Whoever posted that true crime interrogation commentary channel earlier - shit is whack and gets crazier the further...

whoever posted that true crime interrogation commentary channel earlier - shit is whack and gets crazier the further down the rabbit hole you go
youtube.com/watch?v=0eVTk_2zcaA

Attached: ninja turtles.png (1362x698, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rahUfvkIGE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is just your average 13 year old girl though...

Both girls wore Glasses. Just like every other psychopath.

this, children need to get beat sometimes.

how do I get the ninja turtles communication power?

Bad genetics = crazy
I avoid everyone with glasses like the plague. Contact users a bit trickier though, gotta kiss em to see if they got em in.

Offer a slice of pizza with extra cheese to the nearest sewer at 3 AM.

Literally me.

i think ive done that a few times on a night out
ive yet to be trained by a rat

/x/ btw

Attached: 161427599623.jpg (992x745, 108.41K)

>cute at 12
>hideous at 18
Yea Forums vindicated yet again

Attached: morgan1geyser.jpg (1200x678, 53.64K)

that's not the same girl

It is.

reminder women believe in horoscopes

it is lol

Why didn't you fix her Yea Forums?

no, that's the other accomplice who got released after turning 18
the cute girl is in asylum for life

Attached: 4444.png (1752x926, 768.64K)

>fishmouth
if things had gone differently she'd be a feminist activist at a college campus, falsely accusing all her old ex-boyfriends of rape and getting away with it

It isn't, dude.

geyser is the one who is in an asylum for life. weier, the girl you posted, got released already

yo what the fuck

First time hearing about the ninja turtles. But was she talking to 80s turtles, 2003 turtles or 2012 turtles? I’ll send her fan mail if it’s 2003 turtles.

this, beating children is good for them and there should be more raging alcoholic fathers

Can a man legally marry a woman in prison in United States? She over 18 and I bet a lonely schizo on /x/ would make an honest woman out of her.

>hits wall in prison

oof

Attached: la-na-slender-man-20170929.jpg (2048x1499, 736.48K)

Not to be the obligatory chud poster but that bailiff needs to find a pair of professional glasses, that candy stripe shit is highly unbecoming of a supposed authority.

Did they really believe that Slenderman was real and that he was going to invite them into his mansion if they killed another girl?

Where did this mansion thing came from? I was big on creepypasta back in the day yet I never heard of slender man having a mansion. At least she wasn’t a Jeff the killer fan.

These cops need to lose some weight

Attached: Girls-Stabbing-Plot-2.jpg (3078x2898, 1.36M)

the schizo may have believed that. The other girl probably didn't

I was big on creepypastas back then, I think it was a thing on wikia

People look at me odd when I mention that I used to beat my brother when he misbehaved

>I was big on creepypastas back then, I think it was a thing on wikia
That’s sounds like retarded SCP cringe bullshit.

>click video
>nowhere in description you can find the name
Fucking nigger fuck you and your video, kys.

goddamn CO's and cops sit on their all. fucking. day. nobody like walks a beat anymore. cops/sherrifs especially sit around in their cruisers the majority of the day, eat greasy ass fast food for every conceivable meal.

Why the fuck would you keep her in for life. Give her meds and release like after a month. Whats the fucking point.

You think she went full lesbian in prison or get visit from male pen pales when she turned 18?

Strong features that make for uniquely beautiful children lead to hideous adults.

So I was beat as a kid probably because I was a shitty little asshole but all it did was make me hate him more. I actually ended up accusing him of rape because he wouldn't stop beating the shit out of me and no one would do anything to stop it.
Protip for all you kids getting beat and no one's doing anything about it.
Also protip for parents that think they'll just get away with it without at least a legal headache.

Schizos go off their meds constantly (both because they think they're better and because the side effects of schizo meds are almost as life ruining as being a schizo).

You wouldn't have that same attitude if she killed someone that you cared about.

This is the end result of millennials reproducing and raising children. Disgusting.

You better kiss me then

Problem was her being overweight brainlet

Another good one:

youtu.be/rahUfvkIGE0

that's likely a gen x'ers kid

Same shit, different name.

Nah fuck that have you seen a big ass wild sheboon nig out? You need some mass to counter their mass or you have no fucking chance. There are weight classes in fighting sports for a reason.

Attached: mass.webm (720x720, 1.55M)

If only there wasn't a Yea Forums poster in those woods that night. They'd all be here today. Raped in those woods, yes, but alive. Life is crazy.

>Kissing with your eyes open
I wonder who the real psycho is

Neither

>communicates with ninja turtles

Attached: 635931299746443573-Screen-Shot-2016-03-09-at-2.02.48-PM.png (640x854, 859.83K)

I don't think she's super schizo like the video says. This is a case of the internet warping an adolescent brain and her being le quirky and le edgy which was the style of the time

>her being le quirky and le edgy which was the style of the time
nigga she tried to stab a girl to death

Are you saying that you've never tried stabbing another kid to death when you were around 10-16? Wtf is wrong with you?

kids do stupid shit all the time and are super malleable. The internet a decade ago was filled with edgelords constantly one upping each other and a little girl with emotional problems entrenched in that world constantly will be unhinged

And now they just take off their clothes and twerk to rap music on tiktok

>yeah dude kids do stupid shit all the time dude stabbing each other is totally normal dude

i wish i was a schizo. im bored so often but schizos always have something interesting going on in their mind

I never said it was normal just not "and this is another symptom of schizophrenia" that the video kept going on and on about. It's like when white women on tik tok say they're full blown autistic because they don't want to do the dishes because "responsibility avoidance" is a symptom. There's a whole racket for pathologizing societal issues

this nigga kissing people on the eyeballs to see if they’re serial killers

Needs rape correctioon

wish I had comfy sleepovers like they did