Takeshi Kitano kinos?

Takeshi Kitano kinos?
>Whole movie just walks and beats up people including children
>Comfy 80's japan
>Chase scene is accompanied by calm jazz
>People sometimes just stand still and talk looking in each other eyes
>Kills his sister only because she did drugs and sex once

Attached: Violent cop 1989.jpg (720x405, 42.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JTtx07oveY
youtube.com/watch?v=LF9_9MZyQGo
youtube.com/watch?v=v2UQSSoSdTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm new to Yakuza film but I thought Outrage was pretty good. Sequels worth it?
Besides that I think I've just seen him in Battle Royale, GitS live action, and naturally Takeshi's Castle. GitS isn't kino, but there's a subtle humor that suits him in how his character only ever speaks in Japanese despite clearly understanding and responding to all of the other characters' English dialogue.

This scene was pretty comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=9JTtx07oveY

right you are, Ken

Im tired of seeing jap movie shills in this board

Boiling Point is based, drunk Kitano fucking with some teenage boys is funnier than it has any right to be.

Attached: 7EA82FD2-770B-4FB5-90D7-5807298E12BD.jpg (1108x831, 175.92K)

Attached: FE47EB43-5691-461D-B16E-0A53E52CC6AA.jpg (1280x733, 118.27K)

I'm tired of "kino" shills on this board

come and see was not good and has no merit.

godfather sucks.

gfys.

>Sequels worth it?
Yes. The second one is even better, but the third is definitely the weakest though still decent.

>shills
utterly mindbroken. you literally got meme'd into full blown schizophrenia. take the quirt way out.

>when the door dasher delivers the food to the wrong apartment

Attached: F1AC9ED4-AC9E-4823-A5AA-B92C040B9EF4.jpg (736x562, 124.22K)

Attached: AC419EC8-437B-4E64-8C8B-48C977B54A50.jpg (720x480, 53.52K)

What movie? Brother is a favorite of mine, despite all that negro business.
Zatoichi the Blind Swordsman is a really good movie. Lots of action and some real artistic touches throughout. Outrage is great too. I will literally watch any movie with Beat Takeshi in it.

Generally not a fan of nihilistic movies, but I liked this one. The ending gave me To Live and Die in L.A. vibes which was based.

>real artistic touches throughout
like what lol, this oughta be good.

Is Boiling Point closer to Violent Cop or Sonatine? Not the biggest fan of the more artsy fartsy stuff from Beat (I couldn't finish Sonatine, but I did like Hana-bi).

Oh, I dunno...like the peasants working in the field and the sounds of their work made a song. Try watching the movie before commenting.

what the fuck, I just asked you a question you tragic sperg. I guess I won't watch the movie now, if it's some arbitrary sperg's favorite movie.

You phrased the question like an asshole, so that's the response you get.

obese hands typed this

Oh nooooo, some random negro called me obese. I'll have to reconsider my life now that I know I might hurt the feelings of an anonymous retard with my posts.

post a picture of your wrist to prove you arent obese

Takeshi is always kino

Don't worry you can always make a thread for your new Lord of the Rings™ presented by AMAZON™

you already have a japanese board
stay there

Boiling Point it's a proto Sonatine.

yes mainstream studios definitely have no idea we exist

Attached: YouS01E06.jpg (1280x1274, 222.66K)

>It's the Year of Our Lord, two-thousand and twenty-two
>Random people on the internet think I need to prove something to them
lol. lmao even. Even if I was willing, I'm range banned from posting images. I wanted to post a negroid pepe in response to your ladt post, but alas, it is an impossibility. Now for this post, you'll just have to picture in your mind that I've posted a niggerjak that depicts you in a hilarious and cartoonish manner, but also rings slightly true in a way that causes you to self-reflect.

That is to talk about Japanese culture as a whole, Yea Forums is for films.
Stay mad.

I like Takeshi's autism.

Attached: jdg791ak5b.jpg (750x1324, 292.42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LF9_9MZyQGo

Hanabi is a total masterpiece

#
>Can't even into proxy
BAKA.Ngmi.Negro just turn that shiny button on and off leik negro lmfao deez window licker is spillin bean leik lmao I can't even ...can't even do basic shit rolfmao... laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg.Reddit is down there kind sir tq 4 le silver and updoot !

Are you alright, bro? Are you deleting your own posts to bump the thread in the catalog in the hopes that I'll see your epic own? I'm just shitposting, bro. Seriously, though, Zatoichi was good and if you didn't see it, you should.

Kikujiro is unironically my favorite film and changed the way I think about life

Who cares noob y'all are pedos,I'm fine being crazy.I'm not even the guy that you're initially talking to and no I don't want to watch that Sugoii Ochinchin lolicon animu nip thingy that you're suggesting why donchu go back to /lgbt/ or /y/ this is Yea Forums mmmkay? we are adult here,we don't watch that pedo cartoon.Tq 4 coming to my TedTalk

Attached: YoGrandpaFamilyAlbum :D.png (860x515, 118.98K)

this frame goes so hard

Ask question with douchy framing and wonder why people think you’re a douche really makes you wonder eh?

>Can't even into proxy BAKA.Ngmi.
Negro just turn that shiny button on and off leik negro lmfao deez window licker is spillin bean leik lmao I can't even ...can't even do basic shit rolfmao... laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg.Reddit is down there kind sir tq 4 le silver and updoot !

>Can't even into proxy BAKA.Ngmi.Negro just turn that shiny button on and off leik negro lmfao deez window licker is spillin bean leik lmao I can't even ...can't even do basic shit rolfmao... laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg.Reddit is down there kind sir tq 4 le silver and updoot !

For me, it's Getting Any

Negro just turn that shiny button on and off leik negro lmfao deez window licker is spillin bean leik lmao I can't even ...can't even do basic shit rolfmao... laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg.Reddit is down there kind sir tq 4 le silver and updoot !

add kids return and you got his perfect 4 films

>Can't even into proxy BAKA.
Ngmi. Negro just turn that shiny button on and off leik negro lmfao deez window licker is spillin bean leik lmao I can't even ...can't even do basic shit rolfmao... laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg.Reddit is down there kind sir tq 4 le silver and updoot !

>Can't even into proxy BAKA.Ngmi. Negro just turn that shiny button on and off leik negro lmfao deez window licker is spillin bean leik lmao I can't even ...can't even do basic shit rolfmao... laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg.Reddit is down there kind sir tq 4 le silver and updoot !

>Can't even into proxy BAKA.Ngmi. Negro just turn that shiny button on and off leik negro lmfao deez window licker is spillin bean leik lmao I can't even ...can't even do basic shit rolfmao... laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg.Reddit is down there kind sir tq 4 le silver and updoot !

This produced some top tier game show kino.

Attached: Takeshiscastle.jpg (1200x675, 155.72K)

Ngmi. Negro just turn that shiny button on and off leik negro lmfao deez window licker is spillin bean leik lmao I can't even ...can't even do basic shit rolfmao... laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg.Reddit is down there kind sir tq 4 le silver and updoot !

Jhonny Nemonic

Kovacs is best Takeshi

Lol wtf I'm watching Outrage right now. Good coincidence.

>replying to the same post twice
hate to see it lmao

Violent Cop is kino af

>Can't even into proxy

BAKA.Ngmi. Negro just turn that shiny button on and off leik negro lmfao deez window licker is spillin bean leik lmao I can't even ...can't even do basic shit rolfmao... laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg.Reddit is down there kind sir tq 4 le silver and updoot !

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62.17K)

it's so fucking comfy and wholesome and cute i need to rewatch that shit

Underrated movie.

Attached: 71LJmIMZozL.jpg (842x1191, 173.39K)

Jp is for otaku culture, not jap mainstream media.

>Can't even into proxy BAKA.Ngmi. Negro
Just turn that shiny button on and off leik negro lmfao deez window licker is spillin bean leik lmao I can't even ...can't even do basic shit rolfmao... laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg.Reddit is down there kind sir tq 4 le silver and updoot !

Attached: 1633340336565.gif (500x295, 1.02M)

I love this movie, but everyone thinks I'm a fag when I rave about it. The music and visuals are amazing and dreamlike. I have watched it many times and I'm still not sure if Bowie was gay or trolling the jap

i was completely shocked when i found out that japan doesn't really have any "bad" neighbourhoods
did you guys know that?

Attached: 1622439753556.gif (250x187, 2.03M)

You have to go back

>Can't even into proxy

BAKA.Ngmi. Negro just turn that shiny button on and off leik negro lmfao deez window licker is spillin bean leik lmao I can't even ...can't even do basic shit rolfmao... laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg,laughing emoji.jpg.Reddit is down there kind sir tq 4 le silver and updoot !

Attached: DeendooNuttin.jpg (200x200, 22.55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=v2UQSSoSdTM

I mean it is a pretty gay movie but that doesn't make it a bad movie. The first scene involves man-on-man rape but you aren't even sure if it was rape because the victim killed himself after the attacker was executed.

Yes they do