The Batman vs Batman Begins

Which one, Yea Forums?

Attached: RGWYDOV5GJGQ7KGSQDC73WMBYQ.jpg (480x282, 32.92K)

For me, it would be Begins.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f694839426e55503271634e2d6e773d3d2d313532342e31346532343039326333326531353335343739343732373630343.gif (500x213, 562.71K)

Batman Begins obviously.

It's crazy to me that anyone could think TB is better.

The chinese prison fight in Begins is better than the new Batman.

With that said I really like the new Batmobile, fuck the Tumbler yeah I said it.

Bale is a good Wayne and a terrible Batman

Pattinson is a great Wayne and an amazing batman

Begins, easily.

>Pattinson is a great Wayne and an amazing batman
There's no difference between those two in The Batman.

>Pattinson is a great Wayne and an amazing batman
Pattinson is an awful Bruce Wayne and an even worse Batman.

There was no sense of theatrics or awe on Pattinson's Batman. He's just a guy with invulnerable armor and gay ass loud boots.

Begins really looks like that? Shit, I need to rewatch it.

TB is better movie, but BB is better Batman movie.

Who cares? Everyone is sick of you capeshitters. Show off your Pop! collection and wifes boyfriend next.

Attached: 1617419548664.png (382x322, 15.64K)

>Who cares?
You clearly do, incel. If you didn't why waste time replying? You seem desperate for attention and validation. Probably due to bullying in real life.

I never liked Begins, so the The one

>TB is better movie
Literally cut-off the last 45-minutes and you could have an argument but The Batman shits the bed hard in that final act. As soon as kino John Turturro dies, he takes the movie with it.

The steam and microwave shit was too dumb so The Batman.

You're projecting really hard there, and your ass hurts over a drunk comment I made at 5am. oof, wouldn't want to be you.

Anime is worse than capeshit and will always be worse, only liked by loser virgins instead of the average normie that likes capeshit.

>TB is better movie
It doesn't work as a movie.

>y-you're p-projecting!
>I-I w-was d-drunk!
So I touched a nerve, I see. I pity you. Must be hard to be such a pathetic loser in real life you try to be "Le cool cynical snob" in the internet.

Begins

>everyone is sick of you capeshitters
>posts garbage Yea Forums picture
Ironic

I don't like anime either besides normie shit like DBZ and jojo. cope forever.

Attached: 1310419087815.jpg (400x400, 24.54K)

>I don't like anime either besides normie shit like DBZ and jojo
You disgust me. And you complain about capeshit liking that?

>DBZ
>Jojo
That is capeshit.

I dunno what to tell you other than you keep replying to me. You're definitely not mad, right?

Attached: Untitled.png (221x139, 11.39K)

But they don't wear capes. Except Piccolo cuz he's cool. And Gohan cuz he's a faggot.

>1 is in a well written movie
>2 is in a comically bad written shitshow

Obviously Batman Begins. The Batman is comically bad in comparison to a real movie.

Tell me more, I really care about the opinions of weebs and Yea Forums users.

Attached: image_2022-04-30_052846842.png (575x780, 651.55K)

I disliked Pattinsons Wayne, there was pretty much no difference between his Wayne and Batman

Begins was less boring

They're both good as standalone individual interpretations of the same comic. With Begins it felt as though it tried too hard to portray realism and over explains too many aspects. It removed the sense of mystery that Burton accomplished and Reeves improved upon with an actual plot.

>BUT DUDE IT WAS YEAR 2 HE'S A DETECTIVE AND THEY DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE A GOOD SCRIPT GAWWWWWD

>It removed the sense of mystery that Burton accomplished and Reeves improved upon with an actual plot.
Reeves didn't improve upon shit.

I thought the The Batman was way more enjoyable and just better than the Nolan movies. I do not enjoy Bale's acting. He is weird. Nolan movies are all just so.... tiresome. People pretend like he's a genius but he has only produced mediocre, forgettable movies.

Inception
Tenet
Space movie whatever it was named

Any of you interested in watching these movies twice? Didn't think so. They're boring. Jaquin Pheonix was a waaaaaay better Joker than the other guy who is praised because he is dead and Pattinson's Batman is cute, relatable and not that uppity billionaire playboy inceldillusion of a "chad" that Nolan produced.

Pattinson with his The Batman Batman gave life to an otherwise dead character. The The Batman movie was waaaaaaaaaay better than the shitty Nolan batmans and I'm tired of pretending it's not

If they ended TB with Riddler killing Falconi it would be head and shoulders over Batman Begins. The tacked on ending doesn't work.

This feels like it was written by a teenager girl.

for me as well.

>Reeves didn't improve upon shit.
no
in fact all he did was rejumble all the previous incarnations into something we've already seen countless times and then slap on a new coat of cinematography paint
the script was atrocious and he managed to coax out all-time worst actor performance from pattinson who - in anything else, give a competent director - is electric

Attached: 1502933907207.jpg (1280x1267, 110.42K)

It is so fucking weird watching Robert Pattinson in this movie. Watch Cosmopolis and than watch this. It is night and day. In Cosmopolis he feels more like a proper Bruce Wayne and the acting is ten times better.

The only kino pertaining to Batman is picrel

based on what other anons have said reeves deliberately forced patts to remove any semblance of expression from both his bats and wayne performances
why even hire the fucking guy if you're going to turn him into another mopey expressionless actor
he's legitimately one of the best actors currently working and it was painful to see what reeves hacked away from what could have been a great take on bother characters
but again, the script is the real limiting factor here

Forgot picrel jej

Attached: images (8).jpg (739x415, 16.12K)

yeah I read the same on reddit

The Batman

Attached: ButMrW5CEAAX5dL.jpg (300x300, 18.95K)

Begins.
It did the origin story so well it altered the genre for years. Brought Batman back to life after Batman and Robin had killed it. People praise or mock the "realism," but what it deserves credit for in that sense is providing a realistic motivation and justification for the character rather than just accepting Batman for Batman. Great supporting cast too, Holmes aside.

Upvoted

it unironically changed the entire film landscape so much so that they're still doing
>le origin gritty realism reboot
to this day

OMG and have you guys heard that batman is a REAL detective in this film
FINALLY
it's about time we got a DETECTIVE batman who aimlessly stomps around for 3 hours whining
so much THIS

But he does it with style.

edit: omg thank you so much for the yous I never expected this post to be so popular

You are welcome.

Unironically BvS. The most powerful Batman origin story shows Thomas Wayne going down because he took a swing at the crook. Based as fuck. And skipping to the end of the Batman's lifecycle post Death in the Family where he's burnt out and skirting the line of killing as closely as possible is the best direction the character can go it.

Plus, TDKR Bale and Ben were the only men to actually get swole enough to pull off the brawler style fighter Batman is. And Batfleck's fighting style most closely matches the cartoons and comic books. Batfleck best Batman and you can't change my mind.
Batfleck was also the superior detective.

It literally did feel tacked on. I unironically thought the movie was over and then all of a sudden there's another 45 minutes left lmao.

The Batman had to become hope.

wait I thought he had to become #blessedlife #bestlife?

I know lmao. Creatively, the tacked on ending is the only way to get there. He needed to save the life of the black womxn Mayor and literally lead the people of Gotham into a brighter tomorrow lmao.

>Creatively, the tacked on ending is the only way to get there.
absolutely fucking not
there's 1000 ways to get there
reeves and sally fields kids are just obvious hack nepotism hires and lack the chops to write a coherent story, let alone something with emotional narrative thrust

Goddamn, i really wanted to like The Batman. Nirvana is my favorite band, Batman is my favorite capeshit character, and Robert Pattinson is a great actor that i enjoy watching.
But the movie feels like the first draft of a script.

pretty much
it was shocking how perfect everything was aside from the entire reason things were happening on screen and the basic performances

batman begins feels like a movie about how batman begins

the batman feels like trying to zodiac/se7en whith some batman flavour. its an unhonest movie.

nolan won. sadly.

Begins is a much better Batman movie really.

>Bruce goal's are clearly defined and he drives the story forward
>Bruce feels like a man with a mission
>Batman is actually very competent while balancing his moments of failures that he overcomes
>Batman actually shows why he is the shadows, instead of just mumbling about like an autist in a monologue
>Batman being a symbol in Gotham actually feels earned and makes sense
>Batman has awesome moments like summoning literal fucking bats
>moments of levity are handled much better
>ends on a high note with Batman and Gordon discussing the Joker instead of some stupid scene where Batman and Catwoman just ride their bikes silently for several minutes for no reason

Reeves just has Batman stumble around in the dark like a retard for over 2 hours before Riddler suddenly floods the joint to let Batman run out and beat up people for a bit in the ending that no one fucking asked for.

Attached: 1593830962573.jpg (594x572, 31.02K)

well said king

Attached: 333.png (884x757, 270.64K)

I'll take a Nolan film over a Reeves joint any day of the week

>trips
batman begins - good
the batman is for emo zoomers and will be forgotten as fast as they die while listening to nirvana and pretending to live as an outcast in the 90s - fake af

The whole opening monologue makes no sense.
Batman is the shadows and whatever, but in every scene Batman literally stomps his way towards the criminals and none of the criminals or cops ever take him seriously. Who the fuck fears Batman in this movie? Nobody.

>opens with 5 minute monologue about lurking in the shadows
>stands around in perfectly well lit rooms talk for the remaining 3 hours

ditto except Nirvana is a second rate 90's band and Soundgarden and Alice in Chains blow them out of the water but I digress.

The guy doing the graffiti does.

but which one is which?

That guy would fear anyone.

Serkis is the worst Alfred yet, absolutely godawful

Someone said that Serkis should have played Falcone and Turturro should have played Alfred, i think that user was right.