BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO

Too old for this shit. Kevin Fiege...this is cringe

Attached: FRvzyUxaQAEjdh_.jpg (680x510, 32.8K)

Yet fans and Yea Forums included would flail their arms in rage if he didn't reprise the role.

how did they get the rights for picard from paramount?

Captain bongistan

I clapped when he said MAKE IT SO

I swear these moves treat you like you’re a dumb consumer.

>film opens with her clubbering argentinians

Do they have CGI Luke and baby yoda too? Asking for a firend

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x532, 21.83K)

Jesus. And some people actually thought they’d use him for the next 15 years as Xavier somehow.

CHUD, did you just make sexist and ableist disparaging remarks? That's it, no more Mr. Nice Guy.

MAYONNAISE CHUD, your toxic rhetoric will NOT divide us.

Mayonnaise CHUD, we do not forget. We do not forgive. You have been warned.

We are the Chudbusters. Mayonnaise Chud of Chuddonnaise, consider yourself WARNED. This is ChudWATCH.

Chudbuster OUT.

>this is the mcu now
Holy fucking Jesus christ wow

LOGAN I DON'T WANT THE PILLS

Marvel movies have become a two-hour commercial for hot toy figures.

Why couldn't they get McAvoy?

Raimi doesn't know who that is

>use McAvoy who will be around forever or give the OG Xaviar a cameo before he dies, which could be any day now
Stewart is a senile faggot IRL but it's a no brainer, really.

why arent we getting x men movies? why are they going out of their way not to mention wanda is a mutant?

tbf that's probably the last time Stewart will play Xavier

Whos the babe? Carter?

said same thing about Logan

Sony has the right to everythign Xmen. Unless Marvel is paying a hefty amount (like in Spiderman's case) its not gonna happen.

Only option is a joint venture or Marvel buying out Sony, which will not happen, its a billion dollar deal.

me ;)

I would say society would be better off if Feige killed himself but I just know Disney will hire someone else to do the exact same thing he's doing now.

It's funny because Patrick said that he wanted Logan to be his send off. I guess Disney gave him a lot of money for a glorified cameo. Because normies will recognize Patrick as le hecking Starfleet captain.

Attached: 1634708050983.jpg (428x428, 28.17K)

She's not a mutant.

ASL?, hehe

>capitan britian
does she get he powers from starving irosh children?

>Sony has the right to everythign Xmen.
Sony has the rights to spiderman and his affiliate characters you retard. They have nothing on the Xmen. Disney has all of that

Not sure why they couldn't just de-age him to look slightly less decrepit, maybe around 65-ish.
The work they did on Kurt Russell in GOTG2 was great.

Would she be able to lift thor's hammer?

How do you starve on an island nigga hahahaha like get a fishing net haha

>Sam why are you filming my scenes first?

Why not just use Mcavoy at this point?

>why arent we getting x men movies?

It's a sad cycle of getting a few good X-Men movies then you get a pile of shit like X3 or Dark Phoenix. Then the franchise is put on ice for a while.

Fox had the X-Men rights. Disney bought Fox. But they established Wanda as not being a mutant in the MCU because of that and now are stuck with it.

I accidentally spoiled Mr. Fantastic being in it to my normie friends because I forgot that not everyone sees these leaks

>ohnonono
lmao funny original meme

don't worry, nobody cares

Marvelshit is literally just Epic Movie now but le serious and not as a joke and makes billions.

Maybe it really would have been for the better if covid just killed off cinema for good

Attached: 58886.png (1013x1500, 1.21M)

You right, Marvel ahs the rights back from Fox. Interesting.

With Stewart, any day could be his last. They want a Xaviar cameo and the whole multiverse angle is large leaning into pre-2008 nostalgia, then Patrick is a no brainer. If they can fit him into a future shoot when Xaviar is involved in a movie, they could do that as well. If Patrick dies or can't do it, McAvoy or a new actor, or McAvoy AND a new actor as it's a fucking multiverse. They're basically seizing their chance whilst they have it to at least involve him wherever they can

If I had a nickel for every time the MCU baited X-Men fans, I’d have two nickels
Which isn’t a lot, but it’s still weird it happened twice

>But they established Wanda as not being a mutant in the MCU because of that and now are stuck with it.
You wrong, they reconected her as mutant in Wandavision.

Tom Cruise and Heugh Jackman really aren't in it are they? We would have had leaks of them by now.

well, I didn't watch that

Attached: Pepe 6.jpg (500x500, 96.43K)

You are a mindless retard for ever entertaining the idea that Tom Cruise would be in it.

I think it's cool that Sam Raimi ended up directing an X-Men actor after his Spider-Man movies and the X-Men movies started the whole superhero craze anyways.

I was fine with Logan being his last role, hell I was hoping he’d pop up on Leigon, this is just sad. What’s going on with Patrick Stewart, does he really need the money? If he was 15 years younger I’d get it, but the fucker is 80, why is he so he’ll bent on doing these empty pay check rolls that shit on his characters?

they're confirmed

Attached: superior iron man tom cruise.jpg (3264x1150, 1.29M)

Attached: 1631201650120.webm (720x405, 2.86M)

tomorrow you'll be pretending you never believed he would be in it

>Wandavision
Who cares

People are allowed to have fun nigger.
I'll believe it when i see it on the screen.

i'm all in my guy

Attached: wanda murders captain carter.jpg (1024x1024, 129.91K)

I don't want this shit to kill Raimi's career :/

this is the first time in years that i've seen britain represented by a white person

Attached: 1619857492782.png (750x686, 351.1K)

Don’t worry, it’s the last time they’ll let that happen

Attached: superior iron man tom cruise 2.jpg (125x78, 1.73K)

What am i supposed to be seeing here? Has he apparently been edited out for the trailers?

cool videogame m8

What did they mean by this

It's fake lol, nice try.

lmao and the capeshitters wonder why nobody likes their angloshit

user is a retard, that's spaghettified Mr. Fantastic on the floor

Pretending to be a retard is having fun?

She can only lift his cock

>X-Men was having a Batman Begins-tier revival with First Class and DOFP
>completely shit the bed with super schizo diarrhea Apocalypse then Dark Pheonix
horrible way to die. At least huge jackedman got the kinoest possible swan song with Logan

The version without boobs

Yes, think about it, retards are the happiest things in the world.

At least it's not America Chavez

Because he's dead you retard

Captain America can't even fly lmao.

Attached: 1614103175138.jpg (1280x4450, 615.56K)

based

>Logan
The last 15 minutes with The Goonies is horrible

He never had a career, he only made a few movies his entire life

This. He made evil dead and the spider man

The xmen franchise is a rollercoaster as far as quality goes:

>X1 = ok
>x2 = Good
>x3 = bad
>Wolverine 1 = Awful
>First class = ok
>DOFP = Good
>Wolverine 2 = ok
>Apocalypse = Bad
>Wolverine 3 = Good
>Phoenix = Awful

And i'm not even taking in consideration the continuity errors beetween movies.

MCU usually wobbles beetween mediocre to good and has the advantage that most movies are not direct sequels of each other(you don't have to watch all movies to understand whats going on).

Why is X-Men so cursed? We get good movies then it goes to total shit.

wtf is wanda's problem goddamn

He made plenty but seems like stopped giving a shit in the last decade.

cliffs are too high to fish

Too many "main" characters.

Because it's a really bad source material