True

true..

Attached: 1651444728724.jpg (1241x1223, 129.47K)

shut it down

damn....really made me think

He's not wrong.

Because they want to depopulate the world.
Why do you think the fucking CEOs of these companies haven't taken the jab themselves?

wait that’s a good point

Really makes you think

(((who))) would do such a thing?

There’s nothing the medical industry likes more than someone needing a treatment for life

no cap

no it’s not
cancer and diabetes aren’t contagious

Insulin is complete bullshit though.
The guy who discovered it didn't trade mark/copyright it because he wanted it to be cheap and available.

i used to work in a medical surplus warehouse and the bulk cost of an epipen is nothing. the drug company jew markup is nuts

So its just selfishness then?

Your idiocy gave me cancer.

I'm a conservative so this is extremely embarrassing. The left wants to make those things ""free"" (paid for by me), too

covid isn’t even real so that’s worse

and yet both are still more deadly than covid 100 times over

It flies right over this conservatards head that American health care is a money making scam.

Because they found an opening to bill everyone AND keep more customers dependant.

how are vaxxbots going to defend this?

>damn....really made me think
have another big think.

Attached: 1651062871995.jpg (1242x1522, 911.57K)

but normies know that shkreli bad. the hilary connection says plenty

I hope this happens. Saw another coal burning race traitor. I hope she suffers. 90% of the world needs to die and 100% niggers and their half boons too!

All that shit should be free or at least cost less. Imagine

the jab doesn't stop transmission so your point is moot

>what is federal court
Fucking retard

He's got a great point but it's not the one he thinks it is.

>lefty retards exposed for inventing a virus and enriching themselves on pretending to cure it
>this will surely own the cons

kull > covid

Attached: sorbo IS kull.jpg (820x1200, 97.03K)

Well it's a "free world" so you're "free" to die from whatever you have.

insurance + drug company markup is one of the biggest jewish scams there is, brainlet.

I can see you're as stupid as this washed up b movie actor.

do Americans really go into life ruining debt if they get sick?

Attached: 179DA211-DFAA-4134-8710-B57ED09EE239.jpg (1920x1080, 74.29K)

Ghislaine could get it.

Fauci invented AIDS too.

Conservative logic. Chemo and epipens are free in many countries with social healthcare. As are vaccines. Going bankrupt if you get cancer is an American problem. And I don't have to worry about some retard giving me cancer, while retards like him give people covid. If you ask retards like him if he's for full social healthcare, he'd still say no. Conservatives logic.

62% of people declare bankruptcy due to medical debt in america and they defend that system.

Not life ruining, but I shit blood and ended up with a $6K bill at the end after the visits and a colonoscopy and an ultrasound. It was likely a hemmeroid, as they found nothing

Im sure getting the government to fund it will drive those prices right down!

Employed people are _allowed_ to live because their labor can be exploited.

>noooooo you can't just be forced to pay the consequences for several decades of poor health choices, you just heckin can't nooooooo

No product is sold at manufacturing cost, least of all products in an industry with such massive R&D costs.

>Why do you think the fucking CEOs of these companies haven't taken the jab themselves?
Oh yeah, that would be a very powerful point if it was remotely true in any way.

you tell those selfish cancer patients

>it's a anthropology majors pretend they know anything thread

insulin is only for fatties(and the very rare type 1 type) who deserve to die, and chemotherapy is too expensive to just give out for free

no idea what epipens are

>trip and hit your head
>someone calls 911 for you while disoriented
>extra $2k bill +tip
>could be more if ambulances are contracted out to private entity for your city
If only you knew how bad things really were in the nation with the Greatest Healthcare in the World™

because they weren't free, the governments paid for them with newly minted money and now we're all fucked

>These are "Free" In euro country's
>He forgets to add 'After being taxed roughly 50% to make it "free".'
Do euro's really?

is covid still a thing

>too expensive to just give out for free
This is shit Americans say.

>be clumsy
>as a taxpayer I should pay for you incompetence
not my problem

do Americans tip doctors too?

Hey bitch, you fucking animal I hope you die seriously. Most fags dying in ICU beds are triple vaxxed cucks. Unvaxxed are the healthiest people in the world now. Fuck you and die pajeet shill farm trash heep SCUM!

Yes, its called a co-pay

Covid vaccines weren’t given out for free either I’m pretty sure the government paid the pharma companies

>while retards like him give people covid.
but only to non-vaxxed people, right?

Damn how stupid do you have to be to not know those CEOs were the first people to get the vaccine

because that would be communism

Attached: 1621367420913.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

>GAUSIE DID YOU KNOW IT'S NOT 100%
>GAUSIE

Attached: 1649779056077.jpg (645x614, 61.25K)

Take your meds

what are his best kinos? only know him from that trash Christian movie god is dead

What a great sense of community and societal solidarity! America is the greatest nation on earth!

Attached: 1651446523488.jpg (251x242, 7.51K)

so not a vaccine, got it.

The only reason insulin is expensive is because the government grants patents.

Intellectual property is a fraud and wouldn't exist in a free market.

The government makes insulin expensive.

Attached: ancappepe.png (4000x4000, 230.12K)

He was the best Hercules.

>tfw we won’t see him in the new Thor movie as Hercules because he schizo’d out too hard

Never taking the mrna vaccine.

>go to American high school
>get free shots
wtf what is this gommunism

Of course you commie bastard
Now give me your BTC walled so I can tip you for this post