Not a single likable character in the whole film

Not a single likable character in the whole film.

Attached: The-Northman.jpg (450x253, 76.99K)

Everyone was alright besides his cunt mother.

His mom was the only one who wasn’t an asshole. She was taken as a slave and raped excuse her for being unhappy and having emotions HERALD!

>roid adonis belt
jesus someone needs to fire their PT
the guy made him develop roid love handles...
should have done way less core work.
sure ladies care about the abs, but not with those absurd proportions...made him go all the way back around to looking like a woman.

Post body

Attached: Missingthepointlosers.jpg (720x700, 49.18K)

They're meant to be 9th century people, not Marvel characters. You're not supposed to be able to relate to them.

I quite liked Amleth and his bearded friend, the guy who gets smacked with the hockey stick and almost beheaded. Also the guy with no nose.

The girly shota he kills was sexy and I'm tired of pretending he wasn't

no...I don't use my likeness and image as a mean to sustain myself like some sort of prostitute for the masses. Seethe actor fag. And grow your lab enhanced muscles proportionately next time, retard.

He's natty

Attached: 9sUWDWeS-tS48-yUZ5L9VicICs8_UZbVe2BqVWxiYbk.jpg (617x898, 72.07K)

whatever helps you sleep at night

Dafoe was a bro.

She was actually under appreciative like most women are. She went from a lowly peasant winch to a queen. Where would she be if she wasn’t apparently enslaved and raped. I think she’s an entitled whore more so than a victim

Stop talking your words are poison :(

But the main character is literally me

Chuck to Sneed “I’ll meet you at the gates of hell”

Sneed: “.. The gates of hell… yes, I’ll meet you at the gates of hell”

Whatever helps YOU sleep at night ugly manlet faggot; you think you need roids to have fucking abs? God I hate stupid americans

>no...I don't use my likeness and image as a mean to sustain myself like some sort of prostitute for the masses. Seethe actor fag. And grow your lab enhanced muscles proportionately next time, retard

Attached: 1651507375727.png (274x599, 185.15K)

I liked Aurvandel and Fjolnir. They both behaved like kings and how I imagine people act when I read the sagas.

Amleth and the rest of the cast sucked for various reasons.

Amleth was le based sigma

He killed 2 of his half brothers and his mom, that’s the equivalent of murdering two family members so he must’ve been very sigma

>half brothers
Those are foreign bastards

That's because they were modernist hamletian characters. They literally began having a more christian individualist mindset not bound by fate.

Sorceress qt was likable af.

Only one was a half brother and he didn't mean to kill his half brother

Aurvandil was an Odinist and not modern in any way

Talking about Amleth and his girl,

That's the point of the movie

No they’re unlikable because they’re snowniggers. Has nothing to do with the time. The 9th century was the height of Byzantium. Euclid’s Elements was the most widely published book at this time in that region.

Can anyone explain why that bitch nicole kidman is still getting cast in roles? Does she have industry favors or is it a scientology thing?

Who thought having the protagonist murder children and rape women was a good idea? What sick person comes up with this shit? People pay to watch this?

>no clear good or ebil
>struggle of Man and fate from a pre-Christian pre-moral era
>truly beyond good and evil type of narrative
>most unpopular film in the past decade
>bug the bugman medoids
Germanic pole is penetrating the Moon goddess you worshipped.
Amleth was fine.
Whoever wrote the minor parts of the story sucks as a writer, and whoever filmed it was a retard.

Should have been filmed as a Western and retained the overall narrative.

I actually liked the Uncle by the end. You find out he was just a dude that was saving a woman from rape and beatings and was actually in love and just wanted to be happy.

She wanted to kill a child.
She's the megasatan.

I didn't like Fjolnir because he's swarthy and looks very evil

>germanic pole
More commonly called chinkdick

I liked the uncle too. He killed his asshole brother, which he probably deserved, but then got harassed by the asshole son he raised. I don’t think he was motivated by a lust for power to kill his brother since he left power behind so easy and went to just live on a farm, and even did a lot of the work himself in building it

That’s what made him based

His mom pretty much used Fjolnir, was gonna kill her son then even put the moves on her own son.

No!

Your point being?

Oh, never mind :(

No, I'm pretty sure the Bible was the most published book in that time and you're dumb as fuck

Yeah his mom was probably the sickest person by a long shot. I think her lacking the natural revolution of kissing her own son and trying to fuck him, and trying to manipulate him that way through sex, just shows what an evil creep she is

it was a different time

The belt is kino.
Your seething is a dire t result of jealousy, very womanly behaviour.

Attached: DP156216.jpg (2902x3869, 1.29M)

she wasnt actually gonna fuck him you idiot she was trying to take his sword from him to kill him it was just pure desperation not sincere

i have more of an adonis fanny pack

She would have fucked him if it made him do what she wanted. She manipulated flojnir the same way, most likely, to get him to kill his brother. It didn’t work on her son because he’s not a demented psycho who would want to fuck his own mom, that’s why her sad attempt at seduction didn’t work

Nope. It was Euclid’s Elements all the way till around 900AD when the Bible overtook it.

published? with what the printing press wasnt invented until the 15th century.

With hands.

Prove it, romanian monkey

you are taking the woman's perspective assuming she is honest even after she is revealed to the the main antagaonist - there is nothing to suggest rape and beatings other than the fact that she was taken as a slave and made into his wife she simply didnt love him because she resented her initial imprisonment. the early scene where heimir mentions her getting wet at fjolnir and he becomes enraged, presumably because hes onto him, but then aurvandil defuses the situation this is really key in understanding aurvandil's innoccence and why amleths avenging him mattered he represented the old (remember the mysterious ship?) true way and fjolnir and the traitor queen represented deviance from that that had to be set right.

>all white cast
>is trash

KEK
WHERE MY BLACK PANTHER CHADS AT!?

you would have been exiled to iceland along with him by the more honourbound vikings then

Fjolnir is literally just a cool and ordinary guy who wants to live peacefully on a farm and take care of himself, but was unfortunately wrapped in with raping and pillaging asshole brother, his crazy bitch wife, and the relentless, evil hellspawn they raised dedicated to making his life a living hell

Well… when you put it that way…

good info

That’s just pagans for you. They don’t know how to forgive like our lord and savior Jesus Christ taught us

I though that Amleth and Fjolnir were likable

Vinland saga better

True, and also he’s the only one who’s shown to be remotely thoughtful and considerate of other people, while Amleth is wrapped up in his own little world of revenge and being a wolf and all that nonsense. And his wife is trying to fuck everyone or kill everyone. It’s hilarious how he’s the antagonist

>manipulated by a whore to kill his own brother

Glad to see they're still allergic to putting colors in Medieval movies.