Why does Yea Forums hate him again?

Why does Yea Forums hate him again?

Attached: 1BF7F5E7-65AB-4E67-A627-3EEFC6032863.jpg (634x906, 76.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VsIe6EH1oU
youtu.be/LVhHInONmrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want me gold

Lep in the hood come to do no good

MIDGE

EEEEEEEEEEEE RUNNN EEEEEEEEEEEE

lol

They hate what they fear

Attached: 1651199998381.jpg (1544x880, 431.18K)

those tiny little shoe are actually quite cute

He's chill, he dabs on the Game of Thrones dwarf.

hes a little bitch

Attached: 1630350101141.webm (656x850, 1.08M)

we dont, he's a good guy
youtube.com/watch?v=5VsIe6EH1oU

>Women
>no chocolate
Ngmi

he's a nigger loving pothead

Attached: warcucksmokis.jpg (308x164, 7.61K)

he's just.....midge

wtf that's actually funny

Attached: official-licensed-funny-tetris-square-morph-costume-1.jpg (1470x1470, 419.16K)

fucking midge

We don’t anymore. All is forgiven.

I don't hate the freak, he's just got one of those types of faces that you'd swerve out of your way to run over.

Evil toilet dwarf

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 6.17K)

johnny and the midge linked up

>need it or keep it?

Attached: johnnyXmidge.png (1049x430, 625.97K)

Do you think he hates Peter Dinklage for stealing his tiny thunder? He was the go to guy when you needed someone pintsized (or 568 milliliter sized). Now it seems he's been thrown on the scrapheap along with polaroid cameras, VHS and Tamagotchis. Is it reasonable to think that he may be planning a small attack?

Attached: 1473889586539.jpg (1024x519, 279.06K)

Accidentally posted the thumbnail.

Attached: AepqMt9CQAEoZtB.png (1440x900, 522.85K)

The first black actors to make it in Hollywood were playing 'yes massuh' types and the type of roles that following generations of black actors disowned and despised. Those actors are not looked upon fondly, but I bet at the time they were pioneers and helped open the door for blacks in the future. Though some of them probably wanted to hold back progress so they could continue to be the go-to actors for black butlers and cotton pickers in film.

Warwick similarly blazed a bite-sized trail through conema with confident performances as goblins, leprechauns and imps. In doing this he opened the cat flap for actors like Dinklage who can now get regular roles. In time, Warwick Davis's career will be drop-kicked into a skip, like so many Warwick Davises.

Do you think Peter Dinklage would see himself as above roles like goblins, imps, elves, dwarves, etc. now that he has been in films where his height wasn't a focus of his character? Do you think that an actor like him needs to break free of these kinds of roles or do you think that you should just keep taking these if the money is good? Would Dinklage look down on someone like Warwick Davis now that he is best mates with normal sized actors like the guy from Robson and Jerome and even extra-normal sized actors like Melissa McCarthy? Are Warwick Davis's standards too low?

Would Dinklage resent the accusation that he stole someone's tiny thunder? Is there room in Hollywood for multiple pint sized performers?

Attached: 1481296803359.jpg (1562x1227, 181.94K)

Attached: 1620402575341.jpg (615x778, 317.2K)

>"Well, it hasn't been easy for you pupper, but be honest, it wasn't so bad in here?"

>"It wasn't all bad.."

>"Exactly. We had some good times."

>"I always hoped this day would come, though."

>"I know. I'm happy for you, really."

>"Your day will come too, hang in there."

>"Sigh. I don't think so pupper. Nobody wants an old Alsatian like me. They think I'm violent."

>"It could happen.."

>"People who need an Alsatian probably want to train it from birth. They wouldn't trust me. I don't mind though. As I said, it ain't so bad in here."

>"No dog should have to stay in a place like this. It makes me so sad."

>"Stop getting all melodramatic on me. You get to go to a nice family. Make the most of your chance!"

>"I promise I won't forget you. I can't wait to meet my family. I'll be the most loyal dog ever."

>"I think they're coming in now. Goodbye pupper, best of luck!"

>"Bye buddy. Give one to that Irish Wolfhound for me!"
>*Door opens*

>"Warwick, look! Cage 34, there he is! Oh my god, he's adorable!"
>"Wait, what? What is this? Where's my family?"

>"I think that is your family pupper."

>"What the fuck, why are there goblins coming for me? I thought humans were coming?"

>"I thought so too, but it's not that bad, pupper."

>"For fucksake I'm not going home with them. Christ, the shame. Look at the smallest one. Like Joe 90 got hit by a shrink ray. I'd rather be put to sleep."

>"Goodbye pupper."

>"No. Please no, I've changed my mind. I want to stay. No, put me down! Unhand me you freak. Help me, please no!"
>"Aw, Warwick look at him bark, I think he's pleased to see you!"

Attached: PUPPERPLS.png (500x521, 101.58K)

Shouldn't it be illegal for him to own a normal sized dog?

He has short arms and deep pockets.

I honestly think my dogs would see him as a game animal and consequently rip him to shreds if he were about walking in the woods where I take them

because he's too short

Isn't that weird that that is probably a real concern of his? I mean, he's probably not even worried about pitbulls or anything either, most terriers could shred his bitty ass. He probably can't even go for a walk in the woods without his little AR pistol strapped to his chest out of fear that a possum or mink will drag his ass off.

FRIDGE THE MIDGE FRIDGE THE MIDGE FRIDGE THE MIDGE

it's entirely possible he's just blissfully ignorant that even something like an owl could swoop down and carry him away but if that is the case, one day he'll likely step into my woods and find what his tiny fate has in store

>In doing this he opened the cat flap for actors like Dinklage

hahaha

Ah come on bro, in Life's Too Short he's shown using the cat door several times.

dogs are notorious for naturally protecting kids, wouldn't make sense to be afraid

Attached: little_troll.jpg (1280x720, 162.68K)

His daughter unironically wearing leprechaun shoes

he's not a kid though and it seems reasonable to assume that my own innate desire to kick his head would be in my dogs too upon encountering him

>Hark! The halfling so brave, flying through the air, from one fierce kick

Attached: 1630002077396.png (780x520, 333.8K)

Attached: midge mobile.webm (752x400, 2.19M)

Attached: midge in auschwitz.jpg (512x288, 51.61K)

Why would anyone sane put your kids through the same fucking misery?

That's just cruel and selfish.

>Makes you think, innit?
>I wouldn't even have been important enough for them to kill.
>They would have just dressed me up in laderhosen and thrown feces at me for 5 years.

we hate the other midget now

very good guitar player

Attached: warwick_playing_guitar.webm (1280x720, 999.21K)

dinklage deserves to be put in a hamster ball and kicked around but warwick is far from being innocent

Attached: ..webm (854x480, 630.57K)

Evolution is always cruel for the first few generations. If the midge actors and stunt performers keep selectively breeding with each other the ones with fewer health problems will thrive and produce a new race of super dwarfs.

Attached: wee_man.jpg (300x450, 17.28K)

unfortunately I don't have the webm youtu.be/LVhHInONmrs

Found the Bond girl. Should have got the job years ago, but held back by anti-giraffe racism.
Now we just need to cast M, Q and a decent villain.

Attached: debicki.jpg (960x540, 60.99K)

she really would be an incredible bond girl
so much better than that boring blonde bint who was in the last couple

Kek

is it because Daniel Craig is a manlet. being 5'10 is pain, I fantasise about 6'+ women all the time, they're so hot.

imagine a Great Pyrenees saw him and went into sexual overdrive. Just jumped right on top of Warwick and dominated the shit out of him, fucking him relentlessly and utterly overpowering him and when someone tries to stop the dog it just growls and snarls and gets really defensive like its protecting a bone or something. Those dogs are like 3x the size of a midge. Warwick would be literally owned by a dog and could do nothing about it

Attached: 1402129684262.gif (350x247, 999.03K)

The real answer is years ago there was someone posting copy pastas about him with really dark humour on /pol/, after which he made the biggest mistake you can do in that situation and started going after Yea Forums and tweeting about trying to take the website down.

If he had a publicist or even a young relative they would have told him that's the worst thing he could have done because he just added fuel onto the fire

>is it because Daniel Craig is a manlet
Almost everyone is next to Debicki, and it's an unwritten rule that Bond is supposed to be taller than everyone except the villain's top henchman.
>I fantasise about 6'+ women all the time
Me too, but the film industry doesn't see it that way.

>tweeting about trying to take the website down
Pretty sure he was trolling. He even said he had to move his entire family to a safe location due to "death threats".

I thought dwarfism wasn't genetic...

that reminds me. one of my dogs is really weird, he eats other dog's shit and only tries to fuck puppies, never anything else. he would probably rape warwick whilst licking him with his shit mouth.

I'm 6'3 and love women taller than 6', pity there are so few of them. Women who are too short are offputting to be frank, really feel for guys who get that treatment off of them