MOON KNIGHT

I want to marry a egyptian lady bros, this show also made me love egyptian music

Attached: „Moon-Knight-Layla-s-ar-putea-lupta-ca-prima-femeie-majora.jpg (1200x800, 935.65K)

Are you an EGYPTIAN superhero?

egyptian lady would get killed for showing off a shoulder and arm haha
literally beaten to death

Not in my country, I will treat her with respect, taste every bit of her, eat her pussy, etc etc

cairo is a dump
literally, the whole place exists under a layer of trash a foot deep

Attached: 1651682305531.jpg (3060x2040, 873.27K)

> amerimutt goyslop near one of the ancient wonders
Deus adiuta Romani

do beautiful egypt women exist?

by obesity rate, egypt is the coutry with the fattest women

nooooooooo

reminder that they cut off their clit

what

Holy crap yeah!!!

Attached: R.jpg (440x661, 100.33K)

>gets a costume
>immediately steals Moon Knight's protagonism
>is essentially Wonder Woman but good
Unironically first woman superhero I really liked. She deserves more movies than Brie Larson.

I fucking hope so

it's normal in north africa

ThisMoon Kmight movie when? Hell, I would watch a Marvel Studios Scarlet Scarab film

maybe she is not want respect
maybe she wanting to know her place did you think on this

realistically she'll spend all of her time beating egyptian men that harass female tourists

Every time one of these shows bombs the shills try to take the coomer angle to get you to watch it. The witcher, cowboy bebop, hawkeye, probably more that I can't remember. The show sucks, there's nothing to talk about, and she doesn't get her tits out.

Why did I waste my time with this fucking show...

How hairy are Egyptian women? Any actresses with really hairy arms at least?

exolain my friend

You really don't. Even for middle eastern standard, Egyptian is low tier. Go for someone in the levant.

but Layla is CUTE

DAMN YOU BROSNAAAAAAAAN

This is inaccurate, she's not black.

dat golden skin

Attached: 20220504124752.jpg (720x405, 60.86K)

Imagine from the 'boots' up it's bare skin so we have thigh kino.

Hard to take someone with hair like that seriously

cope, its the best hair for women

Curly hair are cute user, fuck off.

Attached: EemcBdrX0AA491Y.jpg (657x527, 40.81K)

hot

Attached: Avatar of Taweret.webm (1920x804, 2.97M)

sexy

> represented as a scarab
> her opposite (lover) is the personification of the moon
> she “renews life” in Marc
> becomes the avatar of the hippo god of child birth

What the actual fuck were the writers thinking? Why didn’t they use Khepri, the god of literally all things that Layla represents??

She could’ve been the avatar of the sun god and would’ve made logical sense with her pair-up with the avatar of the moon god, instead they make her the avatar of fertility and childbirth and guided by a loud, obnoxious hippo.

Diab, that Muslim fuck, definitely knew what he was doing there and I hate him for it. Can’t wait to see the brain-numb redditards claim that this is such good representation

Attached: 959DAFC0-955E-48AB-A36E-0C8868968A73.jpg (1242x530, 403.48K)

>Ammit is an amalgam of three animals, lion half, hippo half and gator head
> she is just a talking gator without any of the 2 animal characteristics

they cant even follow basic egyptian myth

Does this surprise you? Moon Knight had a CGI budget of a school class trip to the local waste-water treatment plant and you expected them to model an alligator, lion, and hippo monster? Nah man, they wasted enough money on trying to get her dreadlocks looking moderately decent

Attached: 75EF8C09-4481-44A7-9083-89E9E24239FF.jpg (1003x673, 117.11K)

Diab is based pro life

>sexy superheroine is the godess of fertility
Based if you ask me.

at first I was annoyed, but then I realized that's setting up why she's not going to be around Marc for the foreseeable future.
She's going to move back to egypt and be their local hero

So how come the other avatars didn't get any fancy armors, weapons, abilities, and were instantly killed?

The other gods were pacifists by that point and simply used their avatars as observers

Harrow literally says they're

don't mind me just trying to see figure out how Yea Forums's spoilers work lorem ipsum id nahui
test 123
davai 12345

It's based

>are you an Egyptian superhero?
This line single-handedly assassinated Layla’s character

Attached: 9638C499-74DC-49B8-840B-62E69AB3275C.jpg (1242x2036, 524.84K)

Avatars are instruments of their gods will, but that doesn't mean the gods wills are violent or that the avatars are inherently weapons.

>Noooooooo, you can't kill the guy who raised a murder cult hosting the body of a genocidal goddess, that's removing his choice
What the actual fuck.

The jake lockley scene was pretty good actually

the entire character of layla exist cause in the comic books marc's love interest literally does nothing
they had to make her a "strong independent woman" cause damsels in distress are sexist
also she's blonde and you cannot have blonde white people in movies anymore.

Attached: 1649564255546.jpg (1531x911, 226.38K)

cowboy bebop had zero attractive women, what the fuck are you talking about

Marlene is boring as fuck in the comics, are you kidding? Her only purpose is to serve as a punching bag in the Huston run and to cause emotional strain on Marc, as women tend to do

They did a good job at balancing Layla’s character with Marc in the show.
> smart, knew she couldn’t possibly take on Harrow herself
> entire motive was to help and support her husband
> doesn’t overcome her husband’s power level or do the classic “strong independent woman, weak dependent man”

They did fuck her character development tho. She should’ve self-reflected a little to earn the title of avatar, taking responsibility for causing her husband’s death and not supporting his psychological problems, and after reflecting and coming to terms, she could’ve gotten chosen as an avatar (for Khepri, not Taweret, that was a retarded choice)

how the fuck does the sphinx never get damaged by muslim extremists?

>Marlene is boring as fuck in the comics, are you kidding?
did you even read what I said, marveldrone?
>the entire character of layla exist cause in the comic books marc's love interest literally does nothing

doesn't change the fact she's still better than this diversity hire. fuck off with this racist bullshit. terrible show.

did you learn something today user?

I LOVE ARAB WOMEN

Attached: moonkike.jpg (1200x900, 388.06K)

I love fat women in those robes they wear. Muslim men may be the last on the planet who know how to treat women

Attached: MK.webm (640x360, 605.41K)

make a webm when she's stuck to a wall or something and multiple men are 2 feet away trying to kill her using their automatic guns but they specifically target the only bulletproof area on her body.

i got you senpai

Attached: MK2.webm (640x360, 443.78K)

I hated it.

Why did we need a dumb fucking limo scene where he breaks Harrow out of the asylum just to shoot him.

It would have been much better if he just shows up in his room at the asylum and strangles him or something while Khonshu gloats.

thanks and saved for future shitposting

harrow literally says "you're judges, not warriors" and the first time that they're in the pyramid the other gods are literally shitting on khonshu for interfering with mortal shit and dressing up

>oh no they turned my generic white woman character into an actually interesting and useful and unique female sidekick

Fuck off, if you want to see generic female protagonist #1 or #2, go watch literally anything else on Disney

also

Attached: MK2.webm (640x360, 888.83K)

Why are you fuckers complaining that Disney didn't make Layla white.

You KNOW all you /pol/ fucks would be REEEEing about a beautiful white woman being some Jewish Middle Easterner's whore and saying Disney is trying to force interracial relationships and miscegenation upon you.

You'd be bitching no matter what.

That shit is the only thing floating their economy by tourism. No way something so prominent isn't well guarded.

Too violent for Disney

This was an OK first iteration of the character. Unfortunately, Moon Knight really just won’t get the justice he needs in the MCU. Marvel is too focused on happy endings and generic capeshit, Moon Knight deserves his own out-of-universe poignant movie that balances capeshit with psychological elements, like The Batman (2022) if it had a decent protagonist

Also, Gylenhaal needs to play Spector

Attached: B58CDFE6-9F4E-4682-8421-42398F67C429.jpg (900x1231, 121.5K)

i want to marry an egyptian hippo goddess bros