Why No Hype?

>3 weeks away and no one cares

Attached: ABEF4113-2A29-4482-8AC7-AB1C5F92A3D5.jpg (2048x1200, 190.5K)

Disney killed interest in Star Wars. It's just empty content to fill depressed nerds' lives now.

because star wars is dead and disney is parading its rotted corpse around
also star wars was never good

dont worry in 3 weeks time this shithole will be nothing but Wank Enobi threads

Stop being a consumer. Fuck.

all the prequels fags will come out of the woodwork because of their boners for Hayden Whatsisface and Ivan McGregor

Name one thing to actually be excited about with this. All I'm seeing is those stupid spinning Lightsaber fucks, a pointless canon shattering duel with Vader and more of that fucking sand ball shit hole planet.

Attached: 569BCA63-ED94-4B45-991F-17BCC84223B4.png (188x153, 3.53K)

THREE
MORE
WEEEEEEEEEKS!!!

Attached: autism explosion.gif (220x295, 2.38M)

What's even the point of this or something about that one guy who died in Rogue One? Kenobi originally spent nearly two decades out in the desert looking over Luke from afar. Now we have to add in retroactive content to milk the franchise for all it's worth.

I want it to be neat and I'm afraid it's going to suck. And all I can do is wait.

watching a burnt Anakin seething about Obi Wan and complaining about sand

I honestly thought the trailer was pretty good
Show may suck, that's fine, I'm certainly used to it, and I enjoy getting mad about things on Yea Forums
but it might also entertain me
Whoever wins, I win

its going to be just as awesome as the Mandalorian and Boba Fett and you haters literally cant cope with it

Attached: Darth Lucas.jpg (538x534, 126.83K)

After the awful first movie from the sequel trilogy I lost interest in Star Wars, but I will watch this one because I like Ewan.

i've never seen a bigger billion dollar failure than Disney's handling of Star Wars. What a bunch of fucking retards.

Trailer looked pretty bad with the weird focus on the black lady and just felt uninspired.
Also Boba was shit.

there is NO reason to hype. its going to be watched. simple as

Just watched the trailer because I'm really bored. There's fewer dorks in dumb looking armor in this series. I dunno, that seems promising. I have a feeling they shouldn't have even bothered making this, though.

Fewer dorks but that main villain looks cheap as fuck

I've got Doctor Strange and Moon Knight to keep me distracted in the meantime
Good thing too otherwise I'd be losing my fucking mind at the lack of promo material this far out

Moon Knight is shit

Okay but it's not so shit I won't use it to keep me distracted in the mid-week

I'm interested just cause prequels where kino

Ewan McGregor specifically is why the prequels were kino

Ewan and Sheev*

Everyone already knows it's going to be yet another bait and switch where the titular character is only there to prop up the REAL main character which is the black woman who ends up schooling and humiliating him.

Attached: 1651346468274.jpg (225x225, 6.54K)

>3 weeks away and no one cares
That's a good thing user. Star Wars needs to die.

you know why

Attached: 2C7EFC57-585D-444C-BDEB-84B3E41C5C5F.jpg (750x1437, 463.11K)

>Ewan McGregor specifically is why the prequels were kino
Fuck no. Ewan was just a tool, just like all actors. You need a good director to inject soul into these tools. That's why this new show will be absolutely soulless.

Cope disney faggot

Attached: 15134846412345.png (974x624, 230.61K)

>stop enjoying things
yes. literally. just because you enjoy something doesnt make it suddenly fine. are you gonna roll that image out whenever some dude gets caught with 5tb of cp on his pc? fuck you retarded faggot cretin

another half baked disney star wars show. somehow they manage to spend hundreds of millions of dollars and make 30 minute episodes. 1 or 2 of the 6 episodes will be decent the rest will just be filler

Imagine caring about Star Wars after TFA destroyed it

No way we see much Anakin. The black girl and the sand will be the main characters.

>They're digging around the original movies again because they have no ideas or creativity
>We already know how it will end
>Niggers confirmed
>Sand confirmed
>Other Disney shows suck

The prequels were dog fucking shit, you bastard prequel apilogist

No they weren't fuck you

It’s going to completely trash what’s left of the original, established canon. Not that it matters any more though, try watching a new hope and reconciling what obi wan says to Luke with everything else we got later
Will watch it tho

I just want young obi wan adventures with qui gon like the old books :’(

The prequels were better than the originals. Way better lore too.

This is what we should be getting

Attached: C34EED3A-719B-469C-A896-59ED9E65F754.jpg (328x475, 53.42K)

It looks cheap and it’s obvious Obi will probably be barely in the show.

>It’s going to completely trash what’s left of the original, established canon.
Looking at trends, the plot will almost certainly be centered around destroying the Obi Wan character.

Mandalorian and Booba was just such awful and pointless garbage. Them using Unreal Engine greenscreens for EVERYTHING looks good but is incredibly obvious. Now that people know how these shows will be they realize ObiWan wont be any different

Man I can't wait for Obi Wan and Vader to have a pointless duel since we know both of them will walk away completely unharmed. It's gonna be thrilling

Attached: apologize.jpg (1280x694, 216.5K)

>Way better lore too.
Nobody watches these movies for their amazing worldbuilding retard.

>script toned way down to be more kid friendly
>ret cons the original trilogy
>"le strong black women"
>Kathleen Kennedy producing
>some diversity hire Asian woman directing

You thought it was gonna be good?

>Good Director

Kek

>'member star wars character by george lucas that we brought back because we fucked up our own attempt at star wars?
Disney Star Wars is a parody of the original. It's not trying to do anything novel. It's just grabbing things that Lucas made in the past and ruining them, either by poorly rehashing the original movies or taking old characters and putting them into shitty TV shows.

This is what Disney wanted, is it not? They killed off the old fandom to make way for the new generation of fandom, the problem is, the new generation also thought it was dogshit.

>just as awesome as
So it's going to be awful? I already knew that.

It's truly impressive. They fucked it up in ways no one anticipated.

It's not a failure, it's sabotage for the purpose of demoralization so that older generations are psychologically tender for the transition from the America they knew and enjoyed
Tfw there are anons who think Disney, the most calculated and market research thicc company in history, :accidentally: screwed up the biggest IP and protagonist arc in cinematic history and believe that it was due to incompetence on the level of "we really should have planned this out so that the screenplays and plots for the new trilogy were unified and satisfying" but..."our supervisor with 40+ years producing the biggest blockbusters of the 80s and 90s thought it best to not define characters' backstories at all before shooting." Reminder that Disney has never done this with :any: theatrical property until SW.

>It's just empty content to fill depressed nerds' lives now.
Disney didn't do that, it has always been a soap opera in space for children and manchildren.

I've yet to see an honest fan of Disney Wars. There were maybe some trolls or faggots enamored with Ridley but I've never seen somebody just outright admit that they want what Disney is selling.

No Yeed

Do you know who recommended that Star Wars be sold to Disney?

Do you who then recommended Kathleen Kennedy to Disney's Bob Iger, the most successful Hollywood CEO ever? Her old boss Steven Spielberg.

Do you know who personally recommended JJ direct and spearhead the franchise to Bob Iger? Spielberg. Who has known JJ since he was a boy.

Do you know the one living director Spielberg was most jealous over? George Lucas, who directed far fewer movies yet created three blockbusters so iconic they are second only to a religious text in Western canon.

Do you know who publicly referred to Bob Iger and Disney as "white slavers" after Star Wars was sold? George Lucas. And yet to this day no one can explain what Lucas meant. How can Lucas possibly be a slave? Who could possibly have dirt on him to make him comply to servitude and sell his life's work to a company he despised? No one knows. But there is a conversation released during the first stages of what became Indiana Jones, circulated online during that time period, where Lucas proposes Indiana Jones' love interest that took many by surprise.

I wasn't impressed with the trailer, Obi looked like he was some NPC.