Evangelion (tv series+EoE)
Paranoia agent
Cowboy bebop
Serial experiments Lain
Kenshin Trust and Betrayal
GITS 1995 and GITS SAC.

Enjoyable shlock/Guilty pleasures tier

Fullmetal Alchemist(2003)
Fate stay night (the storylines involving of each of the three girls)
One punch man(massive drop in second season animation)

Soulful but had to drop skip several episodes because it became repetitive tier

Ranma 1/2

Utter garbage and cringe tier

FMA: Brotherhood
Death Note
Jujitsu Kaisen
Violet Evergarden

I want to kill the faggot who recommended this garbage tier.

Attack on Titan
Mushoku Tensei aka Pedo Ma child fantasy Tensei.

Attached: a45.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

Based taste
Fuck moeshitters

Attached: cheers-wink.gif (498x498, 1.09M)

Nice user. Maybe this isn't the right board though lol.

You haven't finished anime until you finish watching LoGH. big recommendation.

>LoGH
Legend of Galactic heroes? I'll check it out.

ah to be 15 and watch babies first tranimes, I miss those times

prepare for a legitimate epic

You don't miss being bullied everyday. Let's be honest.

>Fate stay night (the storylines involving of each of the three girls)
>(the storylines involving of each of the three girls)

Can you elaborate more on this? Which one is best route/waifu?

The girls in order.
Saber
Rin
Sakura
Routes
UBW
Fate/Heaven's feel

I liked the art direction of the Fate anime but the animation itself is poor and seems very dated.

filtered

Attached: kino.jpg (1000x1000, 157.28K)

Sure thing capeshit manchild.

For me? It's Baccano!

Attached: Baccano train rob.gif (500x281, 1023.22K)

death note was good though and Im not even a tranime fag. I only like a few like cowboy bebop, ghost in the shell and death note

Thats fair, the newer fate related anime universally have better animation, mostly because they been making billions of dollars off of FGO

>tfw you'll never be on retarded adventures with your retarded waifu

Attached: isaac-miria[1].gif (498x278, 254.46K)

Watch Ping Pong (the animation).
It's right up there in anime kino.
Unlike most of the other animes you've posted, it's not meant to make you feel miserable :)

What are the normiest animes available?
I want to enjoy some anime kino without going down the incel weeb rabbit hole at full speed.
Is there anything more normie than Dragonball?

Steins;Gate maybe

I regret wasting any time on anime except for Cowboy Bebop. Shit was kino. Everything else is degenerate trash.

That anime had like 3 relevant episodes, the rest was filler shit.

Aot is unironically great up until s4.

pokemon

Dragonball isn't normie-tier. It's its own thing.

I wish I could watch it for the first time again bros

naruto

I've known more than one Chad who never gave a fuck about any anime except for Dragonball.
Sounds pretty normie to me.

You will probably enjoy Yuasa stuff and Mushishi.

most animefags just watch season to season and claim "the best show ever" for each season, most of them are retards, i forgive the coomers more than the people who like my hero shitdmy ,jujitsu shitsen or aot
now watch some good shit like
LOTGH or hikaru's go

Attached: atoast.jpg (206x206, 6.81K)

Everything listed as great in OP are normie anime.

They know DB the same way they know any other show but wouldn't be able to hold a conversation over it. It's the same way kids would latch onto something to say they're mature but not even understand it.

Yes, superficial interest. Sounds normie as fuck.

The point is that there really isn't a normie tier anime because anime hasn't reached that level of exposure. DB is its own thing because it's the standard shonen is held up against every time.

>because anime hasn't reached that level of exposure
objectively wrong

Pokémon is the biggest media franchise in the history of humanity and I know that the anime is basically just an ad for the games and merch, but still... close enough. So how is that not enough exposure?

It's better to stop at "normie" anime because the medium doesn't have much to offer.
In film first you watch normie stuff, then classics, then festival movies and whatever else there is. In anime it's either normie stuff, old shows for kids, violent OVAs for incels or modern pedo shit. You can stop at normie tier and you won't miss much.

>objectively wrong
yikes which parallel dimension did you crawl out of, schizobro?

>people who like my hero shitdmy ,jujitsu shitsen or aot
>now watch some good shit like
Was shonen always this crap? I remember stuff like DBZ and YYH being good.

Not many people think of Pokemon as exclusively an anime series.

>modern pedo shit. You can stop at normie tier and you won't miss much.
This my observation as well. What kind of degenerate NEET watches garbage like Pedo Tensei anyway?

Shonen got worse because they have to play it safer. Publishers keep instituting policies keeping villains alive and in many more cases, reforming them into allies of the protagonist.

Yes and? Pokémon is responsible for exposing billions of people to the world of Japanese cartoons. Some might look deeper and find something else they like. Some might think it's silly child nonsense. The exposure is still there.

Normalfags think of the games and the toys before the show. When they think of the show they don't think:
> Wow I'm being exposed to japanese animes and how this show exposed me to them!

Bros I wanna ask you a question:
>really enjoyed naruto as a kid (8-12 yo) and also liked the vidya of it
>got reccommended to watch aot 3 years ago, found it reddit as fuck, and cringe
>wanted to watch death note, found it cringe and edgy
>wanted to watch Soul Eater, found it, again, pretty bland
Is it over for me? I don't think I'm compatible with anime. What anime should I watch that doesn't feature cringeworthy acting and retarded jap tier plots? I don't even know what I'm asking for at this point

Attached: file_2.png (640x640, 355.48K)

Dragon Ball.

I don't think so, I'm 33 now so I grew up when pokemon was big and I just watched it on tv like any other cartoon, noone cared where it comes from

All of those are melodramatic cringe, yes. Stuff like Death Note and AOT are cringe because they have little to no depth and don't have smart writing but characters in universe are supposed to be smart and plot wants to be smart. So the end result is characters overreacting to dumb bullshit as some sort of genius.

In anime always go with anime
with more mainstream recognition. Refuse to watch shit that twitter pervs drool over.

Anime classics like Miyazaki or Satoshi Kon are absolutely worth it. Both have inspired western creators like Pixar folk(miyazaki) and Aronofsky (Satoshi Kon). Stick to stuff like that and we are golden.

>What anime should I watch that doesn't feature cringeworthy acting and retarded jap tier plots? I don't even know what I'm asking for at this point
That's nearly impossible. You would have to start with genres you're probably not used to watching. But you should always expect anime tropes and jap plots.

We have very similar taste, have you seen Jin-Roh?

No. But I will check most of Oshii's work since I liked GITS.

Generally I agree with your opinions overall, but what made you like brotherhood so much more than the 2003 series?

Wait, you chose to watch a fate anime and you picked the old one? Bro...

for me it's dorohedoro

Attached: 81359383_p2.jpg (2048x1282, 375.15K)

For me it's Daily Lives of High School Boys, Cromartie High, TTGL, Samurai Champloo and FLCL.

Shut the fuck up you boomer

>What kind of degenerate NEET watches garbage like Pedo Tensei anyway?
The first half of season 1 is an isekai done right, where the main character isn't instantly superpowered. It's rare. You're exaggerating the unsavory elements.

Sword of the Stranger
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
Death Frenzy
Onihei
Ninja Scroll
Basilisk

>The first half of season 1 is an isekai done right, where the main character isn't instantly superpowered.
Because it wants to tap into the fantasy of being a talented child prodigy wowing everyone while slaying underage pussy. I'm not going to give ot credit for choosing one degenerate wish fulfillment over another.

I watched the anime for the main routes. Two are new and one is old. AFAIK there's no new anime for Fate route.

Watch School-live!

ping pong is absolute kino

also btw does the chainsaw dude anime have a release date yet?
I read that recently, and I’m really curious to see how it will play out animated. Mite be cool.

Attached: hm.jpg (336x210, 37.2K)