General consensus?

general consensus?

Attached: 6C056C6C-FDA6-4CAF-B489-0F431B0C8900.jpg (2033x3000, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DIGGyidGagA?t=171
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Masterpiece

Don't make him Ang Lee.

i liked it
plus it had jennifer connelly in it

Its generally disliked but has a very very small cult following and I can get why. But overall I think its a 5/10 him fighting the tanks and dogs are cool

one of, if not the best cape flick

When I first saw it I didn’t know what to think. I hated that took over hour to see The Hulk. I think went overboard trying to give Hulk a realistic origin. It was at its best when he went full art house with it. Still a billion times superior to capeshit today. Especially how Disney cucked The Hulk

Best hulk and fuck that cuckfied version of Hulk marvel gave us

Agreed. Movie failed to choose between taking itself seriously or evoking a comic book. Nothing wrong with the acting or camera work.

Not watching it because Norton hulk is pitch perfect and this hulk looks like a toilet cleaner ad.

Actually not that bad, most of the cast are good, far better than everything else Hulk related we've gotten

Misunderstood kino.
The only capeshit film to attempt comic book aesthetics and the only Hulk movie to remember what the word 'hulk' means - MCU Hulk was a manlet by comparison, hardly any bigger than Shrek (who was canonically a manlet ogre in his universe).

Attached: 1480463679406.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

> Norton hulk is pitch perfect
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OP asked for the general consensus. No one cares about putting comic panels on live action. You are nobody.

not him but that's not even the general consensus
mcu's hulk is always one of the lowest rated ones

It has soul, unlike 99.99% of hero movies today.

Mcu Hulk is considered the worst one. Now cope in silence.

>The only capeshit film to attempt comic book aesthetics
Wrong. Raimi Spiderman did it, and better, comic book framing isn't about the literal frame but how you shoot the characters.

Ruffalo hulk is obviously the worst. Not even sure the purpose of your weird mistake.

In any case, these early movies (blade, spider-man, hulk, x-men) had some element of uniqueness and soul. Even the "bad" ones like DD.
But this film was trying to do something which was kind of ahead of his time in terms of ambition. A lot of people weren't expecting it.

the consensus is good is good it takes and it lets it breathe in its own idea of a moviefilm

That’s pretty obvious.

He is, but Norton's movie is still one of the most poorly rated along with Thor 2.
Personally I thought it was alright (better than later depictions of the hulk) but pretty generic.
Kind of makes sense considering how many rewrites there were.

Ruffalo is MCU Hulk, retard.

Attached: Sangjun-Lee-Hulk_hulk_03.jpg (970x546, 50.91K)

you just know

I remember reading somewhere that the original idea was for these to be half-man half-insect hybrids or some shit.
They ultimately went with dogs because it was less body-horror.

The Bana film is less exposed, it's reviews are on a smaller sample size. If you asked 100 people who were alive when both came out, you would find more Norton fans. I think you know this deep down.

>less exposed
What do you mean? It was the first feature length film about the Hulk that wasn't tied to the 70s show.

it's hot when jennifer connely gets choked

It's the only cinematic Hulk with real pathos, something that the MCU has completely removed from the character.

>The only capeshit film to attempt comic book aesthetics
sure thing kid

Attached: dick.jpg (2191x3216, 779.49K)

lol

Attached: Sammy.jpg (600x506, 49.19K)

Why does Universal cuck with their property? Handed over The Hulk to MCU to get ass raped. Let WB use King Kong so he too could get jobbed

Nolte stole the show

youtu.be/DIGGyidGagA?t=171

>misunderstood
By who? I always loved it.

true

I want a new Tracy movie. Everyone says Batman has the best rogue gallery. That’s only because they literally stole it from Dick Tracy

Attached: 87D19BF7-B2AB-4318-A623-3B43E99318E2.jpg (750x936, 162.07K)

>Nolte stole the showe
ftfy

The only time Ruffalo Hulk was cool was in the second Avengers movie when he fights Iron Man, he clearly doesn't give a fuck if any bystanders get hurt and actually seems dangerous for those five minutes or so

I want a Nancy film

Attached: nancy_dreams.png (600x329, 126.84K)

Ok lets agree on Hulk ratings once and for all.
>Bana Hulk
>Ruffalo Hulk
>shit
>stinking shit
>horseshit
>Norton Tyra Show super model pretty face Hulk

For me it's
Bana > Norton > Ruffalo
Yeah he's too neutered to put it simply.

I thought the mutated dogs were hilarious.

You forgot Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno
and the cartoon with Michael Bell

Dick Tracy's villains were like WACKY FACE MAN and UGLY FACE MAN and FACE WITH MARKS ON IT MAN. It was dumb even for its own appropriate time period.
Except Breathless Mahoney who canonically dies of pneumonia in prison.
Anyway, the movie was a piece of shit

Attached: jennifer.webm (1024x552, 2.84M)

Best Hulk and hulk film there is. I mean even General Ross had perfect casting.

I thought it was dumb and surprisingly boring, but I appreciate that it tried with the whole "comic book editing" thing.

Based Bana. Norton nor candy ass pretty face super model Tyra Hulk has nothing on Bana and his Hulk.

Yes, Norton is the worst one.

I have a hard time seeing Edward Norton as someone like Bruce Banner. I just see him as Edward Norton in the film. It feels like a random casting choice. Also, emo-hair Hulk is fucking horrible.

Attached: B05685C4-E9A0-4F77-BA5C-23FAD4AAEF7C.jpg (1200x500, 76.02K)

I still prefer this over the later version but they still have a slight chance to redeem him.

Do you want your Hulk with mascara too, faggot?

'08 Hulk looks better than Ruffalo Hulk.

Probably because of Victoria's Secret new line of underwear '08 Hulk is using.

Smart, slick and streets ahead of pretty much most capeshit that followed.

>

Attached: DNR1520_v011_078137.1142.6.jpg (1200x800, 116.62K)

Even my Boomer mother thought it was boring.

my mother said it was a good movie

american
european

based

did they really need to show the dog get punched in the balls?

Yes

i enjoyed it

Colonel Consensus

kek wtf are you guys talking about

It’s a shitbull so yes

All the baby boomers were crying about MUH CGI!!! and wanted a real man to play Hulk apparently. Also lack of action but when I was a kid me and my friend loved it