Michelin star chef Gordon Ramsay

Michelin star chef Gordon Ramsay

Attached: 1625372871363.webm (1280x720, 733.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@gordonramsayofficial/video/7022690780942814469?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me in the back

Disgusting how did he get away with this?

what are you doin back there?

Attached: Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Still pretty funny that a tire company makes and brakes restaurants.

me next to ramsay's foot

Attached: 1618220724870.webm (480x480, 2.57M)

Attached: 1648828446796.png (714x413, 198.2K)

The silence

Yeah its crazy how they run them into the ground. So many of these restaurants just get tired of such high mileage antics.

anyone think he might be pulling a Bruce Willis and is just trying to make as much money as possible before retiring soon? He is pumping out so much horrible content lately.

>brakes

Attached: 1629527461918.webm (720x638, 1.36M)

good job, retard. you found the joke

Attached: 1636149820899.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

Attached: 1651160447105.jpg (3840x2160, 632.73K)

i hate this fucking hack

I knew he was shit from the first time I saw his shows. He's one of those psychopaths who force their way to the top of a profession through angry yelling.

Attached: 1638305552153.png (266x400, 132.43K)

poker face

That's a look of someone who knows what they did.

heh

I can almost forgive all the terrible ingredient choices he made in that grilled cheese sandwich (super thick porous bread, hard non-melty cheese, kimchi?) but his cooking method was also incredibly retarded. Why would you ever put a grilled cheese into fire? Even with like white bread and a slide of cheddar you are going to absolutely scorch the bread and the sides of the cheese while most of it wont even melt.

>

lol

>Why would you ever put a grilled cheese into fire?
because it's a tv show, you absolute fucking retard. it's supposed to look good or impressive even to some.

>I'm a home cook now

He can do whatever he wants

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 64.91K)

but the food wasn't cooked nor did it look impressive

No, his family is fine. Gordon is a workaholic and will never stop doing this shit because it keeps him busy.

>does this
>yells at someone in master chef for doing the same
>makes burger to big to eat
>yells at someone for doing the same
this guy is the biggest hippo crate in the world

Attached: gordon.webm (350x386, 2.48M)

look at him go!

calvin!

>hippo crate

Attached: aaahhhhh.png (360x360, 190.08K)

>look good
>the finished product looks like shit
retard

Gordon still mogs Jamie Oliver to this day at least

I personally like thing patties, but a lot of them. I don't like giant chunks of ground meat that have no seasoning in the center.

R U S T I C

it's his choice, really

Unironic question. Why did he become an embarrassing hack? He was the go to big tv chef celebrity, but now he does "grilled cheese with kimchi" and other insane shit

He's probably demented.

$$$$

Cash rules everything around me
CREAM

Anyone enjoying his future food stars show? Who do you reckon will win, most of them seem pretty shit desu, the Indian guy can cook at least.

I thought it was funny until I read the history of Michelin and realized they're a 100 year old French company back when cars were only for rich people so they gave reviews for fancy restaurants for when rich people go on road trips.

cocaine

anti-Ramsay posters are the worst

this is why i like mcdonalds

If he was workaholic he'd do legit shit, not trash obviously phoned in content. can't possibly be his actual recipe, it's blatantly gimmick shit.

When he went online is my guess. Youtube/tiktok incentivises fake cooking so hard it's unreal. Youtube recipes are way more about the thumbnail than the taste.

Attached: 1650034906129.webm (790x590, 2.57M)

why is he making food in the middle of a F1 race track?

Restaurants get Michelin Stars not chefs

you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

Whats wrong with this? Looks like a tasty 'za.

FUCKING DISGUSTING

To show how fast he can do it

same look I make when a housemate has to use the toilet just as I finished taking a massive dump

He looks like a guy who’s never made Gordon cry

go white boy go

Your mom saw stars when I fucking put my dick in her and shit

he's practically more of an internet influencer now, the only thing they care about is content

Kek look at him cope
tiktok.com/@gordonramsayofficial/video/7022690780942814469?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&lang=en

nice URL retard

>they don't have grills in Tasmania
what