Best movies about drinking alone on Friday nights?

I have friends but drinking alone watching cinema is too comfy to pass up. any movies with this feel?

Attached: druk.jpg (810x1080, 160.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9PrN4aqI60
youtube.com/watch?v=QEv3zzKyiFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cRZZveMVGTI
youtube.com/watch?v=_AwaV-lwDmc
youtube.com/watch?v=T4uaxMP4BIE
youtube.com/watch?v=r9twTtXkQNA
youtube.com/watch?v=YNWYDiFmk6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow, what a way to find out jannies smited a druk thread again

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=A9PrN4aqI60

Attached: druk time.png (630x420, 424.45K)

How do I not drink alone? Never been to a bar

I like turtles

WHAT A LIFE

POST YOUR DRUK STORIES NOW LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Attached: tv feels bar.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

what are you sippin and watching tonight boys?
>Vodka sodas and The Sadness

Leaving Las Vegas

Attached: 85069D28-30E8-412F-84D8-34911D4F5D23.jpg (800x600, 29.76K)

RIP the DRUK thread. I liked JFK a lot. Is the "sequel", or Nixon, or anything after JFK worth watching?
youtube.com/watch?v=QEv3zzKyiFQ

Attached: 1470933319547.jpg (244x662, 35.85K)

>Go to bar
>Get DRUK
>Go home
Crazy night

Been drinking before noon and tomorrow's my birthday. Cheers boys.

>get druk at highschool party
>sleeping on living room couch because relatives sleeping in my room
>come home wasted, lie on couch try to jack off
>pass out mid session
>I wake up and someone has thrown a blanket over top of me and my family and relatives are eating like 10 feet away at the dinner table for breakfast

WHAT A LIFE

nobody ever brought it up so thats cool

Does anyone really drink at his level ?

>Get fucked up on a night out one time
>Fall over walking home
>Hand hurts like fuck but i'm DRUK so whatever
>Get home and sleep
>Wake up the next day hand still hurting
>Look at it
>Three of my fingers are bent backwards, swelled to twice the size they should be and red as fuck
>Scream out and my parents drive me to the hospital
Shit was crazy

can you really even get druk at a bar without spending upwards of $50 or more? i dont even have a high tolerance for alcohol but it always seemed like such a scam, unless youre doing pretty well in life and have disposable income

>spending upwards of $50 or more?
Yes if you live in a kino small town like i do, a pint is £1.50, so i cant get complete fucking ruined for like £20

theres no way you werent also on percocets or something. how the fuck do you not notice breaking three fingers? youd be dead from alcohol poisoning

My hand hurt like fuck dude but i was so wasted i just decided the pain wasn't worth not getting into bed to sleep

Wesele 2004 polish movie. It is fucking amazing, great pacing, editing and acting. Everybody is shitfaced
youtube.com/watch?v=cRZZveMVGTI

Attached: mundek.jpg (1400x937, 199.02K)

Alcohol is a hell of a drug, I've blown 1.32 12 hours after I finished drinking, I don't even want to know how poisoned I was at the time of still drinking.

I am the DRUK king

My sister's best friend's brother just drank himself to death. This shit ain't a game brothers

just.. go to a bar???

cracked a rip when I fell on the edge of a stair when was DRUK, bitch hurt like hell for two weeks

I just threw away 2 dozen empty bottles of liquor and I feel pretty good. Not that Im stopping drinking, but that I deserve a few shots before I order some za. Moving out of my parents in 2 weeks at 27 lol
WHAT A LIFE

Thursdays and Sundays at a bar near me has $3.75 well liquor shots, which includes Crown so I get doubles of those on the rocks. Not bad

nta but i think i have too much autism to go to a bar alone. they just let you sit there alone? i dont even know what places have, or what drinks there are. do i just order a martini and then what? i see people put money on the counter but i dont even know what the prices are

If you don't start drinkin' I'm gonna leave
youtube.com/watch?v=_AwaV-lwDmc

Attached: 1648072502593.png (1182x850, 1.47M)

Holy autism,. if you want martinis and shit then you need to go to expensive places. If you want beer then you go to cheap bars, go to the bar, ask for a larger, Pay, go to a table and drink it

Holy shit how autistic are you

FUCK JANNIES
WHAT A LIFE SIRS
DRUKCHADS NEVER LOSE

youtube.com/watch?v=T4uaxMP4BIE
Anyone here ever tried breaking a bottle against their head?

if you are new to a bar, here's what you do:
>open the door, if there's nobody there, ask if they are open
>if yes, ask for a BEER
>he might say: "what kind?"
>say: what do you have?
>who cares what he says, just pick something he says.
>get served beer
>congratulations, you have now been served, if there is nobody else in the bar, the bartender will ALWAYS start to talk with you.
it's not hard at all

Bar near my house has $3 well drinks from 5-7, and their bottom shelf gin is $3 even after happy hour. Pretty comfy if you don't mind football and football paraphernalia.

Dude I go to bars alone a lot.
Just order a beer or whatever and theyll either ask to start a tab (give em your card) or they keep track and you ask for your check at the end. Of course they let you sit alone. I like the atmosphere so sometimes Ill just shitpost, listen to old O&A episodes or audiobooks, or if someone sits next to me and something stupid happens near us Ill chuckle, point it out, and we go from there.

Attached: Flight_film_poster.jpg (220x326, 81.2K)

Sorry guys I'm late to the party. Just came back from the store with a cheap bottle of vodka and some milk. Time for some fucking kino.

see this is what im talking about, why the fuck would a martini be expensive? isnt it just like a shot of vodka with vermouth? i just want to try some drinks with hard liquor because its too hard for me to get drunk off of beer. what if i just asked for whiskey on the rocks? or would they serve me a manhattan? i wanna try something new

The minibar at the hotel scene was kino
Guy at my liquor store recommended Tommy Bahama vodka and it tastes exactly like gin, wtf

You can ask for anything at any bar, it doesnt mean they'll serve it and it doesnt mean it'll be good. Just ask

What the fuck is their problem with druk threads anyways?

Attached: p11733_p_v8_ag.jpg (960x1440, 413.77K)

THEN JUST ASK FOR IT YOU MONG. And dont worry about the price. If youre THAT concerned about the price then make one at home. Christ.
Or if you are THAT worried about the price and just wanna get druk then ask what their well liquors are and get doubles

No joke how old are you?

reposting:

Reading Winston Churchills memoirs and he says he never liked Whiskey until he was killing wogs in India one evening and felt parched - there was nothing to drink but Whiskey so he mixed it with soda water and from there he acquired a taste, becoming a high functioning alcoholic the rest of his days.

I don't like the first beer, but after that it becomes nice and by beer 4 its like water. How can I acquire a taste for whiskey? also mix it with something? my aunt mixes it with dr pepper

Attached: sensible chuckle 1.gif (320x265, 2.88M)

Where's the Kahlua user?
youtube.com/watch?v=r9twTtXkQNA

Attached: jeff-bridges-and-kahlua-the-white-russian-1098354-TwoByOne.jpg (1080x540, 124.84K)

and you just sit at the actual bar? so many places around here feel like theyre made for hometown kids to go hang out with people they know from high school. i feel like id be very out of place alone

id be worried if i get 4 drinks deep and i didnt ask for the price because i didnt want to look like a stickler, then find out i owe like $40 and im not even that drunk yet.

Alcohol does numb pain a little and also makes you not give a shit about it. It's only when you wake up hungover that the pain bill comes due.

>How can I acquire a taste for whiskey?
Mix it with water, lemonade, pepsi, coke, whatever really

>How can I acquire a taste for whiskey?
No dont mox it just drink until you look forward to it.
But honestly, go for Ryes like Elijah Craig or Bulleit, much more flavorful

Tranny jannies hate fun and DRUK is nothing but fun.

>and you just sit at the actual bar?
If they have seats sure, or you sit at a table in a corner.

Fun fact: gin is vodka

You are really making going out and getting Drunk way too complex, just go to the bar, get a drink and sit down at a table. Its that simple, how at 26 dont you know this? Did you not spend your teens and early 20s drinking?

>desperately trying to sober up
>make it 92 days without alcohol
>go to annual weekend small town shindig where me and my cousins always get together and party
>black out before midnight and wake up on the floor of my grandmother's house
>someone has propped a bucket beneath my face, a bucket which is full of puke
>around the breakfast table, grandma tells everyone that she woke up at 4am to the sound of me wailing in my sleep
>other cousin says she and her sister had carried me home and set me up with the bucket
>literally almost died
>drank it off then went home depressed for two days

happy birthday bro

bro you can do whatever you fucking want. don't let other people own you. just go to a fucking bar and order something.

Kino user

>Laugh with old friends
>Hook up with crazy/fat chicks
>Listen to music
>Dance
>Wake up hungover and miserable

Riveting stuff

how do you faggots do this? how do you stay awake drinking alone staring at the tv?

>How do you stay awake
Like you just dont sleep fag its not hard

youre kind of pissing me off.
Just listen to this guy

Can gin ever be good? Feel like there are always better options

Attached: caps4sale.jpg (1080x1267, 180.89K)

when I'm a tourist in a big city I often just go to a big bar and get a drink. I went to Hong Kong on a business trip a few years back - walked in and right to the bar. Bloke to my left, woman to the right. After 2 drinks we were chatting like we knew eachother our whole lives. Drink makes you very gregarious after all. If you're very nervous, go later in the evening than others would and knock a few back at home. You'll walk into a buzzing place with a buzz.

You dont mix real whiskey.
You can mix dogshit bourbons like johnnie walker though, but its a separate experience.
For real whiskey you drink it as is and if you dont enjoy it then dont bother. Try to get something even remotely high quality though. Speyside has a few nice brands. MacAllan is a bit overrated meme tier, but still far better than complete trash like Laphroaig and other drivel that subhumans recommend.

It was a small grocery shop they don't have this kind of stuff. It's already midnight.

My dark lord I suspect you have more tales to tell

Gentlemen, I need your attention for a moment.
*ahem*
FUCK jannies
Thank you.

Attached: tumblr_m3bn289cWs1r0z3hjo1_500.gif (500x277, 989.91K)

i havent been to a bar in like 4 years. many times we would drink at friends' apartments or go to house parties but those days are over. i just remember this fucking gay ass bar everyone from my high school would go to and i remember not getting drunk and wasting like $30

i know. i just recently got into drinking alone and im wondering if itd be better to do so at a bar. usually take shots of whiskey or vodka. maybe they have some nice mixed drinks ive never had

So be honest, how many of you drink at home and how many of you actually go out alone and drink in bars?

Attached: yes yes well done.jpg (768x576, 60.15K)

>image
wow thats a relic
Idk man, Ive tried it with "nice" tonic and it was worse. I actually like drinking it straight and eating salt and vinegar chips lol. Best i got.

Sometimes you luck out and the bar will have New Amsterdam as the well gin.

Just drink Jameson, until you're bored with it and explore. Worked for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=YNWYDiFmk6o

Attached: jameson_whiskeh.png (860x1787, 1.28M)

Johnnie walker isnt a bourbon lmao

Holy fucking autism.
Cocktails are going to be more expensive than beer. Pick a liquor and ask the bartender what cocktails they'd recommend with it.

nigga, just ask for the drink, don't make this harder than it has to be

I get that user, the days of house parties and friends apartments are kino, but you have to decide. I personally only go out and drink at a bar if i'm looking to get laid, if all i want to do is drink then i just sit at home and watch some TV or films.

That's the joke laddie.

I do both

It’s more than a shot of vodka, user. It’s basically double vodka on the rocks

>drinking any whiskey that isnt from campbeltown
why do people put themselves through this pain

Throw some tonic water in with it. Tanqueray is my go to gin.

I've been drinking alone at home for 4 years. I've been to bars like 4 times in my life. Id rather get drunk, shitpost and watch kino than socializing.

sorry im druk

Based fellow home drinker user

Sounds like a great bar, user.

So how the fuck do you pull a milf? I've been bar drinking for the past year or so and i've never pulled a single milf, they all just pussy out because muh age gap. Pulling zoomer girls couldnt be easier

Try enough whiskies until you find something you don't mind the taste of. Then drink that with ice. After enough experience, you'll ditch the ice and drink it neat like God intended.

Then down a small bottle of some cheap blended whiskey before going to the bar like a normal person? While you're metabolizing that, beer is going to be more than enough. Christ.

unfettered and stunningly based

Drink a Tom Collins you tasteless faggot. Gin is kino.

>GET FUCKING REALLY GODDAMN DRUNK THE PREVIOUS NIGHT IN THE HOTEL
>WAKE UP
> GO DOWN TO THE BAR
>GUY EATING NACHOS NEXT TO ME IN THE MORNING
>I SAY, I'LL HAVE A SHOT OF JACK AND A GLASS OF WATER
>BARTENDRESS SAYS, "I LIKE YOUR STYLE"
>I TAKE THE SHOT AND PUKE INTO MY WATER GLASS ALMOST IMMEDIATELY
>NACHO GUY IS JUST CASUALLY LIKE, ARE YOU OK?
>I SAY, "I WILL BE"
>I LEAVE FOR THE BATHROOMS TO CONTINUE PUKING INTO THE TOILET
>A WOMAN OPENS UP THE DOOR ON ME AND SHOUTS "OH MY GOD" AND RUNS AWAY
>I FINISH PUKING AND FLUSH
>I GO OUT TO THE BAR TO SEE BOTH THE TENDRESS GONE AND I DON'T REMEMBER IF THE GUY WAS STILL THERE OR NOT
>LEAVE HER THE CASH WITH A GOOD TIP AS WELL
>GO OUTSIDE AND SMOKE A CIGARETTE
>CONTINUE TO GO ABOUT MY DAY AND GET DRUNK AGAIN