H-how did she know?

H-how did she know?

Attached: youre-a-boy-whos-never-been-with-a-girl-ate.jpg (1082x1080, 157.24K)

women can smell virginity

imagine the smell

he was in that gay group that guards the wall and they weren't allowed to

someone post it

He wasn’t constantly negging her, that’s how men get laid.

he got boob nervous

Attached: aqgdt5ilkyn21[1].jpg (600x900, 83.8K)

>tfw no qt redhead conservative Scottish gf

Attached: 1641405003350.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

Because he was young and acting awkward about it

Attached: 429-213145_Chrome.jpg (1080x1078, 165.44K)

if this smug kitten said that to me, I would denigrate all her holes at once.

OH N-

Attached: 1625989995149.png (1225x1573, 789.45K)

this is what i meant, thanks

ygritte did the same thing girls do in real life
>randomly out of the clear blue sky say "do you have a big dick?"
>see how the guy reacts
>try to figure out based on his reaction if he has a big dick
it's called a "shit-test" one of the very few redpill/MRA concepts that hold up

>ywn bed a redhead medieval zombie-slaying warrior princess
feels so horrible man

Attached: 1527118465701.jpg (658x501, 257.88K)

how, how do they know?

I'm not a virgin, I had a really active sex life when I was a teenager but everyone I know thinks I'm a virgin. In my fucking work nobody believes me that I had sex and call me virgin

Attached: alexwalloftext.jpg (1024x910, 173K)

DELETE

Maybe you should show them your missing hymen

lmao fucking virgin

getting strong virgin vibes from this post

who gives a fuck what people think. tell them you think they are rapist and drug abusers.

When I was a virgin people would ask me all the time, after I lost it, nobody asked.

Youre just fucking weird virgin.

Show them your penis and ask them where your hymen is

I love this freckle faced bitch.
Pale redheads covered in freckles are perfection

Attached: 3A790C98-4223-439C-809A-2D8A63700E49.jpg (1239x1754, 364.54K)

reddit

imagine thinking that aloofness equates to virginity. it's "bad boy" panty soaking behavior 101. aloofness coupled with a lack of bad boy image and inability to socialize normally with women at all that tips them off, and jon snow was a total fucking virgin nerd.

you type like a virgin

>even if they are ugly fuckers
did you miss that part, retard?

Is this actually a thing? Literally never had a woman randomly blurt out sexual questions to me and frankly it sounds bizarre if they're not drunk or having an already-weird conversation

>imagine thinking that aloofness equates to virginity. it's "bad boy" panty soaking behavior 101.
forced aloofness equates to virginity and if you are rationalizing it by it being panty-soaking behavior then it's forced.

Jesus Christ, that's perfect.

Ain't be around horny milfs dawg

Nervousness

Because she was being playful and flirtatious and he was avoiding her and acting annoyed. Tell-tale sign. One of the biggest signs of a sex-haver is a glimmer in the eye. You never take women seriously, or at least not any more seriously than you absolutely have to. You jab them and pull their pigtails (as the vibe permits) whenever you can.

Just look at Halfhand. He was a sex-haver. When he interacted with Ygrite, he toyed with her like a cat playing with the mouse it's about to eat. He didn't show fear or annoyance. He didn't care. Or rather, he cared to the extent that it concerned his amusement. Jon does not grasp that because Jon is angry and unsure around women. Even if you don't intend to fuck women, you have to be sure around them (even if it means you're sure you're not going to fuck them). This in and of itself will often paradoxically open the door to fucking them.

wait until they learn that their mothers can smell when they masturbated

>Is this actually a thing?
yes, but it's not as blatant as user says. they will find a way to work it in conversation even obliquely.
when I was a sophomore in college I was digging my way out of the friendzone with three girls, one I went to high school with, her friend who I was really interested in, and the friend's random freshman roommate. none of these were really sexually experienced, I know one was a virgin and maybe another, high school girl had a long-term boyfriend before they went to separate colleges and broke it off.
we were sitting in their apartment one day "watching" a movie and one of them casually drops in (not out of nowhere, it was relevant to the conversation) that they read that a guy's dick size is about equal to the length of his hand. then there was a pregnant pause and all three of them sort of look in my direction without looking if that makes sense.
all I did was hold my hand out, give it a casual look for a couple of seconds, shrug, and go back to watching the movie. now I have big-ass hands, eight inches and change. I don't have an eight-inch dick. didn't even really think about what I did, it was just instinct.
but believe me when I tell you the mood in the room changed, it was like flipping over from the girls just hanging out to an episode of the bachelor. they kept on talking like they were doing but now I have their attention.
I ended up banging all three of them, as far as I know without any of them finding out about the other(s). this was 16 years ago, the girl I was really interested in is sleeping next to me on the bed right now.

Virgins act scared of the pussy

Alphas make pussies scared of the dick

She's not real. She's a fictional character, she knows whatever is needed to drive the plot.

All the time

Just not as blatant as that

Women say random slightly rude shit to men to see what we'll do

Any serious reaction is proof you're insecure

Gay

kek, I’m sorry user but that made me literally lol. It’s funny because I am the exact opposite, everyone assumes I’m a coozehound and pretty girls try to fuck me constantly and I shoot them all dwon

foreskin is the male hymen

t. virgin

Can confirm. You don't have to be "smooth" or say the perfect line. Just don't blush or get too serious. Go for the joke. Even if it comes out a little awkward that is endearing to a lot of girls, especially if the situation calls for it like the chick is your nurse or some shit. On the other hand you don't want to be too thirsty and insert flirty shit into situation where it's a stretch... The idea is that you are acknowledging the truth of the situation and what kinda guy you are and what you're about (fun). Sometimes that acknowledgement is just in a look or a gesture. Sometimes it's a funny come-back. The point is you're never taking her too seriously and you're always redirecting to a place of "our interaction should be fun for me" without going too fast (meaning: only ever one-step ahead in the direction of you having fun) if that makes any sense.

imagine putting this much thought into getting laid, kek, just grab her pussy if she’s in to you

ha ha ya just grab it lul totally what i do all the time that user is a nerd

Virgin energy.

Here is the question that filters every virgin: Does pussy taste/smell good? I’ve never seen a virgin answer this correctly

After long enough of a dry spell the virgin shit comes back.
You might as well be one now.

>t. asks for consent every ten seconds and kills all the mojo

Why are people at your work discussing each others virginity. Ive worked in construction, retail, trades, and corporate environment, and the question of my virginity has never once come up.

Every virgin is a nigger but not every nigger is a virgin

God her feet are so perfect

>not handing out business cards that say “I’m a virgin” to all your coworkers on the first day
ngmi

haha ya that user is a nerd just grab it rite lul

>ha ha ya just grab it lul totally what i do all the time that user is a nerd

Attached: A41C9B21-01D3-4BEA-A6B5-EA34B5E2347C.jpg (236x272, 6.69K)

>t. virgin tryhard larpers

exactly, now you are getting it, but only if you know she is attracted to you which takes experience, I wouldn’t recommend it if you are ugly though (high probability) because you’ll go to incel jail

ur the virgin actually, I’ve fucked 1234 women (according to the excel sheet)