What are some good earthquake kinos Yea Forums?

what are some good earthquake kinos Yea Forums?

Attached: 712466EC-252E-43E1-939A-77AC195ACBD3.jpg (3024x4048, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act_for_Fiscal_Year_2013#Smith–Mundt_Modernization_Act_of_2012
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can only think of San Andreas but that movie sucked

Attached: index.jpg (380x562, 57.38K)

Christfags are hilarious

Do you think they thought the world was ending during the black plague? I mean you should think if bad things are happening we still have it better than that. It got pretty bad but the world didn’t end. They got through that and the world kept spinning.

i think its adorable

reddit shitskin thread

lolwut

For me it was the 2012 end of the world prophecy. I was at an amusement park with my high school girlfriend and everyone around the park just stood around waiting for something to happen when the time got close. Then it started to sprinkle rain a little and everyone went back to what they were doing and the PA system played Always by Erasure.

Kino

Need to see this looks kino

Will you still be laughing come October and millions die?

I fucking wish.

How fucking retarded do you and everyone else in the amusement park have to be to think that it would occur at a set time of day while you are at an amusement park?

Heck, the entire point of the 2012 prophecy was tied with the idea of Nibiru or a planet colliding with Earth - you would see it before it happened.

*tips fedora*

Attached: eightpointoh.jpg (1200x630, 122.08K)

its tons of fun, got the john connor there looking like a real life under-the-bridge troll but he's fun too.

Obviously the fact that we were all at an amusement park should tell you that nobody really believed it would happen to begin with. But when people have been memeing about a specific day and time that the world is supposed to end for like a year or more, and you notice it's just about that time you might be inclined to look around even if just to see if anyone else will be dumb enough to do something crazy.

If christards were proven right about the apocalypse, it'd be kino of all time and I'd be too far into my popcorn to think or care about my eventual descent to hell.
But sadly for all of us, sky daddy magic will probably never turn out to be true

mormons have a thousand year battle coming after that

I will.

>memeing about a specific day and time that the world is supposed to end
Nobody was memeing about a time, you've either made the story up or you are part of an even more retarded group than the people who thought the world would end.

>You life

>bug hall

Im a Rock fan and have to agree. The only bit I really liked was the city being in water but just because I find that idea being cool.

SOON

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 182.57K)

>God
Ahh whew I was worried for a second, heh. *tosses into trash*

>millions of commiefornians
yeah

*tip* m'fellow m'gentleman

2009 called they want their meme back

Attached: Yes.png (893x900, 477.98K)

Why are you such a mad sperg. Lighten up a little

what the fuck are you going on about with a specific time that whole prophecy was based off a mayan calendar and it was just 12/21/2012 there was no specific time in the prophecy stop making up stories

The original and still the best.

Attached: MV5BN2MzYTFiOTUtNTE3Mi00MTlkLWJmMjctZWU3N2Y5OGMwY2JhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (983x1500, 280.18K)

I really hope that California has an earthquake and many pussy faggot California commies die.

I wish I could go back

Hopefully it happens and it kills me.

Removing California from Earth would be the start of improving USA. I hope Florida follows right after.

Me too, user. Me too.

>2012 still feels like last year
>Was actually a decade ago

Attached: 1633899143504.jpg (232x198, 11.52K)

If God really cared about warning humanity about disasters then he wouldn't let all the crazy people out there spread misinformation about them so that nobody believes the one that's actually true.

>nobody believes
or they just have faith in all of them for whatever reason and get it right the one time it matters

They probably rioted against hand washing mandates, people don't change.

2012 was good movie

I go this same card too

Who thr fuck wants the Big One? Do you know how many commiefornians would fuck up your State?

It would be 1000x worse than Katrina niggers flooding Texas

the point is the flow of new ones would cease

Eh, Norm is already dead. Who else lives in LA that I should care about?

2012 is also the year everything went to shit politically. Maybe it was just the beginning of the end?

gangam style marked the cultural shift of the decade

That has to be the blandest tagline ever put to a poster

yes

Attached: 0Dhp8Do.png (500x580, 251.11K)

TWO MORE WEEKS

Also pic related

Attached: 51V+Z+CLjCL._AC_SY580_.jpg (350x500, 38.38K)

You're so edgy and cool.

>Remove California
>Financial collapse of America happens
>Food production worsens and we have to get 70% of food imported
>Tech disappears so no more 4channel.biz
>No more tv and movies
>No more disease and cancer research

Lmao you guys such sneedsters. Like those faggots that want a Yellowstone eruption because it'll magically kill California and not destroy the planet. Lol.

>says the guy that worships frogs and sequential numbers

Lmao how fucking young are you?

>food production worsens
cali is a desert anyway not farmland
>food imported
you mean we stop exporting
>tech disappears
we're well beyond data being localized
>no more tv and movies
we're well beyond that point

Anyone on 4channel is edgy and cool thank you very much

>Tranny doesn't know about Bakersfield
Lol

i know it's not worth saving, cali scum

>have your plans to go mobile
BANE?

Lmao seethe and sneed.

A bunch of Californians dying would have me in stitches

>2012 is also the year everything went to shit politically

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act_for_Fiscal_Year_2013#Smith–Mundt_Modernization_Act_of_2012

>Amendments made to the Smith–Mundt Act of 1948 and Foreign Relations Authorization Act of 1987 allow for materials produced by the State Department and the Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) to be released within US borders.

TL;DR the government gave themselves the power to directly propagandize you in 2012.

>a...mega-quake?