MultiverseOfMadness CONFIRMED LEAK FROM A VIEWING

A Twitter user named NoobMaster 69 (Yes really) has been revealing details about MoM. One of those details was that Captain Carter would have a jetpack (which he tweeted 4 days ago) This was confirmed in today's TV spot. (Source: twitter.com/NoobMaster69/status/1518148013654388736)

Dumping his tweets/ leaks

>Wanda decapitating Mordo is not in the film. In fact, MCU Mordo is not in the movie at all (but he is mentioned).

>Bruce Campbell is playing a street vendor from an alternate reality named Pizza Poppa.

>No Deadpool. The credits scenes are Clea showing up (played by Charlize Theron) and a joke scene with Pizza Poppa.

>No Magneto. No Iron Man. No Ghost Rider. The full Illuminati roster is Professor X, Mister Fantastic, Black Bolt, Captain Carter, Captain Marvel (Maria Rambeau), and Master Mordo. The only "helpers" are the Ultron bots (it's never explained where they come from).

>Mister Fantastic and Black Bolt have comic-accurate costumes (they make fun of the tuning-fork thing on BB's mask).

>The words "Mutant" and "Inhuman" are never spoken in the film.

>Black Bolt has about 10 minutes screen time max and is "one of my favorite parts about the movie" (this is his opinion).

>The Darkhold is in fact corrupting Wanda.

>We see Supreme Strange live in-person, not just as a statue.

>Billy and Tommy are not aged up at the end of the movie.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 11.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VOldi5JAIw
youtube.com/watch?v=gCx8DdWTgxA
twitter.com/josiahp4g/status/1520091164598325249?s=21&t=UEOznRr9lcVIob8BTW6iiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Wanda killing Xavier is actually one of the least-gruesome scenes where she kills someone.

>Chthon is name-dropped in the movie.

>America Chavez asks if Spider-Man is more "spider" or more "man" (as there is no Spider-Man in her universe). This scene makes it clear that neither Wong nor Strange remembers Peter (although they do remember Spider-Man).

>The "WandaVision theme" as described by various sources about the recent 20 min preview is indeed just the four note chime from the intros, not the end credits "Wanda's Theme". He doesn't remember if that one appears in the movie at all

>Wanda and Strange do not fight at her orchard (so they presumably first fight at Kamar-Taj, where we know he loses/has to flee)

>Spider-Man, Avengers, HYDRA, SHIELD, Thanos, and the Blip are all mentioned in the movie

>Animated universe is only briefly visible as they tumble through universes, same with the Dinosaur world. This is also all you see of the Living Tribunal (as seen in TV spot). Apparently you also see a honey bee universe, where there is a "honey comb city"

>The Illuminati show up about 1 hour into the movie

Attached: doctor-strange-multiverse-zombie.jpg (960x540, 56.21K)

>John Krasinski as Reed doesn't have many lines and the Illuminati are all played as very serious

>Reed and Black Bolt "try to use their powers", their confrontations with Wanda are "good for a different reason", while Carter/Marvel have "much more interesting, traditional fight scenes"

>Captain Marvel vs Wanda ends with Maria losing - she's either incapacitated or dead, it's left ambigious. Their fight is the longest out of all the Wanda vs Illuminati battles

>The "Chthon monsters" are just the guardians of the Darkhold castle, nothing more

>While there is cool Strange/Wanda fighting in the film, the final fight is not between Wanda and Strange, and what settles the fight is a very emotional moment, not an energy ball

>Strange has a big part throughout the 3rd act, but his main role in the final fight is about empowering America to stand up for herself and take control of her abilities

In his opinion, the best fight of the movie is the one between Wanda and Captain Marvel

>Thinks it's very evident Wanda is the most powerful MCU character right now (apart from cosmic abstracts and such)

Attached: kth1650_comp_v034.1045_r.jpg (1920x1181, 1.6M)

who actually cares

>Strange outwits her in a lot of ways, but she's clearly more powerful than him. Apparently "she tries being 'reasonable' with him at first which is what saves him" - apparently she straight up tells Strange at one point that she's "been reasonable up until now" before she stops holding back

>Wanda's fate is left ambigious at the end of the movie

>He compared her to Loki in Avengers, except "she at least tries to have a moral justification for her acts"

>"Billy and Tommy never really existed in the main MCU universe, but they do exist in other universes. There’s no real way to “bring them back”, so Wanda has other plans." NOTE: This is almost definitely meant to be describing the catalyst of the movie, not that she has another plan after she fails and the movie ends

>The second post credit scene is just another scene with Bruce Campbell as Pizza Poppa

>While it does feel very Raimi, there are still parts that feel like bland MCU style

>Wanda is "a great villain, IMO. Like a classic, unstoppable horror movie monster at one point, like Michael Myers, Terminator, Alien, etc."

>Agatha is not in this movie nor is she even referenced

>When asked whether Strange has a good arc in the movie: "IMO he does. There’s not so much focus on America, she’s like a plot device. Strange’s character arc mirrors Wanda’s, it’s about regret and choices not made and paths not taken. He sees in Wanda (and his variants) what he could easily become. “Are you happy Steven?”

Attached: zombie-strange-1649255027929.jpg (1920x1080, 155.39K)

>There are no other cameos except the six Illuminati (Prof X, Reed, Mordo, Black Bolt, Captain Marvel, Captain Carter), Clea in the post credit scene and Bruce Campbell as a street vendor who sells pizza balls called "Pizza Poppa"

Attached: image_4yrq.png (945x569, 667.11K)

This, wtf? What were all those reshoots for?!
>this is the Multiverse of MADNESS!
>we have random negress and a honey bee city!

This thread belongs on /lgbt/ not Yea Forums

NEW CLIPS RELEASED

Strange vs Gargantos

>youtube.com/watch?v=4VOldi5JAIw

Multiverse Hopping

>youtube.com/watch?v=gCx8DdWTgxA

Wong vs Gargantos

>twitter.com/josiahp4g/status/1520091164598325249?s=21&t=UEOznRr9lcVIob8BTW6iiA

Attached: Doctor-Strange-vs-Gargantos-Multiverse-of-Madness-excerpt.jpg (1400x787, 97.68K)

>random piece of the bus can easily cut the creature's arm off
>can easily create a magic bus saw that quickly cuts through a thrown bus

>Doesn't send the buzz saw right through the dumb monster's head immediately

movie is trash

Attached: 507.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

>no Tobey
>only one x-man
>not the full fantastic 4
Why bother

Attached: outta here.jpg (320x659, 56.15K)

>Why bother
>Black Bolt has about 10 minutes screen time max and is "one of my favorite parts about the movie"

for him alone user

Attached: STL165912.jpg (1186x1800, 184.23K)

>What were all those reshoots for?!
probably to add more Strange after the little goblina didn't test well

Attached: Screenshot_20220413-223729~2.png (720x812, 483.65K)

>The one white guy I didn't want cast as Reed gets cast as Reed

Attached: 0d4.png (300x250, 61.39K)

the full F4 are never on the illuminati

I literally couldnt give less of a shit, do people really care for this crap so much?

>(they make fun of the tuning-fork thing on BB's mask)
Of course they fucking do

To this day I still I don't undertstand the meme that Latinas/Indians are hot. All hot "Latinas" are 90% Spanish/German/WhateverEuroMutts. All literal pure Amerindians are ugly as sin.
>my favourite characters are Namor, Kang, Doom, Reed, High Evolutionary, etc
>Namor gets turned into a pudgy spic, Kang into giganigger, Evo is a literal nigger from the Congo and Doom will be some other shitskin just to spite me
I hate this nonsense. All my favourites get racebent.

>No Deadpool
D R O P P E D

>has been revealing details about MoM
wtf stop talking about my mom

>Mister Fantastic and Black Bolt have comic-accurate costumes (they make fun of the tuning-fork thing on BB's mask).
of course they do

I'm so much of a pleb that I don't even want to go see it now just because there's not going to be yummy hecking surprises in it.

>Captain Marvel (Maria Rambeau - the stronk black woman)
>the best fight of the movie is the one between Wanda and Captain Marvel

based Brie told marvel to fuck off and theyre stuck with the nobody diversity choice

>>Wanda is "a great villain, IMO. Like a classic, unstoppable horror movie monster at one point, like Michael Myers, Terminator, Alien, etc."

Attached: i-dont-believe-you-ron-burgundy.gif (498x370, 2.72M)

Basically to reduce the role of America Chavez since she's a horrible actress.

Hm. HM. Hm? Yeah...

Not watching it.

he went to an early screening. its an obvious fluff piece.

>based Brie told marvel to fuck off
good. hope we never see her in anything again.

>Strange has a big part throughout the 3rd act, but his main role in the final fight is about empowering America to stand up for herself and take control of her abilities
Fuck me.

>Brie getting upstaged by Lizzie and Lashana
Based. Will watch for this alone.

this was the "we dont need spiderman" movie KEK

She's getting removed after her sequel movie if the rumors are true.

This movie is going to make an absurd amount of money its first week, then fall off massively once word spreads about how lame the multiverse stuff is.

Flashfags, we won

I think you're underestimating how normies feel about Jim from The Office.

It's not another NWH that's for sure

The GDP of a small country was probably spent on this movie, and the best they came up with was Mexican Captain Marvel, and bees. It sounds like Into the Spider-Verse did more with its alternate reality premise.

>the word of mouth from this movie will be "its OK, for some reason he spends his time tutoring a hispanic girl who is strong"

Tobey wouldn't have fit into the story, and would've been slaughtered by Wanda anyway.

kek the Flash is never coming out

Just like Luke and Rey. Pottery!

>Mexican Captain Marvel
Captain Marvel is a nigger in this you third world retard. learn to read

>OH MY FREAKING GOD THE TRAILER FOR SPIDER-MAN: DR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE VS THANOS IN METROPOLIS 7 JUST DROPPED
>NO WAY, NO WAY! THAT'S A TEASER FOR GOLDEN COBRA AND SUPERMAN
>OH SHIT THERE COMES ANT MAN AND SHIT MAN
>OVER THERE IS BLACK PANTHER WITH HIS BBC
>AND HE'S FUCKING CAPTAIN AMERICA IN THE ASS
>AND OVER THERE IS ZENDAYA AND HER SISTER KUMBAYA
>HOLY CANOLI IT'S THE FLIPPING HULK. THE HULK I'M TELLING YA

Attached: 1640460242871.jpg (923x1200, 126.78K)

even better

Idiot.

So is Jim from the Office confirmed as Reed Richards now for the MCU or is just a cameo?

that would happen if normies weren't fucking stupid

No one asked.
No one cares.
Didn't read + ratio

he must be from an alternate dimension so it's not a confirmation that he will be the main MCU Reed I guess

So it has no ending?

this but unironically

No Tom Cruise as Iron Man = not watching it

Attached: iron-man-tom-cruise-1.jpg_1104098121.jpg (1600x1600, 304.93K)

So nothing happens in this movie?

>America Chavez

perhaps the real ending was the cameos we made along the way

Based capeshit hater

Just want him to be confirmed because it means Emily Blunt is gonna be on a tight leotard

>tobey
how fucking retarded do you have to be to think he was ever going to be in this movie

he couldnt fit in the suit

Attached: 1646274153151.png (1280x720, 971.84K)

That's just about the only thing that could get me to care about capeshit.

>no mutants mentioned

So what the fuck is gonna be the door for the introduction of the X MEN... I mean X MUTANTS. Because there is no way the mouse use the word MEN

>tom cruise getting old and beat up
The world is truly ending.

imagine being mad that a sam raimi capeshit movie is more focused on character development instead of le epic forced cameos
feige is based for this one

>So what the fuck is gonna be the door for the introduction of the X MEN... I mean X MUTANTS.
the unsnap should had been the cause 2 years ago
if they missed THAT oportunity to do it they will never do it now

>character development
>marvel
yeah the development of making Thor become a quip machine was great

This. If Disney can't step up to the plate and meet the hype then why bother showing up at all with this multiverse shit. Just to bring X-Men in?

>Movie is called Dr Strange
>América Chavez and Wanda hvave the most screentime

all the titles are just placeholders.
Just think of every film as Avengers Light

I think im the only one hyped for John Krasinski as Mr Fantastic. One because that means Emily Blunt could join and two because twitter bitchess hate him

now you know why the original director quit

Attached: 7cadb5ce341b2b49d78485d7b49e8d9536_scaled_v1_400.jpg (400x400, 14.29K)

It's how they do this shit. A name you can recognize, with a decent actor and director? Show it all looking good in the trailer until they bait and switch your ass in the actual film.

lol wtf
can't believe the first movie will end up being better

Are RDJ and Evans the only ones who left the MCU because they want to? I dont think the mouse wrote out their characters just because they wanted to introduce "captain falcon" and "Iron heart"

>captain falcon
So the greatest nintendo character of all time is in?
GUYS GUYS
HE'S IN!!!!!

Attached: captain falcon.png (1280x903, 1.44M)

can you give literally one example where this ever happened that is not this movie?

Eternals

It also means they wont blackwash him even if they recast him for the main universe. That just would be retarded.

New Halo show.