Since virtually everyone hated the got ending, how would you do it?

Since virtually everyone hated the got ending, how would you do it?

Attached: got read.png (1080x653, 517.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/CB0ZZr5lfW-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shansha putalocura blowbang bukkake

Night King wins.
>Clarke and crew marches on King's Landing, gets too cocky and surprised by the golden compass or whatever their name was.
>As defeat is clear, Jon and the rest of their army join forces with the army at King's Landing as it becomes clear that the Night King is coming
>Long epic battle scene
>Jon dies, Jaime kills his sister as they are watching the city fall

Based

i wouldn't

Khaleesi looks gorgeous in this video. I love her

>Jamie kills Cersei and ends up with Brienne
>Jon and the Night King kill each other
>Daenerys dies on the way back to her home planet
>Sansa dies from explosive diarrhea
>Arya dies from slipping in Sansa's shit and breaking her neck
>on the council to decide a new king a shadowy figure appears
>Its Stannis
>the council decides to make him king since the throne us rightfully his

>how would you do it?

>"Jon, you must be king"
>>"I wohnt eet :)"
>>"I always 'ave :)"

>duh ending

Attached: 1510285010379.jpg (1218x1015, 212.15K)

based torbe enjoyer

yeah

kino

It's not even just the ending, it's the entire lead-up from around season 6. Season 4 to 5 was where it went from divine to good to decent to oh no, real quick.

Jon becomes Azor Ahai and kills the NK in melee combat. It's the only acceptable ending.

Mostly the same but spread out over 2 more seasons.

The White Walkers win and sweep across the world, every main character except for Dani is killed off. The Lord of Fire blesses her with the last magic to save the remnants of mankind and slay the Night King. She lords over the last shreds of humanity as a tyrant queen as a new era of mankind begins

As the Night King dies he asks Zanzibart to forgive him, hinting at a larger story at play.

I think it should still be going right now to be quite honest

Jesus Emilia looked insanely hot there

I would kill Tyrion for starters. The idea he gets to be keep being the hand is so fucking stupid, he is a reviled dwarf nobody likes and by this point a known fuck up schemer that has double crossed nearly everyone.

Copy warcraft 3

Somebody post her post wall pics I couldn't find them

>everyone dies at The Long Night, Night King wins
>Night King takes over Kings Landing, kills everyone
>As he's about to sit down on the Iron Throne
>*cue DX intro music*
>Holy shit, is that...Stannis Baratheon???
>No, it's Azor Ahai himself.
>*epic sword battle of ice and fire ensues*
>TO BE CONTINUED

Attached: 1310491635747.jpg (249x251, 17.02K)

instagram.com/p/CB0ZZr5lfW-/

Attached: got.jpg (850x943, 607.28K)

Cute

They lose the battle of winterfell and the remains of the army flees south. The winter is actually extremely brutal with hip deep snow at times. Pretty much every castle/village is dead or abandoned. The entire population is fleeing south towards warmer weather or any food/resources. The lengthy war has squandered almost all resources, wasted crops and game, killed farmers, no harvests could occur. King's Landing isn't fairing much better, Cersei and her people are trapped in the keeps because the population has turned feral after rioting to try to get more food and fuel from the nobles. Now there are groups roaming the streets, catching anyone they can to eat. Jon and company lead the last remnants and anyong they could save to Dorne, where it's still semi warm and they aren't as ravaged by the war.

This is more in line with GRRMs original ending. He wanted the game of thrones to show the tragedy of war and how the nobles would never stop playing even in the face of apocalypse when if they worked together, it could have been fine.

cool wine aunt vibes
also kit looks exactly the same +glasses

Jon stays dead at the hand of the NW. Frost zombies roll up and resurrect him as the new leader. Frost Zombies continue to roll over the world.

Men don't age as fast as women (unless they go bald)

that's what i was thinking. i also would have done a time skip of like a few years. basically zombies all over westeros and have a few seasons of this

>jon says to dany "i can't believe we trusted you and you've betrayed us" and banishes her from kings landing
>she goes on a long walk and comes back to apologize
>she is forgiven and her and jon team up to arrest cercei
>jon is elected king
>final scene is all of them dancing together to the song "everybody dance now" while cersei is dancing in prison by herself

Attached: b13f48edbb23d9e316d49e225456055a.jpg (736x530, 31.02K)

>undead show up to king's landing with a blizzard
>reanimating bodies fast
>Bran suggests to burn them all
>Mad King in the past hears this which pushes him over the edge and causes him to chuck his wildfire
>Dany hears it in the present and chimps out with her dragon
>king's landing becomes ice and fire
>everyone has to live like wildlings afterwards hoping spring may eventually arrive someday

A dream of spring, perfect

Cope

I'd stick to the plot of the books instead of making horrible fan fiction. As far as the ending
>Dany still torches King's Landing, but this is at the suggestion of Tyrion who has descended into villainy the way GRRM intended. His raison d'etre is vengeance upon the city and all who wronged him
>Euron isn't a Hot Topic fuckboi, he is the actual big bad of the series and brings steals a Dragon from Dany using Dragonbinder and also binds a Kraken. Ultimately he serves as a foil to the Three Eyed Crow and is an indirect (or maybe even direct, who gives a shit) agent of R'Hllor. Metaphysically, the entire Song of Ice and Fire is a a struggle between R'Hllor and the Old Gods
>Bran never leaves the tree, and amalgamates his 3EC consciousness into Jon's body when he is resurrected. Jon will retain his memory, but will also return dramatically changed. Ultimately the Others serve him and the Children and the Long Night ends when Daenerys is killed, most of the human population of Westeros is either killed or broken into submission to the will of the Children/Old Gods, and Jon will sit the throne in their stead, as the living embodiment of both Targaryen fire and the ice of the Old Gods

I would have changed nothing. The ending was unironically fine; it's the rest of the season that was bad.

>Gosh, I wonder who could have posted this?

Attached: gurm.png (681x383, 270.47K)

The night king has toon force powers
Instant kino

Hmm, good question OP. Let's do something that makes sense for the characters: I'd have Dany destroy King's Landing as she was foreshadowed to do because she's insane, have Jon kill her, have the Hound fight the Mountain, and Bran take the throne.

Oh fuck, wait a minute...

Why would Dany die then? Why would Jon give a shit if Kings Landing was burned? What would happen to Euron?

I made a ten episode season 8 rewrite, everyone I've ever shown it to says it's better than what we got. only issue with it is a minor retcon regarding the crannogmen that I can't figure out without just handwaving it but to me it's less egregious than "Dany just kinda forgot about the iron fleet"
maybe someday I'll post it here for the lulz

>Why would Dany die then?
Arrow to the knee
>Why would Jon give a shit if Kings Landing was burned?
He is no longer the Jon you know and his motives are different
>What would happen to Euron
A lot of people want him dead. I'm sure it will work itself out

Do it

The Battle of Winterfell: The Night King and Jon Snow square off. For a moment, it seems like Jon really is the chosen one and will win. Except he doesn't, and The Night King slays him.
Only main character survivors are Daenerys (who escapes on Drogon), Jaime, the Hound, Bran, Sansa, and Davos. They meet at a previously agreed upon fallback point along with non-main character soldiers loyal to them.
The main characters discuss their options. Jaime wants them to retreat back to King's Landing and join forces with Cersei. Daenerys is against this, since trusting her in the first place is what got them in this predicament. She would rather burn the city down. Sansa agrees that Cersei can't be trusted, but admits they have no other options. Davos sides with Sansa. Daenerys, outnumber and out of options, agrees.
The main characters arrive at King's Landing and are promptly arrested. Cersei parades her prisoners (save Jaime) through King's Landing, where they're pelted with feces and urine, and even attacked by the starving peasantry. Cersei has blamed all their woes on "the usurper Daenerys."
Jaime is kept in the tower of the Hand under watch by the Mountain. Cersei visits him and they reconcile and have sex (while the Mountain watches). Jaime accepts his place by Cersei's side, but begs her to free the Hound because the Hound is the one who dragged him out of the battle of Winterfell, where he surely would have died. Cersei grants this wish and the Hound is placed under Jaime's custody. Jaime butts heads with Euron. Hound butts heads with Mountain.
Cersei ignores all pleas about the Night King. She's confident that she can handle it. Euron is less confident, and prepares plans to retreat should things turn south. Of course, should they win, he also has plans to kill Cersei (after marrying her, of course).

Cersei attempts to torture Sansa in various ways but Sansa doesn't give in to the torture. She's no longer Cersei's little plaything to abuse. Giving up on torture, Cersei orders the execution of Sansa, Davos, Bran, and Daenerys.
While in prison, Sansa asks Bran why, if he can see the future, he didn't warn them that this would happen. He says that it is destined to happen, that the Night King is destined to win, and nothing he can do can stop this, as he's destined to become the eternal prisoner of the Night King and be a silent witness to his horrors for all time.
Day of the execution comes and of course the Night King attacks. At his side is Jon Snow, now a white walker. Shit goes tits up for King's Landing. In desperation, Cersei releases the captured Drogon, but unable to control him, he starts torching the city indiscriminately. Jaime pleads with her to release Daenerys and the others, but Cersei says she'd rather let the city burn than let her enemies free. Upon hearing this, Jaime stabs her in the back, and then reveals himself to be Arya. The Mountain rushes to Cersei's side, but the Hound stops him and the two battle (with the victor of said battle being unshown). Arya stabs Cersei over and over, repeating the names of those Cersei wronged, and Cersei dies in Arya's arms.
Using the guise of Cersei, Arya orders the release of the prisoners. Daenerys, now free, attacks Arya thinking she's Cersei. Arya doesn't want to kill Daenerys and so attempts her best to defend herself, but is killed when Drogon breathes fire down on the both of them. Realizing what she's done, Daenerys gets on Drogon and flies off, leaving King's Landing.

Meanwhile, Euron attempts to flee but finds the waters are frozen solid. His ship crashes into the ice and starts to go down. He attempts to jump his ship as it sinks, but the drowned undead rise up as the boat is sinking and pull him down.
At this point, it's too little too late. The Night King really is destined to win. It's at this point Sansa realizes she has to stop their destiny by breaking it, and slits open the throat of Bran, killing him.
This sets out a psychic shockwave throughout the city that hits the forces of the Night King like a sucker punch. This frees Jon Snow from the Night King's control, and the undead Jon fights the Night King once again. This time, the fight goes differently and Jon Snow defeats the Night King.
With the defeat of the Night King, the army of the undead fall over dead. The Undead Jon Snow, taking the Night King's sword, heads out of the city without a word for the North.
Sansa and her freed soldiers manage to take over the remains of the city from the surviving forces of Cersei, who bend the knee to Sansa.
With Davos as her Hand, Sansa takes the Iron Throne as the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. Not everyone in the Seven Kingdoms has bent the knee to her, but she has plans to force them to obey her. The game of thrones never ends.
During her coronation ceremony, Sansa sees someone in the crowd who looks like Arya. But then her face changes, and she looks like Ned Stark. The face changes again, and it's someone Sansa can't recognize. This face slips into the crowd.
Meanwhile, in the North, the white walker Jon Snow walks through the frozen wasteland. Other undead creatures raise behind him and begin following. He eventually reaches a single weirwood tree, growing alone amidst nothing but death. From out behind the tree steps Daenerys. She begins to say something, but her words are drowned out by Drogon as he flies overhead.
End.

Night King has to be the primary point of the entire season, first battle at Winterfell plays out mostly like they did in the show. The way the battle played out was fine, apart from the weird Dothraki stuff, there are multiple opportunities to kill the Night King which go wrong, e.g. the entire arya scene plays out but she just gets killed or something before stabbing him. They have to retreat somehow, Jon and Dany escape on dragons while the rest fight their way out, maybe only 5% survive while retreating and Night King sweeps down to Riverrun, Lannister areas, eventually getting to Kings Landing where the next big battle plays out.
By this point everyone teams up, Night King's dragon is taken out with those ballistas, battle goes on for a long time but they eventually overrun the city, Dany torches it taking out all of those white walker generals or whatever they were. After this it has to get crazy with bran stuff or something I dunno. As another poster said Euron has to play a pretty big part, maybe taking control of another dragon. Maybe he tries to destroy whatever is left of the Night King's force and ends up losing his dragon, dunno. It is a hard story to wrap up with so many loose threads and seemingly important plots which have to be set aside, but the Night King can't just be taken out in 1 episode

>while cersei is dancing in prison by herself
kino

Attached: 1641760943690.png (500x500, 225.43K)

Make it go into hiatus until GRRM writes the next book

Your fanfic fucking sucks gayboi

Attached: 1651314347604.gif (203x200, 1.05M)

The cast fight an epic but losing battle against the White Walkers at Winterfell. At the conclusion, Jon Snow is stabbed by the Night King. He then promptly wakes up in the modern era where he's been sleeping under a tree. A skater girl (Emilia Clarke) asks him if he wants to crash the mall. The end.

Attached: goose.png (602x414, 152.76K)

I think the night king winning is the only decent ending out of the series.

Imagine the ending shot. A silent, ravaged landscape. No music, no nothing. A long drawn out emptiness, the result of eight seasons of misplaced decisions.

NK winning with Jon as the sole surviving main character leading exiles in essos

years have passed, cast is fighting this demon in a wheelchair king who has somehow used his magic powers to take over the world

make it guerilla + paranoia (because some work for Bran but you never know who)

Attached: evil_bran.jpg (1200x600, 121.91K)

Holy Kino

Attached: 1651434685346.jpg (795x813, 163.53K)

Attached: 1642980497936.png (808x793, 513.2K)

This would have been cool, just showing the Walkers in full effect would have been great. The fact they lost the very fast battle part the wall, was always one of the most disappointing parts of the final season.

i didn't see the end, was too bored with the later seasons

Brilliant. They could even have a spinoff series where Jon falls in love twice and has to kill both to fulfill AA prophecy.

A new character named Chad Thundercock is introduced. Danny, Sansa, the smirking bitch, redhead priest, redhead primitive, and Ayra all have orgies with him

>I played Chad thundercock
>all sex scenes are unsimulated

>The Night King defeats the various heroes and villains of Westeros
>He stands staring over the desolate landscape in solemn silence
>Suddenly a shrill screech breaks out over the horizon
>The Night King looks back with an alarmed expression on his face, showing fear for the first time
>The camera zooms miles away to show a white walker dressed in an apron brandishing a rolling pin bellowing for the Night King
>A harried looking walker runs up to the King
>'Sir, your wife... She wants to know if you remembered your anniversary'
>The Night King gulps and says 'Uh, wanna go invade Essos?'
>The messenger walker just rolls his eyes, sighs and shrugs at the camera
>'Geez louise, you could just buy some flowers!'
>The End

Bran being the night king, becoming the big bad so mankind stops their petty squabbles and bands together was the most kino cope plot we came up with

Redditors thought the Long Night was just a diversionary attack and that the Night King was actually marching down south to King's Landing to kill everyone there and then face Jon/Dany.

>Tfw night king is actually the bad guy, hes just fighting lord of light who is just as bad, humanity is just caught in the crosshairs of two demigod beings

Keep the Dany ending. Have Arya go after Cersie or someone else. Jon and a dragon kill the cold dude. Bran turns into a tree.

You are kinda retarded if you think the zombie issue ever left the little island of Westeros, it would have been completely self contained

So was Lord of Light from the night kings hegemony all along?

The two armies teaming up with each other to fight the dead would have been a good moment.