Did she deserve this?

I think she had it coming

youtube.com/watch?v=SZzSrl3NA6Y

Attached: 67868796-C485-4CE8-BA03-09BB72E9B650.jpg (799x598, 84.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kiw6Q9-lfXc
youtube.com/watch?v=jVrna7Krlys
youtube.com/watch?v=eLzKQUHiTto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what about this???

youtu.be/Kiw6Q9-lfXc

>be american
>get shot

>Latasha Harlins (January 1, 1976 – March 16, 1991) was an African-American girl who was fatally shot at age 15 by Soon Ja Du (Korean: 두순자), a 51-year-old Korean-American convenience store owner. Du was tried and convicted of voluntary manslaughter in Harlins' death, based in part on security camera footage

>The judge sentenced Du to 10 years in state prison but the sentence was suspended and the defendant was instead placed on five years' probation with 400 hours of community service, a $500 restitution, and funeral expenses.[2]

>The sentencing was widely regarded as an extremely light sentence, and a failed appeal[3] contributed to the 1992 Los Angeles riots, especially the targeting of Koreatown, Los Angeles.[4] Harlins' death came 13 days after the videotaped beating of Rodney King.

I hate niggers literally so much

>be nigger
>get shot
ftfy

>little girl gets shot
>soul music playing

What the fuck is wrong with Californians

why would white people do this?

Why do black people hate Koreans, when literally no one, not even other blacks, were opening stores in their shit ghetto neighborhoods? They should be thankful desperate immigrants were willing to gamble their personal safety and security to provide them with goods.

>SHE DINT DO NUFFIN I SWEAR! WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN SO WE CAN HAVE A WORLD WHERE THEY CAN RUN FREE, SHOPLIFT, AND COMMIT ROBBERIES! THIS TOTALLY HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH HER BEING BLACK TOO! THIS IS WHITEY'S FAULT

Attached: latasha.jpg (1268x569, 150.66K)

Roof Koreans are the only good Asians. They will be allowed to live when I take the throne as God Emperor of Earth and Space. All niggers will be turned into windchimes or used as target practice for the First Battalion of Roof Koreans.

Attached: an41N4o_460s.jpg (460x920, 56.32K)

Rooftop Koreans marched with the blacks during the post-riot anti racism protests

I don't believe you. Roof Koreans cannot leave their roofs.

and then blacks went around attacking asians
plus all that march shit is cia astroturfing

The 1992 riots are widely told as being driven by white police officers/Rodney King, but in reality it was about Koreans.
The dirty secret race pimps don't want to admit.

Most of the destruction was against Korean businesses.
Before the Rodney King shit, there were numerous incidents of Korean shop owners killing black people.

The outcome of the King trial was used as a pretext to destroy Korean shit.

I don't get it, am I missing something based on the blurry video? To me it seems like the girl assaulted her and reasonably got shot for it. Am I missing something?

In America, let alone California, you're not supposed to shoot someone in the back and that's moving away from you.

koreans probably know from experience that if a black turns away from you it means they are about to attack

The old bitch assaulted her first trying to grab onto her for some reason.

I hate niggers so much bros

Attached: 1651100740214.jpg (663x570, 154.83K)

Kek

>for some reason
you mean because she was stealing?

kill yourself you subhuman.
>To me it seems like the girl assaulted her

the gook assaulted the child with the excuse that she shoplifted (she didn't) and then executed her by shooting her behind the head.

she wasn't stealing you propaganda faggot.

never dindu nuffin

>the gook assaulted the child with the excuse that she shoplifted
so why did a 50 something year old Korean business owner lady decide "Today is the day i murder a nigger girl for literally no reason?" wait lemme guess, she wayciss? yeah, that makes so much more sense. the world revolves around you, monkey

>That fade to black and white like she was a fucking GTA character who got WASTED

Holy shit that's comedy gold

OP just posted for the loli upskirts. Kys pedo.

They are little children in adult bodies.
It's a movie but you have niggas who do shit like this in real life.
Have tantrums and then end up hurting or killing someone in the process.

no one even noticed that but you. very suspicious

Filthy nigger hands typed this

That's what he said?

lol this shit is so racist you can't even fathom it and are just handwavIng it away.

youtube.com/watch?v=jVrna7Krlys

>nog tries to steal
>gets held up
>punches shop owner
>tries to walk away
>gets killed
Seemed to me like the shop owner panicked and pressed too hard on the trigger. I'd say manslaughter is an appropriate sentencing.

fathom what? that a 50 year old Korean lady would just randomly decide to commit unprovoked murder one day? yeah, i cant really fathom that.

I wish I could go back in time and stop this from happening. ;_;

You know, so I could shoot the thieving nigger myself.

>roof koreans are heckin based!

Attached: 1648613386034.png (254x254, 35.17K)

you literally asked why she would just shoot her.

There is a cultural and social disconnect between blacks and Asians who decide to set up shop near them.
The Asians are pretty much exploiting the fact they don't have stores and other resources close by so it's easy money. Some even hike the prices way before anything criminal happens to them. They're doing the bare minimum in order to turn profit. Then you have blacks who think Asians should feel some sort of reverence for their patronage. So they feel like there is a lack of respect and common courtesy showed to them from Asian businesses. It's both sides being shitty to one another in some way and blacks in the ghetto just being what they are.
So that shit builds up to a resentment from the black people end because how dare these foreigners come, set up shop, treat them like shit, and make money off their plight. And Asians get brutalized by the blacks.
And to be fair Asians in New York and Cali are segregated not just from blacks but from everybody. Those Asian run areas are like another world. It's a fucked up conflict of two low tier races going at it.
Patrice O'neal has a good "Rant" about it
youtube.com/watch?v=eLzKQUHiTto

It's hilarious how they act as if this is something out of the ordenairy

So if the girl wasnt shot she surely would of been charged with assault correct or would this store owner have to put up with it all

I've seen so many rekt videos where the nigger does a little fakeout walk away, turns and sucker punches their target, Korean lady should've waited a second and popped her in the face when she tried again

They literally are and you're a nigger dicksucking soigolem. Go post on Twitter about how happy you are a nigger stole your bike while you still can you cuck tofunigger.

>Director Forest Whitaker

wtf

Attached: 1voCOCBz-8Onh5D2tBWO2pIOWHoUFclC7JXV1JdPR8k.jpg (676x767, 126.92K)

>Soon Ja Du
Ich bin Du!

Attached: ich_bin_du.jpg (1920x960, 297.01K)

probably not considering in the video the lady grabs and pulls on her clothing first.

why come everytime hollywood makes movies about blacks they gotta be thugs n shit?

I can't speak for Koreans but Chinese store owners are the worst.
Chinatown really is just a small China they have their own rules. Even the police have a hard time trying to do policing those areas because they keep outsider out. Domestic violence and crime against each other is dealt with by their own.
Arabs in the states are like this too. They will just buy up a part of the city and slowly drive people out. And it doesn't make you feel good when businesses you use to frequent suddely disappear and a fucking middle eastern bakery or some shit pops up. And they are not friendly at all.

>why no i didnt steal from you please let me go
vs
>hitting the lady in the head with a backpack

i dunno man seemed both were in the wrong overall

>with the excuse that she shoplifted (she didn't)
LOL

Attached: 3eb91ad1d666c96c6757718df88e732fbaa7dbf950ed88def8a86cd492b2ed57.jpg (911x1481, 123K)

You very rarely found a movie from that era that wasn't at it's core a social commentary.
It's like black people weren't allow to have light movies. Everything had to be heavy and dark.
You have a few comedies that appealed to a wider audience but outside of comedies no way.

yes, because she was stealing. why else would she grab her?

Well, when you put blacks into other genres like high fantasy and have them be knights or wizards, chuds start screaming about muh immersion.

Because high fantasy is the only other drama available. Go dilate you reddit slut.

Blacks in high fantasy are called "drows" or "dark elves". But apparently some people find that racist for some reason. Don't ask me why.

This depends entirely on the context, your lawyer, and the jury, really. If you maintain that you felt in fear of losing your life for the entire incident and you don't say shit to the cops until you've spoken to a competent lawyer you'll probably be fine. Black people all over the country managed to dodge murder charges every day by claiming self defense, even in situations that most likely were in no way self defense.

sure.

>yes, because she was stealing.

the investigation said otherwise but its not like you really give a shit, you've already made up your mind on the matter.

If you don't like the idea of property rights and proactive self defense including the defense of one's livlihood, then why the fuck do you even still live in the west?

Agreed, yet somehow I still manage not to steal from and violently assault the Asian storekeepers I dislike
Hm

So you're ok with shooting children in the back of the head over the unforgivable crime of... petty theft?

that isnt really making something about blacks though, it's just casting black people for diversity points. you dont think it's jarring and obvious when some white libtard writer wrote a white character and then just made them black? nobody wins when that happens, whites get annoyed and blacks arent even represented. there was actually good shows with black people at one point like bernie mac show and my wife and kids, even smart guy was pretty good, and they werent whitewashed and it wasnt designed to piss off whitey. i know it's a cliche but liberals really are racist only do shit to feel better about themselves. like apparently all that black people are is their skin color and victims of whites, that's it.

not him but i think it goes farther than "she hates black people shes an evil racist that want to kill little black kids"

>Ignores the assault and battery on an old Asian lady
Typical niggers.

im literally asking you, fucker. why did the old lady grab the girl then? what do you think the reason is? i wasnt familiar with this case before today but ive seen enough of them to know how it usually goes

Because it's never done right and they don't want their representation to be "offensive". A black fantasy character from the dunes isn't as sexy as one in European armor.
High Fantasy is always based on real world history of cultural mythologies.
If you want to represent blacks in those they can be from lands afar or from a different culture which is the core of many fantasy worlds but instead they get forced into white archetype roles with no reason why. If you want black knights then explain why they're there not just look this "Look a black person in a usually white character role!"
It comes off as pandering.
And what's worse is there are black authored high fantasy with dark skinned characters that get ignored. They get no attention, no adaption, nothing because it's more exciting to take white authored books and characters and forced them to have what they didn't have.
Just like in comic books and their movies it's more attention grabbing to turn a established character black or replaced them with a black character to take their mantle than to shine a light on existing black characters everyone loves and give them a chance to be themselves and not a replacement.

Attached: 21e6a2fce3adf0c5829efaa11ad92494.png (1000x1414, 1.83M)