shown up. It’s a good this discussion is online, so that I don’t get violently assaulted for stating the obvious.

I'm as white as the driven snow. You're the one who admitted your ignorance. inb4 LEL DAT WAS NOT MEE

Woo Pig!

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 35.65K)

>Entire movie takes place over phone call conversations
What did they mean by this

>I'm as white as the driven snow
an albino nog, eh?

the united states is a state-mandated interracial breeding and white genocide project, what do you expect? although most white women embrace it willingly, because they are pathological masochists and traitors to god, family, and kin

No shit skin.

are these nigger dick bestiality threads made by the same microdicked nigger that's shit up Yea Forums for so long or is this a different group of subhumans?

Attached: 1644173617792.png (610x591, 165.16K)

Uh huh foreigner lmao

Attached: amaw.png (500x430, 207.55K)

>No shit, skin
my name aint skin, groid

Tf are you on about you yard ape? user is merely expressing that he would have had no other way of knowing a black womens perscpetive on niggers without that youtube channel.

No comma moron. You're a brown faggot lmao.

>user is merely expressing that he would have had no other way of knowing a black womens perscpetive on niggers without that youtube channel

Sourcing your knowledge from youtube effectively shows ignorance moron. You wouldn't say someone actually knows something because they watched a youtube video. All I said was he was ignorant. If that upsets you I really don't care.

Almost always the 6th. Sometimes there’s massive amounts of depth and the multiple second rounders will be better overall, but that’s about the only case. It’s usually 1 or 2 blue chip prospects at the key positions, and then average level starters.

>2015
Ages ago, the whole blacked shit is common now.

BLACKED

Imagine Logan Paul in football. That’s pretty much Johnny Manziel

>You're a brown, faggot
>No shit, skin
which one is it?

Where? I went to Cabo and Las Vegas this year and it was 99% attractive white women with with men.

meanwhile

Attached: 1630180485392.jpg (3500x3744, 1.87M)

This isn’t a fucking debate class idiot. We’re all just amused that a black woman hates black men for the same reasons /pol/ does. And even if one black women doesn’t represent the whole community, it sure as shit indicates something.

give me 88 god damn

Look at all those real women

Seethe bigot