/trek/

Great Spirit edition

Previous:

Attached: 27004316020_0ae3d59196_b.jpg (1024x752, 60.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ndtCicnVvbc
youtu.be/-yHLlLWo-hI
youtube.com/watch?v=ndtCicnVvbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Happy Birthday, Captain!

Attached: 1651253305720.jpg (560x418, 26.23K)

Is there a torrent out yet for the DS9 4K remaster?

Attached: picaaaaaaa.png (478x599, 299.87K)

Attached: JC.jpg (692x530, 49.26K)

user I think you may be confusing your dreams for reality.

Goin on up to the spirit in the skyyyy
gonna acoochiemoya, when I dieeee

Attached: 1612537946640.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

World military expenditure passes $2 trillion for first time in history. Precisely as predicted, the humans are dumbasses. sigh
Star Trek

Attached: 331e27ba7eb5c67b36c261ade7b045a2.jpg (930x1200, 164.91K)

It’s been a while, user.

PRIME DIRECTIVE: /trek/ is the Star Trek GENERAL thread on Yea Forums. You may post about ANY official or fan-made Star Trek show, movie, or short film. If you aren't comfortable with a thread where people discuss the ENTIRETY of Star Trek then this GENERAL thread is not for you. Feel free to make your own specific-topic Star Trek thread instead. New thread creation at 310 posts.

GENERAL ORDER TWO: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine is no longer canon due to recent events in Star Trek: Picard. You may continue to discuss it, but be aware it no longer represents "real" events in the Star Trek multiverse.

GENERAL ORDER THREE: The television program known as "Enterprise" is an in-universe holonovel like Captain Proton or Photons Be Free. Feel free to discuss it, but be aware that it is a "show-within-a-show" and does not necessarily reflect "real" events within the Star Trek multiverse.

GENERAL ORDER FOUR: If you suffer from a serious mental disorder such as paranoid schizophrenia or autism, please obtain your caregiver's permission prior to posting in /trek/.

Attached: 1650907612218.png (653x597, 687.46K)

I missed you

Attached: Muffinimlation.jpg (1054x696, 55.61K)

Attached: Prodigy 1x06 Chakotay and Janeway.webm (1920x816, 838.23K)

those are both men, right?

my coochie oh yeah.

>Marina Sirtis didn't even bother to fix her accent for the ENT finale

it's a very cool concept but that plus fat riker makes it unwatchable

one is defo a man the other one is like possible a man but most likely a man.

It has. I will never lose hope.

I miss you too user

Attached: 1649461557494.jpg (400x657, 67.32K)

I thought Beltram fucking hate trek, is he just desperate for work

both were born male

happy birthday mom, hi dad
thank for not killing me and putting me up for adoption

Attached: kate bewbgrew.jpg (757x960, 88.61K)

but like any chollo he loves money, just like the rest of them

This is the general path of trek alumni who hated trek.
Pat Stew thought he was a serious actor and trek was beneath him at one time. Now he clings to it to the point he's making the worst shit on television and thinks it's his vanity project.

May 5th on Paramount+

youtu.be/ndtCicnVvbc

Attached: SNW Based Mount.jpg (800x658, 275.19K)

I don't care, I will tear this place apart if you or any other piece of shit dares talk about this. I will spam tranny hanging pics until you feel ill.

fuck off retard

Probably. A bunch of older Trek actors are directing NuTrek episodes. It's tough out there for aging typecast character actors.

Attached: Chakotay and Alara boxing.jpg (711x623, 233.74K)

Justice for Judy.

how hard will her nipples be in the pilot?

Attached: nipple2TOS.png (1000x563, 649.51K)

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Inside The Series

youtu.be/-yHLlLWo-hI

> A bunch of older Trek actors are directing NuTrek episodes
I think "directing" means something different these days, I'm not convinced Frakes actually directed those episodes of Picard he did

Animation is a comfy gig. He probably recorded his lines from home, and the showrunners promised him Chakotay will get to akoochemoya Janeway.

IT'LL NEVER BE OUT BECAUSE DS9 IS NO LONGER CANON

>He probably recorded his lines from home
Ok don't bullshit too hard.
You do have to show up in a proper recording studio, not phone it in on your fucking apple fag laptop mike.
Maybe they even MOCAPed his face too, dunno.

engage cake factor

Attached: fat riker.jpg (538x750, 27.35K)

TF you hallucinating about.
Did you choke yourself out again on the dilators?

RLM need to negotiate with Paramount, say they'll shill for Picard and any other trek shit that Paramount produces in return for the DS9 remaster

Kek is this shooped?

Attached: 1623790836081.jpg (1200x732, 470.51K)

Picard retconned it out of existence.

He's right though.
I'm happy to have pointed out DS9 is erased.

Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on the good times. Blame it on the spammer

>You do have to show up in a proper recording studio, not phone it in on your fucking apple fag laptop mike!!!

Hi! Could you stop be wrong?

Thanks

Attached: home-recording.jpg (1200x675, 124.16K)

>we need to go back in time to stop space Hitler establishing the Space Reich
>now we need to stop ICE
>now we need to find a "watcher"
>now we need to find Q
>now we need to stop the borg queen
>now we need to stop Brent Spiner
>now we need to resolve picard's mommy issues

where do modern hollywood writers go to learn to write?

no idea what you mean user.

Attached: obrains.jpg (692x530, 21.38K)

Picard isn't canon just like ALL fucking nuTrek isn't.
IT'S CALLED EXCLUSIVE LICENSING!
Abrams wants ALL the sheckels!

When will you fucking fags get that through your sick heads already?

Why? DS9 is pretty great.

To be fair, Brent Spiner has to be stopped.

>DS9 is erased.

DS9 the series is de-Canon now. A space station DS9 still exists, because Mariner mentions it in the Canon series Star Trek: Lower Decks.

Rising cocaine prices will take care of that.

Unless one of you retards actually explain what happened to make ds9 not canon, or what makes picard canon.

Yes Sir, Asshole Sir!

Actually I believe you're right.
They actually phoned it in like they did all of the nuTrek bullshit.

It's actually my favorite.
I just at this point realize trek is so irrevocably lost I want to see them fuck up everything in new and exciting ways.

LOOK OUT CAPTAIN HE'S BEHIND YOU

Attached: sgf234234.png (930x526, 459.7K)

> 20%!!!

Attached: we-need-to-find-an-outlet-for-all-that-rage-dr-migleemo.gif (640x640, 1.34M)

Why did they lie about Shatner. I just finished TOS and Shatner only acted like a man-whore when he was captured or had no other option but to turn on the charm to save his crew ("By Any Other Name"). Shatner liked women with an intelligence and tenderness to them, and he didn't waste his time with women that hated him, and his romances were marred with tragedy as a whole and not something to be treated as a joke ("The Paradise Syndrome", "Requiem for Methuselah") Furthermore he was smart, described as a pile of books with legs, and only rarely did impulsive things like forcing Stratoists to huff gas while he points a phaser at them so they can believe trogs were degenerated by gas. It's like popular culture decided Kirk was gary mitchell and the people that parodied TOS didn't actually watch it.

Attached: A_Taste_of_Freedom_%28Main_Episode%29_-_275.png (1440x1080, 1.32M)

>GENERAL ORDER TWO: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine is no longer canon due to recent events in Star Trek: Picard. You may continue to discuss it, but be aware it no longer represents "real" events in the Star Trek multiverse.
I laughed my ass off when they retconned DS9 out of existence. Holy based!

It's nuTrek bullshit.
Nobody cares except for some braindead fags who watch this shit and the fandom whores, too afraid to call out nuTrek as non-canon.

I don't like this guy's face. I think he's bad news.

Attached: actor-terry-matalas-208369_large.jpg (426x600, 77.82K)

Why is DS9 such shit?

The one on the back posted a picture holding a gun in Antony Cumia's (ex radio host/podcaster) and ousted him as a closet homo.

Attached: DWaJoQsVoAAhSpH.jpg (1920x1080, 187.86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ndtCicnVvbc

Kino is back on the menu

watch the films

Watch the most recent episode of PIC. DS9 is no more.

Attached: MONCH.png (1920x800, 1.46M)

What did they say in the show? I haven't watched that snoozefest season two since weeks

>Watch the most recent episode of PIC
Ewwww no thanks. I'm good.

They changed the entire history of the Borg.

DS9 is great if you like the characters and shit if you dont. i like everyone but kira and brashir so i find DS9 to be enjoyable overall.

Past changed. Borg are fren now because of Booba Jurati. Wolf 359 never happened. DS9 never happened.

Because it's non-Canon. Fun, like those Marvel-Trek crossover comics, but not to be taken seriously.

Attached: 7129JXrRF6L.jpg (832x1280, 225.78K)

I think the Borg we know never changed, jurati Queen is another subspecies of borg now, good borgs, far away from old borgs doomed to die
Like vulcans and romulans

A-hoochie-mama

In the year 2025 The Borg queen gets a post VOY era small ship and all asociated tech. and gets to go join the Borg of that year. She is now convinced that a "helpful, voluntary-cooperative" Borg is the best approach going forward.

Ripoff of TOS

I'm not sad that DS9 has been erased and rendered non-canon. The three Bs each represent a facet of Judaism.
Berman is the loyal son that carries on the culture. He wanted to preserve Gene's vision and at least try to keep the plots grounded in metaphor instead of 1:1 comparisons to modern society and vulgarize things.
Braga is the Hollywood Jew that loves the phantasmagorical and tactile. He's a schlockmeister like Corman. He has a love of body horror and the over-the-top. Of big tits and whatever enticing thing he can think of.
Behr is the activist Jew that has to insert his own activism out of that Jewish sense of Tikkun olam. He has that sensitive soul that tries to make everyone know his opinion on everything and leaves very little ambiguity about things, he is like a warrior on Purim that is completely self-satisfied and convinced that he's righteous so DS9 devolves into Manichaean caricature with magical negro wormhole prophet space Jesus Sisko, Ferengi feminism, Bajorans being space Palestinians/Jews and Cardassians are Nazis (and when the audience DARES to like one of his ideological enemies, Behr ruins Dukat with wraith shit).

Attached: cover001.jpg (2000x1080, 306.56K)

Half-assed as all this shit is.
The drum line is just a crappy standard D&B sample and the fucking Trek whistle tries to be "ironically 60ies" but just ends up sounding shitty.

Disappointing,
just go FULL fucking orchestral!
Only ray of hope is 'becca, lets see how they fuck HER up.

Attached: GILFbecca.jpg (1400x701, 93.43K)

The fuck? I guess they're also retconning Voyager out of existence via Prodigy so Paramount/CBS has the means to say they can't ever remaster DS9 and Voyager

Absolutely based and 100% correct

>Why is DS9 such shit?
Vic Fontaine

Jeff Russo is a hack composer.

Yep. All nuTrek shows are just a giant conspiracy by Paramount to get out of remastering DS9 and VOY. (And also money laundering, obviously.)

correct

Attached: STFU NPC.jpg (1080x1337, 590.36K)

>Half-assed as all this shit is. The drum line is just a crappy standard D&B sample and the fucking Trek whistle tries to be "ironically 60ies" but just ends up sounding shitty.

I upvoted your twitter post about this. You are so welcome!

Attached: TNGeezer Hates SNW.jpg (679x769, 325.26K)

SERENITY NOW!

Attached: star-trek-tng-devinoni-ral.jpg (800x600, 53.24K)

why are you posting this off-topic content?

Why not?

because I've seen all his other work and it's nothing like that, plus the show is too consistent in style for me to think that directing would have any impact

He's right, you know. Musically, it's a total misfire. Russo's themes were never particularly hummable, and this isn't an exception. The instrumentalization is also jarring.

The title sequence itself is just pure visual diarrhea, with no continuity or progression between shots. It's just random SFX shit with no artistry or vision behind it. Some shots look straight out of a video game.

Now kindly neck yourself.

Attached: FCVBeiOUUAI24Z3.jpg (720x720, 78.46K)

I have a suspicion that they may be fake nipples.

Maximum-chocolate. Cake Factor yum!

Attached: Commander-Caker.jpg (538x750, 27.2K)

>TNGeezer
>has all Star Trek shows on his Twitter background
I see anyone who criticizes anything new now becomes your geezer boogeyman. How utterly despicable.
You're getting desperate, man.

Attached: signature look of superiority.png (832x810, 892.92K)

haha! Wow.

T'Pol's actress was drunk during parts of the final ENT episode, I am 100% positive of this

and he looks hungry

different timeline.

does he know

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (1280x720, 185.4K)