We won't be seeing the Statue of Liberty in movies anymore, will we?

yahoo.com/now/sony-loses-millions-rejecting-china-180433530.html

Attached: SoL.png (1162x534, 385.33K)

How the fuck would you go about removing it from NWH? The third act climax takes place on it.

>millions
but that movie made billions. as much as I enjoy watching Sony suffer, thats a drop in a the bucket

>How the fuck would you go about removing it from NWH?
Make it a Captain America statue.

Captain Marvel also made a billion user! So did the low budget, psychological drama that was Joker!
>Protip: Captain Marvel, Joker and NWH did not make a billion. They are artificially enhanced sale numbers.

Attached: l84G8E5HpW4x.png (728x485, 618.03K)

>Hating Sony

Back to Yea Forums faggot

If youre in China probably.

Hope you enjoy getting thougt policed you coin slotted eyelid fuck, you.

i thought it was the statue of liberty scene, not the actual statue. like im pretty sure they have a replica in their fucked up fake towns in china that they make with random replicas of shit all the time.

Cope

China wants to see how far they can push things. This is literally a power move on their part because they know Hollywood will cave.

Why do the Chinese dislike the Statue of Liberty?

That's basically what I'm telling you to do, yes.

they dont, its what said

It would've cleared 2B easily with a China release, as is it narrowly fell short.

Don't tell me what to do

They are also removing homo shit from movies so be grateful to the last straight country in the world

>the Statue of Liberty is bad
>but a Captain America statue is fine

sounds ridiculous and stupid enough for CCP censors

Grab a cup, fill it with copium. Sprinkle some seethe on top, and shove it up your ass.

fine by me, its fucking obnoxious when amerifag movies release movies for a worldwide audience but still have to put in "real" amerifaggian landmarks.
i dont hate america i love americans but goddamn, ease up on the propaganda

the statue of liberty is freaking fascist

>New Spiderman movie
They made ANOTHER new one?! Again?

they're chink boomers, they don't care about some faggot with a Toys 'r' Us hero playset
symbol of America's greatness though? different story

China is in the wrong here.
if they were removing some wokeshit, specially gay shit, i would understand.
but its a landmark, its like if a movie they were forcing to remove an action scene taking place on the Eifeil tower.

Students built a paper mache Statue of Liberty at the Tiananmen Square protests.

How do you get anal over the Statue of Liberty when Captain America is a thing in these movies?

problem solved, you can even keep the star

Attached: image_2022-05-04_224729891.png (1280x857, 851.85K)

That's wrong with the statue of liberty in China?

Why is a landmark offensive?

>symbol of America's greatness
It's a symbol of immigration.

Sounds about right. Just fucking with mega blockbusters that factor in China into their bloated budgets

it's called Statue of Liberty, not Statue of Immigration, average bugman doesn't know its history

It is also a gift that represents unity between countries.

>represents unity between countries.
America didn't intervene when the monarchy got guillotined.

The guy that designed the statue intended on it being installed in Egypt.
The gay quote attributed to it was from some kike middleschooler that won a contest like 50 years later

>It's a symbol of immigration.
It was a symbol of frendship between France and America, until Jewish poety Emma Lazarus got her poem on a plague up on the statue. Zionist Emma Lazarus that never cared about the plight of the Asian or Black or Hispanic, and just wanted more Russian Jews in America during the pogroms and wanted a Jewish ethnostate in Palestine. Ethnostate for me, but not for thee.

is 100% this
they know they can get away with petty shit,thats why they removed the fantastic beasts gay parts

>>Protip: Captain Marvel, Joker and NWH did not make a billion. They are artificially enhanced sale numbers

Take your meds

It was a different time.

Was it a CIA color revolution?

Why in the world would you like Sony? Did the Emoji movie or the Adam Sandler movies inspire loyalty to them?

It made 1.89 billion, it’s not like it needed China. Studios only get 40% of Chinese box office profits anyway

>How the fuck would you go about removing it from NWH?
Just edit it out with computers? It's not as if Marvel's lazy ass shot in the actual statue.

FUCK CHINA

st*tues are racist, and lib*rty is sinophonia

Xi doesn't know who Riberty is.

Seethe ahmed, shouldn’t have fought so shitty

But I'm not a Palestinian, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of American diaspora that wanted more immigration and sanctuary from pogroms and then doing the reverse when the shoe is on the other foot.

Attached: apartheid.png (1174x121, 15.19K)

Actually it was called the Goddess of Democracy, but it did look a lot like the statue in NYC.

Attached: tiananmen2.png (387x411, 227.64K)

>Studios only get 40% of Chinese box office profits anyway
You just know Chinese theaters aren't recording all ticket sales so they can pocket the difference.

>they know Hollywood will cave
they don't want to import Hollywood movies anymore, they want to dominate their own film industry and keep American media away from Chinese audiences. They're seeing how far they can push things and Hollywood is only starting to reach the breaking point where they just say fuck it and stop catering to China

Attached: 16305152-0-image-a-3_1563702264477.jpg (1908x1146, 166.78K)

smart tbqh

You think
jewliwood will stop courting China out of pure spite if they were to realize every 1 billion from China is actually two billion?

In reality hollywood producers will just start investing more there and give us middle budget movies.

putting the captain america shield on the statue of liberty is already shitting on America

for the same reason they celebrated 9/11, the CCP despises America

>Hollywood is only starting to reach the breaking point where they just say fuck it and stop catering to China
If that ever happens taxpayers will be the only ones getting fucked in the ass

I think France is ok but fuck I hate when they put the Eiffel tower in films

>other Spider-Men show up
>fade to black
>"The three Spider-Men decided to work alongside the police who swiftly arrested all the villains, while the 3 Spider-Men served their time for vigilantism in their own universes"

>Black Widow not released in China
>Shang-Chi not released in China
>Eternals not released in China
>Spider-Man: No Way Home not released in China
>Venom: Let There Be Carnage not released in China
>Doctor Strange: Mulitiverse of Madness will likely not be released in China
Based. Are Sony and Disney finally fed up with sucking CCP cock?

Attached: 92i4l0vh8m971.jpg (640x797, 42.59K)

Those were the jews.

>Shang-Chi not released in China
Kek

I'm not muslim and I think his characterization is accurate

>Spider-Man lives in New York City
>The Statue of Liberty is a world famous landmark within New York City
>"What's with the real amerifaggian landmarks?"
I bet you'd get mad about a Mt Rushmore scene in a film that takes place in South Dakota too. Or a movie in San Fransisco showing the Golden Gate Bridge.

Attached: mtrushmore00274[1].jpg (576x324, 46.05K)