Underage female walks onto set

>underage female walks onto set
>audience hoots and hollers like they're at a strip club
how did they get away with this?

Attached: kelly bundy mwc.jpg (320x180, 8.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lbRP3Tw7Nbo
youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People weren't fags back then.

Objectifying women has been fine for thousands of years it's only in the past 25 years or so it's become a crime worse than murder.

they didnt have estrogen in the water supply back then

a mistake in the hadron collider activation split the timelines and we are on the faggot one

youtu.be/lbRP3Tw7Nbo

>Preteen boys reveal they're wearing bathing suits
>Audience ironically hoots and hollers
>Preteen girl reveals she's wearing a bathing suit
>Audience hoots and hollers for real

just women going "woooo" as usual

i cant objectify such a tiny image

they didn't hoot and holler until like the fourth or fifth season. she was an 18 year old senior by then

Yeah man I don't know. Political correctness sucks but men in general really are creeps.

never got into boy meets world as a kid but this is fucking wild to watch in current year.

Zoomer watching old media and getting confused or depressed boomer clinging on to old memories?

>underage
if her body has gone through puberty, biologically speaking, she is at peak fertility

Attached: really.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc

post higher res

the most kino show ever written and only faggots don't like it.

Proof?

Fag

Things were much different in the 80s

It's the latter
t. 34yo boomer

This show aired in the 90s, retard

They had women writers (yes, really). The dyke who played Marcy even directed a few eps. Also ironically religious conservatives tried to have it taken off the air, which they parodied in an episode that couldn’t be aired in the U.S

Attached: 38946E53-6D05-472B-9BB1-49B685EA757C.jpg (473x600, 44.64K)

Attached: sweetest_apple1.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

>At first glance, the extent of Kelly's promiscuity appears incalculable. However, in the last episode of the show, Kelly reveals her "little" black book. A quick glance at the size of the Binder relative to Kelly and her friends suggests that it is medium sized- perhaps in the realm of 300-400 pages. Kelly's friend traces her finger across the page as she examines the names. She reads out five names when she is about halfway down the page. Therefore, each page has about 10 names meaning that in total, Kelly has slept with approximately 3,000 to 4,000 men!

Attached: 1416855552698.jpg (800x600, 379.44K)

what the fuck

They are literally objects, I've had this argument with a feminist. The dictionary wins.

Mila Jollovich was 14 when she appeared on Married With Children.

Attached: Milla-Jovovich-Married-with-Children.gif (246x290, 987.55K)

Got a few laughs out of that.
Kelly was a huge slut, it's not surprising at all.

>the guy in the audience whistling

any nudes?

Attached: 1650870333309.jpg (578x703, 36.5K)

It’s American so it’s all canned sound affects.

Millenial watching old kino before comedy got cucked. Watched Cheers before this. Both shows are very very comfy.

oestrogen*, or even more accurately oestradiol.

Underage women are hotter specifically Kelly bundy though prettt sure she was my first fap

So problematic

Attached: nikcoxcomp.webm (640x480, 2.9M)

at least they were honest

Attached: christinapplegate_1.webm (480x360, 1.56M)

I wish women dressed like this now
Now it's just legging and crop tops I like leggings and all but come on man..

Explain

Ladies and gentlemen Christina Applegate

How did bud and AL not get hard watching this big tiddy bimbo bounce?

Attached: 1430931813174.jpg (704x571, 79.51K)

Wow! Hot little bitch!

of?

>american talks shit about ragheads
i am shocked, SHOCKED! well, not that shocked

maybe they made him wear one of those devices

It was cheeky. Being a pedo wasnt normal yet

They were "hooting and hollering" because she's hot not because she's underage.

"it's fine, they are sexualizing minors, not fetishizing their age"

they would wait til the appropriate date to consumate

Which one are you: old dried up roastie or incel loser mad no hot woman will look at him?

Sexualizing minors is relevant
All over the world Kelly bundy a 17 year old is well past the age of consent even in America its 16 here

Can we go back ?

Preteen girls are hotter
But women love preteen boys too

Actually, the canned laughter exists only in the dubbed versions of foreign markets. Why film in front of a live audience if you weren't recording it?

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (379x214, 21.06K)

what, you think she started with one page and put a fresh one in every time she needed?

There is A LOT of weird nonce/incest humor in the show. Remember "daddy, I'm full"?

one of those rare greentexts that is completely unexaggerated. what the fuck

Attached: 1550031743569.png (684x551, 665.7K)

Only if you get topped

FUNNY POWDER

Around her constantly made her more like a sister figure. Hot women get into relationships and out of them all the time, the hotness wears off once you go to the bathroom enough times after them and you seriously have to ask yourself "did my 10/10 gf/wife just leave from here, or a trucker???" Also other things over times will get you desensitized to their looks as well. Know that thing you love? Say a video game? That one game you put 100s of hours in? Know how you eventually stopped playing it at some point because you found a new 10/10 you haven't put 100s of hours in? Similar situation.