Come to class

>come to class
>see this
wyd?

Attached: mx7VfkO.jpg (1080x1440, 128.55K)

I grab my Infinity Gauntlet Omnibus and I beat his head into a pulp.

Return to red;it

>millenial teachers

Attached: 1638314121989.png (742x719, 490.52K)

how many upvotes did this get on reddit? Im guessing at least 30k

teacher at the same emotional age as his students. maybe even younger. students probably think this is embarrassing.

Start posting jaks on the door

Attached: soijack2223.jpg (200x200, 6.36K)

Laugh and attend class normally. Maybe chat with prof about favorite comic characters.

I thought this was going to be about BLM or trans stuff. If I knew which car he drove I'd tape a spoiler to it.

leave america

I never even realized "Iron Man dies" would be a spoiler to these people. They really are sheep.

I had Gen X teachers to talk to about alt music. Millennials are so gay

how would that not be a spoiler lmao

who are you quoting?

I had a teacher who did this but it was a list of every spoiler in the movie

only a retard wouldn't realize that's going to happen

Education really is a refuge for unambitious 100 IQ losers who’ve never had an original thought in their lives

Every teacher I’ve met who tried to jump into the private sector failed miserably.

kinda based not gon lie

Attached: 1648815820673.jpg (209x249, 8.35K)

Based

What is with boomers and millennials constantly communicating totally empty, hollow threats? It’s such an annoying fucking habit and so many blithering weak faggoty men seem to do it. Even the idea of just starting a fight for no reason or threatening someone is such fucking dorky behavior. Just ask politely and shut the fuck up.

we bullied gay teachers at my school

Yeah with your mouths on their cocks

Attached: 1634093079835.jpg (680x535, 47.92K)

stay mad queer, we lit his car on fire

We had a gay teacher at my highschool. He committed suicide 1 year after I graduated.

I would spoil the movie for him and report him to the principal for threatening students.

>this is you

Attached: 1649414428614.jpg (400x400, 28.65K)

>millennials
Jesus Mary and Joseph

Attached: 1648698984938.jpg (551x550, 37.4K)

I would sneak a note spoiling the movie and he would never know he did it

>american """culture"""

No this is me

Attached: soijak989323232222.png (340x512, 61.08K)

i believe us internet people refer to this as "asking for it"

Based

I remove the sign

I don't believe in spoilers

That your country imports by the boat load

Why the fuck are people so worked up about marvel spoilers? These movies aren't exactly high art what the fuck do you think is going to happen that's going to surprise you?

>what a dweeb! go back to your marvel movies
>PRAISE KEK FELLOW MAGATARDS!

Attached: download (1).png (205x245, 4.69K)

No one gonna talk about how that door just leads to a wall of bricks?

Attached: tranny32232.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

Moron

The door is open you utter retard.

I graduated high school in 2016 and already some of my teachers were open about their use of reddit. I can only imagine how bad it is now.

Attached: 1651153010371.png (529x538, 202.82K)

Ok closet fag

There was a time when calling a man's son "narrow ass" would lead to his father going down to the school and punching you in the face. Then if you complained to the principal about it he'd tell you to shut up and use proper language around when teaching other people's children.

Who're you quoting?

The people living in his head rent free.

Me. I look like that and say that.

I would gather the rest of my class and bully the fuck out of my professor

and then all of a sudden for no reason at all, students started becoming unhinged all over the country and shooting them up

Attached: 1644234016699.gif (500x281, 475.89K)

Good god I hate teachers so much. Second only to nurses on the list of self important cunt professions.

With him inside?

I'm going into teaching but it's because I'm a loser with no options left after neeting my 20's away

Show up during the teacher break and go to the bathroom on theor keyboard

there is only one thing to do and that's spoil it. wtf is she going to do? expel you from school because you revealed the ending to her favorite comic book movie? FOH

>be first in class
>write "rubberman dies" on the chalkboard
>wait
>watch reddit teacher have a meltdown

I would legitimately have removed the entire message from the door and given it to the principal after taking a picture of it and sending it to my parents and a couple members of the school board.

Even as a highschool retard I knew that someone like that shouldn't be teaching anyone anything.

t. got his highschool drama teacher fired and arrested after he accidentally showed a class his sex tape starring a female student

Snape kills Dumbledore

Attached: you.webm (576x1024, 1.11M)

this is true, they are just as bad if not even worse in some cases

>that smile
Fucking based

OP is what, 14 years old?

I would've spoiled it for that faggot straight away. I went to see Endgame at the midnight premiere and spoiled it for some marvel obsessed bitch in my class the same day.

La Creatura...

>endgame
>spoil
ha.