BEING A GIRL IS... LE HARD!

>BEING A GIRL IS... LE HARD!

Attached: AAAABRf9dWFU-fGGZVOKCrfIZXkiA2JU0nM7KNG02pOaw4vL77e8XkBl_GpSAkZpqRC4Gu81q58ZOQ2Ia93aLtDRBfOxMpPUX6xvodcqT5A1CNmfZakomEAuNLvifb1kcQ.jpg (426x597, 96.95K)

goddamn another incel thread

can you imagine? having only 90% of men simping for you instead of 95%?

Honestly, this thread is better content than most offtopic spam because its at least on-topic. Also incel threads are good because they make the board less tolerable for the normalfaggot election tourists

It's not her height but the subtle anglo/hebrew features on her face that make me gag.

A tall woman would still get more attention than an average looking man

Tall Girl is the villain of these movies. She's a self centered cunt obsessing over an insecurity about something literally no one else around her even cares about. So, pretty accurate woman movie.

>the plot line where she wants to play softball but the coach keeps suggesting Volleyball

Attached: 1651680950698.gif (498x280, 2.32M)

Being a 6’1.5” inch girl is harder than being a 5’3” man. Facts. Because not only are you discriminated for your height, you’re also discriminated fir your gender. Also I’m friends with a really tall friend and she says guys who are shorter than her are always insecure and kind of jostling with her whenever they’re next to her because like they want to prove themselves or something, that’s just what she said. But she is also sometimes a bitch herself too lol

Incels should be exterminated like rats. I feel insulted as a human that these things exist.

Anybody remember that movie with Uma Thurman and she was a girl with giant thumbs? And she fucks herself with her big thumbs in the desert? And you were 8 years old and it was the first time you got a boner? That was crazy.

Attached: Screenshot_20220505-085548~2.png (1080x1657, 1.77M)

>the story arc where the 6'3" Chad asks the 5'1" midget to the dance and Tall Girl has to settle for the 6'2" guy so she can't wear heels and has to bend down to kiss him

Attached: Bigfoot7.jpg (588x588, 47.37K)

>discriminated fir your gender.
>sometimes a bitch herself too lol
How large are your breasts?

I can’t post images anymore (range banned restricted feature now), but what was the deal with that 5’6” guy who carried a stool around everywhere with him, just because he wanted to french her mouth one day? That was creepy and not wholesome. I don’t even know what the directors were going for. Maybe in their head it sounded wholesome, but once it was put on camera, it did not turn out feeling wholesome. At least not to me. That was one of the worst scenes in the movie

in all seriousness, I'm not a chud, I don't hate women, I'm lefty but being a white woman in a civilized country is literally as privileged as it gets. Yet white women are the most vocal about how CIS men have it easier, it's such a blatant fucking lie that it makes laugh. You cannot live an easier life than being a white woman, the only instance where being a cis man is "superior" is we're talking about being part of the fucking 1% of the 1%. So yes if your aspirations are being the top of the top you are statistically more likely to make it there as a white man, but living a good life, fuck that living a GREAT life with all the opportunities then being a white woman is the absolute best, you might never make it to the absolute top but you'll live a better life than 99% of white men and you'll do it with half the effort

> Tall Girl has to settle for the 6'2" guy so she can't wear heels and has to bend down to kiss him
How tall is she 7 feet?

you do realise every genocide in hisstory has been carried out by incels lol, if a normoid tried to carry out a genocide they'd fuck it up

the coming genocide of all non-incel males can't come soon enough

Pretty sure my cousin is over 6 foot, maybe around 6’1 or so. But she lived in small towns and now with her husband and if it was ever a problem for her I never heard about it

You’re a dumbass and your numbers are smaller than you think and more pathetic too. You’re not Goebbels, he had a wife and kids

Remember when anons used to cope that they hang out in a place full of retards because it's summer and all the people they disagree with are summerfags? Now for 7 whole years they've been coping that it's election tourists. I wonder what the next cope is.

>it must be a cope that after the 2016 election every fucking board is constantly full of offtopic garbage with schizophrenics talking about evil child rape cabals when the thread is about basketball movies

>goebbels wasn't an incel
bro how physically fucking dysgenic can you be lmao, i could eat goebbels whole rofl

Yes, pretending that /pol/ was ever 100% on topic and not flooded with off topic threads or retarded conspiracies until 2016 is a huge cope

They’re not really tourists if they’ve been here for 7 years. And it’s not like there was ever actually a sudden and dramatic shift. I mean, it was Pepe that sort of crossed the lines between ‘normies’ and Yea Forums, and brought some people onto here, because that meme was huge in like 2016 and became figured out it came from Yea Forums. That’s really what any rational person would think of as the root cause for the mild change. Maybe on /pol/ there were more election tourists too or whatever

Ah bloo bloo. I bet she's picky and wouldn't date a guy shorter than her.

Yeah, he was a deeply pathetic and insecure retard too, and he was still more of a man than Yea Forums virgins because they have found the bottom of the barrel and crawled under it, made it their home like a hermit crab

Where do I find a tall girlfriend? All girls around me are fucking midgets

i bet i could eat you too

Why don’t you just worry about yourself. Who are these Yea Forums virgins if you stop and think about? How many of them are trolls, and how much of it is your projection? I sometimes write ironic incel shit for shits and giggles, and I had a girlfriend until a year ago. I use Yea Forums regularly, and I don’t see a lot of these serious incel types that you probably think are on here

raid?

i am very much a serious incel type, don't erase me

incels: I am a high value man superior to "normies" (source: dude trust me)

also incels: women avoid me and I have never had sex

incels again: this must mean women's tastes are wrong and there is no issues with me

incels once more: I remain superior and it's the women who are wrong

I watched Alek Minassians interrogation and it made me realize how non-ironic a lot of it is. I don’t really give a shit about edgy humor and my posts on this site would not be tolerated anywhere else either, and at the same time I’ve observed for over a decade how this site bleeds over into the rest of the internet and since Bannon and Tucker Carlson and Q took interest in it now the entire Republican Party is lifting narratives and lines of conspiratorial thinking that are focus tested by their popularity here and then sold in mildly diluted form on Tucker and sometimes Laura Ingraham

I want a big budget remake with Debicki in the lead role and me as her short friend.

both men and women have it hard for different kinds of reasons.
a woman's hayday in life is massively frontloaded between the ages 16-29 when they are still trying to figure themselves out but are also expected to make smart financial and relationship decisions. the clock is always ticking. there will always be a hotter and younger woman.
men have the luxury of time, and their value is more built on status and money anyways, so you can start a family in your late 30s and its no big deal.
If I had to choose, I'd be a white man again every time

Maybe you need to be less married to the idea that Yea Forums is bleeding out instead of the other way around. Also the guy who did that incel truck attack had actual unironic autism. He’s not the typical example of someone on here. People on Yea Forums can share ideas, or take stuff from Tuck. It’s not like this place is really that special. It’s sort of a shitpost comedy site that slightly stupid people who are new to the internet have been taking as serious or over impactful. I thought the bulk of those people slowly became disillusioned around 2017 with this places power, but apparently there’s people like you who still seem to find it like that, at least that’s the impression I got from reading your post. Yea Forums doesn’t even have 1% of the sway on society that Twitter has

roasties: men have to be what I want them to be, but I can be myself and men have no say in it whatsoever

She would probably commit suicide if she was a short guy under 5'8 for a day.

Imagine simping for twitter

What is this gif from lmao

>but are also expected to make smart financial and relationship decisions. the clock is always ticking. there will always be a hotter and younger woman
none of these things actually matter though, it's like a pretend pressure. Yes there will always be hotter younger women and yes the clock is ticking but it doesn't actually matter if all you want is a comfortable and good life. If you want to attract the absolute best man on the planet then yeah maybe it does matter but not for a majority of them.
the financial thing is a complete meme, there exists literally zero societal or other pressure on women to make smart financial and relationship decisions.

lemme guess

incel: who was in the wrong here?
virgin 2, 3 and 5: the woman, of course
incel 3: why?
all in unison: because shes a woman!!! (snivelling, raucous laughter)

deranged jobless schizo who was not loved by his mother: n - word!!

virgins who would piss themselves if a woman made eye contact with them: rape! rape rape rape!!

basement dweller leeching off social welfare: look at these fbi crime statistics!!!

wow thanks everyone what a wonderful thread on Yea Forums.org just wonderful truly a benefit to society as a whole

Bruh… imagine simping for Yea Forums. I don’t give a fuck about either site, I use a bit of both, but I know Twitter is the far more impactful site. They’re actually vaguely similar when you really start to use them. A lot of Twitter is fake accounts, theres no karma or upvotes, you just shitpost the same way

>26 ips
a bunch of schizo hons arguing with each other.
netflix is trash

havent watched this but i was a tall guy growing up and so all the tall girls would crush on me just on virtue of being taller than them. mind you i was four eyed heavily pimpled and heavy set and even THEN i rejected them because most tall girls, especially those growing up and inexperienced are gawky and seem more like..atheletes in all the worst ways rather than models or whatever.

This friend of mine was dating a tiny girl who had a 6'1 best friend. She was a huge bitch to everyone because she was insecure about being tall. Any guy who was shorter than her, she'd posture herself next to them and be a straight up bitch if they said anything to her at all. One day she was talking shit to him about whatever and he just casually called her an Amazon. She didn't stop crying for 20 minutes.

Attached: EXdBHlzXQAAH84U.jpg (828x832, 152.74K)

>oh no I’m like, totally too tall, so that means only half of the Chads will dare approach me and cum inside me
>this is like, like, so so sooooo uhm, bad?
>like I dunno, how am I supposed to, like, live without ALL the chads cumming in me 24/7?!

How did we ever convince ourselves there can be any equality between the sexes? Legitimate question, were our direct predecessors just retarded?

>there exists literally zero societal or other pressure on women to make smart financial and relationship decisions.
you have to make either one or the other. a woman's clock is always ticking. no man in his right mind will start a relationship with a woman in her late 30s. she either latches on to a guy when she's still young and hot or she opts out of this raw deal altogether and focuses on her career without a husband.
there's enormous pressure on women to do this

It’s the hub of the far-right most broadly too though. Every place with neo-nazis on the Internet has pepe too. Every place with Le Pen and Trump and Farage supporters show up too. It’s audience of disaffected young men are historically problem elements in societies and were who Herbert Marcuse saw as potential revolutionaries and clearly Bannon and others do too.

PARDON!?

Maybe try watching the show? And unironically using incel words automatically disqualifies you from critiquing society since you are a huge part of the problem.

The “best” men want them to put out, so they do. The reality is they change when one of them beats the dogshit out of them. Every girl I’ve ever spoken to that did the “hook up” thing says the same story, some big nigger they’re fucking snaps and puts them in the hospital.

Amber is losing.

Lol tell me her “problem” then. What is it? She worried she going to starve or die alone for real? She worried she won’t get into a good college or something? What’s the plot? Because I guarantee no matter how you try to sell it if I look it up it’ll be the most vapid shit humanly imaginable.

Why does it have to be blacks though? They always perpetuate domestic violence. And can’t women not be degenerates and refrain from fucking Tyrone?

have sex chud, start respecting women before I lose my temper, you don't want me to do that I guarantee you.

>opts out of raw deal of having a family to slave for zog
Absolutely demoralized.

Why won't you answer the user? He's right?

There’s elements of real people from the far right on here too. But I think why it got the reputation of being the most extreme from the far right is because it was filled with the most shitposts and people trolling and being silly to the absolute extreme, and then the more serious people balanced it out a little. I think truthfully, Yea Forums is too complex of a thing to describe as x. It’s maybe simple fags who need simple black and white answers to be able to understand things want to see it that way. To me and all my buddies, Yea Forums has never been anything other than a place for goofs and gaffs. Politics is for retards on here, if you ask me, but that’s my opinion

Go on, tell us what “issues” this tall bitch is facing.

/pol/ used to be pretty good before the MIGAfags showed up.

Still better than the Arcanefag threads where everyone posts pics of that little blue-haired girl. Fucking weirdos.

>tell me her “problem”
> tell us what “issues”
Ew you even type like an incel.
If your really that curious about it then watch the show.

A woman pretended to be a man for a year and she got clinical depression out of it.

Nice pasta tranny.

Watching a show where
>the protagonist is over 6 foot
>the protagonist is a woman
I’ll not watch it

>watch the Netflix trash about a slut
No. Nobody has an appetite for this shit anymore. Those days are done.

>Jodi Kreyman is 16 years old and 6 ft 1+1⁄2 in (1.87 m) tall. She has been tall for her age since she was three, which has made her insecure her whole life. Students regularly joke about her height. In contrast, Jodi's older sister Harper is of average height and has won multiple beauty pageants. Jack Dunkleman, a life-long friend, frequently asks her out, but she is reluctant, partly because he's much shorter than her.
>Jack Dunkleman, a life-long friend, frequently asks her out, but she is reluctant, partly because he's much shorter than her.
Oh the horror!
Not bothering to read any further.

Check out what's on Netflix and how much it cost.
>tfw Netflix 4k costs 18 yurobux now
>tfw rarbg + and vpn

Attached: 1629426431809.gif (600x338, 1.2M)

I can’t even imagine! The sheer horror of her life! How did she do it?!

Ask any trans man that's been passing for a few years, too, they're all some flavor of blackpilled. You'll never meet MRAs like trans dudes

The movie is literally about a woman deciding after an hour and half or so to fuck a manlet. That’s seriously her “arc”. She just comes to the conclusion it’s ok to fuck a manlet. That’s it. There, I spared you 90 minutes.

>demand to know what the show is about
>get mad when you are told to watch it
Yup, that's incels for ya.