It’s such a shame about the reception of this...

It’s such a shame about the reception of this. It’s truly the only MCU film that actually has vision and feels different from the rest

Attached: C29A2FB2-A1BD-48E3-A6C1-1A837F49CEB6.jpg (1688x2500, 3.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhYOJj6PX7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And that's the problem

Attached: 1651617404711.jpg (1242x1515, 260.58K)

It isn't even out yet.

So it's kino.

it's going to flop

Reviews are out retard

>this hamburger feels different from all the rest
>it's a chicken tikka masala

see the problem?

I don't watch mexican nigger movies

Lmao fuck off. You're just saying this because of Raimi dude Spiderman trilogy lmao.

>food analogy

>try something the slightest bit different from the usual quipbot capeshit
>it makes the yaycrowd uncomfortable
predictable

I love how these fags are already leaping on Raimi as the reason it’s shit and not Marvel’s formulaic filmmaking

>Tony loved hamburgers

>multiverse of madness
>have opportunity to really go wild with all the alternate dimension shit
>best cameos they could scrounge up are:
>captain britain from the what if disney plus show nobody saw
>patrick stewart professor x
>mr fantastic played by jim from the office
>and that's it
man what a wasted opportunity

RELEASE THE RAIMI CUT

Yea Forums says this about every MCU movie in the first week and then lumps it in with all the rest as "capeshit" right after

i m just tired of super power shit

>have opportunity to really go wild with all the alternate dimension shit

doesn't actually work except in comedy. in drama the laws of continuity are kind of important to maintaining the emotional attachment of the audience to the story.

and yet here you are

>It’s truly the only MCU film that actually has vision and feels different from the rest
actually that would be pic related which everyone hated for some reason

Attached: q.jpg (2000x3000, 756.94K)

This movie was so fucking BAD. and not even in a fun way. Just mind numbingly boring.

and the black guy in Hiroshima scene was some of the most offensive tone death bullshit I have ever seen in corporate media.

it was a good movie but a bad MCU flick

every time Marvel shits out another movie shills try to use this one on us

The MCU is literally a fucking comedy at this point with all the quips-per-minute and meta jokes. Nobody goes into a Marvel movie for the "drama"
fucking Guardians of the Galaxy had Howard the Duck in it which is far more "out there" than anything this movie attempts despite being better suited for it

I'm confused

They are called comic books not drama books

Oh...
you wanna cry?

>Something about Raimi doesnt' check all the boxes. Initiate protocols.

drama means stakes.

if Infinity War were a comedy we would laugh when Thanos snaps half the universe out of existence, just like when Rick Sanchez abandons a whole reality to mutants. they're fundamentally different in how they ask an audience to engage with them.

It's a bad movie user.

camera rip or stream when?

>It’s truly the only MCU film that actually has vision

aint that nigga dead?

>comic character
>dead

No torrent for it.

>good
Do tell 5 things why it is good?

We've entered MCU shill thread territory boys

>Doctor.Strange.and.the.Multiverse.of.Madness.2022.NEW.HD-CAM.HQMic.x264-TuttyFruity

how do i open this?

youre all acting like sam raimi had a choice in who appeared in this cape shit... its disney bruh...

"The most Raimi movie ever made"
youtube.com/watch?v=dhYOJj6PX7I

>in drama the laws of continuity are kind of important to maintaining the emotional attachment of the audience to the story.

it's a bit late for that after they introduced time travel and used it to revive everyone who died in the previous movie

It's literally selling 4 times as much tickets that the first Dr Strange did

It was a terrible movie

This bit actually does feel like Raimi

if you force your brain to visualize that

Mcu movies are comedies

is this the cowboy from Hansen? Nice to see he got a job reviewing comic movies.

Those digits are lookin' similar

>Race mixing agenda: Dr. Strange's love interest cucks him and marries a black man, forcing Dr Strange to sit like a cuck at the wedding and be a cuck
>Fag agenda: America Chavez is a lesbian latina from a planet of dykes, like Wonder Woman, but even gayer
>Feminist agenda: Wanda the Red Witch or whatever her name is is the main villain, and the main character, she defeats herself in the end, after already beating up Strange
>Beta agenda: Dr. Strange loses every fight, does not save the day, kills alternate versions of himself, and is just an all around loser throughout the entire film
In total this movie is 10/10 in the pozz department, absolutely suitable for audiences with HIV.

Holy shit checked

the spider-man movies are not even that full blown raimi and yet any random action scene from it will have a lot more raimi stuff than that

Attached: Spider-Man 2.webm (960x400, 2.81M)

seems to be mixed to fairly positive reviews.

Should've been directed by dennis vulvalune instead

This movie was a psyop to make people prefer more of the same shit

>HD CAM
>HD
>CAM
Oh nonononono

I'm excited for this. Yea Forums marms btfo.

Attached: yum spaget.gif (320x320, 1.86M)

I don't get why they use this movie to introduce Reed Richards, Professor X, and Black Bolt. Wouldn't it have made more sense to use alternate versions of existing/current movie characters? Having Jim suddenly appear and then get shredded five minutes later, then just popping back up like nothing happened in a couple of years seems like it would be confusing as fuck for casual moviegoers.

by the time he shows up again no one will remember this movie

The co/ leak mentioned Nicolas Cage but aside that detail the leak had depicted the plot accurately.

>Wanda is the main antagonist
>Chavez is gay and a minute of the movie is dedicated to explain her faggotry
>Wanda jobs everyone
>Strange possesses his dead self
>Crossover with the Disney+ shows
>Wanda comes to the realization she is possessed and kills herself.

I guess, but it seems like it would have been more exciting to see Iron Man fly in and tease people and then when the helmet comes off it's a different person and they get crushed like a soda can, it would hammer home the multiverse stuff they're trying to push. When I saw that little clip all I could think was no one's going to care who these characters are because there's zero backstory or context. A different version of Iron Man, or the Maestro, at least someone who looks familiar.

wanda beating strange's ass is canon, she's OP as shit in the comics and is a universe breaker. the rest is true tho

Underrated

even ignoring the cameos, they briefly show cool dimensions like dinosaur dimension and animated dimension, but do visit any actually interesting alternate realities, just ones where they can reference other MCU shit

*don't visit

Another Marvel movie for me to not watch, feels good.
Daredevil was the last decent Capeshit I’ve watched. The Disney shows, Holland Spider-Man and Black Panther are shit.