HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20220502-111803_Chrome.jpg (1080x1641, 517.7K)

Attached: 7EF041F7-7112-414C-8752-7CFA56E96D80.jpg (615x345, 35.2K)

>Cowboy Bebop ends up killing netflix for real

>did you know she does voice work?

They also just canceled Obama's podcast. It's as if people find the liberal establishment boring and unsympathetic.

That's racist. Please stop that, user.

I met her when she passed through the rich people club I work for, she's really nice and I haven't heard anything to make me doubt that.
British tabloids only hate her because she gave birth to the first royal baby that wasn't inbred.

>you need to produce a mystery meat mutt or your child is inbred

he has a point though, look at their faces lmao

Who cares about her outside of her LA celebrity neighbors?

>marrying your cousin isn't inbreeding
Do anglos really?

Look at her and her childs face, they're goblins compared to anglos.

Her reality show is still going. They royal cucks are literally being filmed 24/7 like the kardashian right now. Fucking pathetic.

You're implying popular demand is a factor in which/what kind of entertainment products are produced. Stop.

>royal
Not really though

WHY DID YOU DO IT CHUDS, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST WATCH THE COWBOYS BEBOPING HUH???

Wonder how many blowjobs Harry must give for each voiceover gig she gets.

>watching the royal family 24/7
do bongs really?

There are billions of people on the planet who are neither closely related to the British Royal Family nor mystery meat.

she cute

The poster from last night who claimed Charles and William are planning on shrinking the royal family down once the Queen dies is probably right. Harry will probably be given a one time offer to come back into the fold and be part of the rump of what was once the rather expansive royal family. If he says no, because it will mean cutting Meghan loose, he will be part of the title purge that sees most royals lose their official status and become ordinary citizens.

She actually wanted to o that at Buckingham palace, that's why they kicked her out. Now they're doing it alone as the royal pariahs.

The woman's a commoner who thought she was marrying a garden variety celebrity and not a royal.
she can cry racism all she wants she just didn't want to play ball like Kate did.

Reminer that the royal family are actually british israelites who believe they descend from a princess who fled after the destruction of the first temple and ended in Ireland and married her way into british royalty and ultimately dominated the lineage. They are jewish supremacists who think they should control the world, probably at the orgin of freemasonry, they created the zionist movement and everything else.

Attached: Secrets.Of.The.Lost.Ark.S01E04.1080p.HDTV.H264-CBFM.mkv_snapshot_30.24.513.jpg (1920x1080, 285.16K)

>cries about not getting privacy and wanting to get away from fame but continues speaking out and trying to start TV shows as much as she can
>cries about BLM and racism but bleaches her skin lighter and is only half black
>cries about the royal family but still uses her "royal status" for attention and money
>cries about the environment but travels in private jets and goes on unnecessary travels
>cries about not getting a job but makes her bitch husband ask the CEO of Disney on TV for a voice-over job
No, people hate her because she's a massive hypocrite while providing nothing in return. There's a good reason why her own father distances himself from her. I can't name a single good thing she has ever done.

Attached: seriously nigger.jpg (340x565, 46.44K)

Popular demand can sure as hell kill a series.

I don't watch anime and when I saw the webm of the androgynous looking twink think, I knew it deserved the be erased from the planet

bro how did this nig manage to pozz the royal family? yikes
I would slap that stupid ginger harry in the fucking face

What has this cunt even done? Is she an actor? Voice actor?

Britbongs worship niggers too? I guess you’re not that different from your mutt cousins, huh?

Yeah, the baby is uglier then any of them.

>it has a "jew" handler, that's how

she's just a beautiful woman that people like to look at because she is wonderful and fantastic

>americans film people kicked out of britain
>"WHY DO BONGS DO THIS"
What the fuck are you talking about?

Netflix is Jewish Marxist poison.

I remember when they first got together and thinking to myself that a pale ginger and some mutt aren't going to produce very nice offspring.

>beautiful woman that people like to look at because she is wonderful and fantastic

Attached: 1649846334186.png (1024x1024, 520.59K)

She put in so little fucking effort into learning royal protocol that she didn't even know she was expected to bow/curtsy to the Queen. One of the absolute most fucking basic things

That aside almost everything actually verifiable she said in the interview has been shown to be a lie

>"We had our real wedding the day before we spent millions of the public's money for a big wedding" (Archbishop of Canterbury said he only offered prayers and did not marry them, either officially or in the eyes of god)
>"The queen didn't name our son a prince because she's racist!" (the Queen can only name grandchildren Princes if they're directly in line to the thrown)

>those who call themselves jews but are not

ok but she's still beautiful tho

wrong pic

Attached: 1649857031769.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

it is so hard to image that american values and history could produce TWO separate values systems with conflicting paths? neither elitist globohomo liberals nor retard trunknuts conservatives have more claim to americanness than the other, but the manufactured inevitability of their conflict is what is demonic. who profits in this moment? they are the enemy of america.

>D'awwww my celeb smiled and talked to me for 30 seconds. What a great person!

It's that easy.

>mutt
>beautiful
nah

>her own father distances himself from her
From what I've seen about him he constantly goes to TV shows and newspapers to cry about how she doesn't want him in her life.
He even sold the private letter she sent to him for a quick payout.

people hate her because shes the REAL queen

They also always got circumcised until the current kid (forgot his name)

>it's all about the money dum dum da da dee dum

They're both scum

Remember the cottage the taxpayer paid for to do up too?

checked
scum spawns from scum
got a whole tribe that's proof in the pudding

>reddit spacing
We spoke a few times. A lot of celebrities/wealthy types are cunts who despise wagies and either make it own or simply pretend you don't exist, the few that are actually nice and normal are genuinely pleasant to interact with.
I think the tales of her being some malevolent bansee are far-fetched to say the least.

The royal family are filthy AMERICANS?!

You're a paki rodent, shut your diseased mouth.

She also made the mistake of listening too much to social media and thought that if she screamed racism that the world would align behind her and the Queen would quickly give in, scared of being cancelled. Turns out that doesn't work very well on people with real power. She thought she had all the leverage in the world and overplayed her hand, which was little more than a pair of 3s.

>"jewish" tricks don't work on "jews"
you don't ssay

She was one of the suitcase girls in 'Deal or No Deal'. Surely that's enough to make one royal.

Attached: deal.jpg (1440x960, 497.35K)

worse, Germans

You didn't see 'King Ralph' (1991)?

Attached: King-Ralph-1991-Movie-Poster.jpg (722x342, 68.92K)

>american version of deal or no deal features lots of beautiful women
fuck. that would have made my childhood a lot happier. my mum used to watch that shit every day after school and it made me want to throw myself off a building.

But Germans don't tip the delivery doctor...

Noel wasn't enough for you?

didn't she say 'someone' in the royal family was a racists and their son was going to be denied the title of 'prince' or royalty?

no, I wanted to watch cartoons.

she should start an onlyfans.

bonglads... this can't be bloody happening...

When we win,, this will be a fitting pre-show disclaimer for 99% of Hollywood dreck, if we decide to preserve it at all.