Was he gay? Serious question. His jokes surrounding homosexuality and sexuality were weird

Was he gay? Serious question. His jokes surrounding homosexuality and sexuality were weird.

Attached: 074ECA38-0E13-4065-8A12-D99D61CFF754.jpg (1997x1294, 458.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EXWn2tC9K1w
youtu.be/iX_gUQeZcB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, he just had an oral fixation

> He makes jokes about gay people.
> He must be gay himself!

Attached: thatsthejoke.jpg (480x360, 22.68K)

what part of "deeply closeted" don't you get?

He was just a swedish-german

Didn’t he allude to something in his book about a gay experience?

Personally, I feel like he was straight, and he was most likely in a long term relationship with Laurie Jo Hoekstra.
However some of the things he said made me wonder, occasionally.
I think he was just really really good at keeping public & private life very separate, so his real self was hidden, which in the past with other actors has indicated being in the closet.
But no, I don't think he was gay.

he was a deeply disturbed man. He had a hormonal disbalance but I don't think he was ever molested

Attached: 04v16.jpg (583x539, 20.6K)

I dunno if it's because i'm English but nothing this guy said ever made me laugh out loud

He was a deeply closeted gay man, he said so many many times user.

I mean the thing about this is that it would be the perfect joke, by his standards.

He's just an odd looking duck

I find his stand up and SNL stuff to be horribly unfunny. But his podcast was really great.

I’m not sure. I never read it.

Did you ever hear the radio interview where he said he lived in an empty apartment with a matress and had no friends, and didnt believe in sex?
He loved trying on personas, so it's very hard to know who the real Norm was. Except of course to his family & friends.

The joke about his "memoir" was that it is purely a work of fiction

nah he just though fags were a joke like every normal person

Despite having the common gay origin story of getting molested as a child, it seemed to make him anti-horny rather than gay.

nah it’s just low IQ

He wasn't really anti-horny, he just aspired to be an old prudish man.

He also made jokes that included him having no memory of beibg molested.
His book was satire.

I have nothing against him, and some of his stuff gave me mild "heh"s, but yeah, he seems really overrated. I don't get why he's so huge

youtube.com/watch?v=EXWn2tC9K1w

you unironically don't have the IQ to understand the joke

Suckin and fuckin

It is and it isn't. That's what makes it so great.

It was pretty obvious this was the only way norm was comfortable talking to the public about being molested. How you can read that section and think it would belong in a light hearted comedy book is beyond me. And forgetting large parts of your childhood is common when people experience things too traumatic to process.

Holy fuck you are retarded.

Unironically, no you

So he actually was molested by a rabid squirrel?

Attached: 5f243df61c7d2.image.jpg (350x371, 19.8K)

Ok your bait was good until this point

My only other post in this thread was the seventh post.

>I don't get why he's so huge

lol he's not huge, he's "cult". A comedian's comedian, or something.

do you need help coming out? you can do that here... faggot.. lets assume he was a twink.. does that make u feel any better?

I don't think "twink" is likely.

Attached: tp10-_E5KbmI1dHG5nsWU1PG4CwX5X__PILqThZtZIQwK_5HQbjauT82RqXpYok3FFGyypQL_OlDMzjGviQCKASZ9I8fM94gqwb7fi-liKRNzRS-xqqIHhBjdnNPpxhd.jpg (671x1000, 126.75K)

I’m neither one of you. To my recollection, the joke being that he can’t remember it / gay trope, yet it is still written as he does remember it? Firstly explained in analogy with the cat. I’m not halfway through yet, so maybe the gay trope will seem more understandable later on?

Probably, he had a thing for outing other comedians and implying they were gay like chris kattan and andy richter

>like Chris Kattan
In what universe is Chris Kattan not gay? Have you seen Mango?

I'm sure he is gay, that wasn't my point

It’s definitely b/c you’re English

What is your point?

>horribly unfunny
The gay in your voice is magnificently striking

Norm MacDonald was not gay
Do you know who was gay, however?
Freddy Mercury
And he had many number one hits
Do you know who was also gay?
Liberace
And he had many number one hits as well
Does this mean that you need to be gay to have many numebr one hits?
No

>implying

You work at the university of science?

Norm was really pissed off that Liberace was outed after his death.
And in fact he said
>can't a guy be flamboyant and straight?
So that is interesting.

He wasn’t much for hypocrisy, and espousing someones personal life after they have passed sure sounds like they traded their integrity away with their doghouses

My understanding is that the book contains recollections of true past events reinterpreted in satirical ways. Him being close with his uncle until he molested him was the real event, after which most of his memories of the next two years are suppressed. To add such an event in a story based on his real childhood and it be completely fictional seems far to strange and morbid. Norms spins it into satire again when he portrays to suppression of memories to have been absolute and happening in real time, that his 8 year old self can't remember a thing from a few months ago. I don't recall much about the section on the cat.

same, except I nearly died from "I found your son"

One can not be certain of this, as he presents himself as a drunkard and an idiot - at the “now” it is written. Perhaps the real joke is that he did live a quiet life until the end, yet knowing that fiction - narrative - sticks harder and also coincides with the character he was playing on stage.

how's the situation down in England? not doing to well financially, is it?

Doesn’t the queen hold a lot of money?

>His jokes surrounding homosexuality and sexuality were weird.

You misspelled hilarious.

youtu.be/iX_gUQeZcB8

Attached: Turd Ferguson.jpg (1024x759, 85.02K)

yeah, i have a question about that?
why don't they kill the bitch

>Norm was really pissed off that Liberace was outed after his death
Yeah, I get he was
You know who was even more pissed off about Liberace dying?
Liberace
Yeah
I bet he'd have liked to keep on living
Maybe Norm's opinion isn't that important now
You know who was also sadder about Liberace dying than Norm?
His fanily
His siblings, his cousins, his sons
Oh wait, he has no sons
Because he was gay

Are you ok, man?

He's gay?!
...I didn't even know he sucked dick

Here’s the thing for all you zoomers. If you have truly loved a woman, felt it deep inside your bones, the idea of a plumps delicious hot cock doesn’t scare you anymore. Sure, you are all afraid of going into the sauna to see elderly mens drooping cock and balls sweating close by you. You might even be afraid to slip on the wet floor and find yourself gagging on an old man’s pulsating, veiny dick and you are afraid you might like it. We, who have felt the winds of romance, and woman’s vile childish inner are forever transformed.

To what end?

>His jokes surrounding homosexuality and sexuality were weird.
He was a Christian he knew it was immoral to talk about sex.

Attached: meanwhileinbongland.jpg (580x890, 130.84K)

That's all sounds lovely but doesn't explain why he'd throw in a part about him getting raped as a kid. What does that give the book? To freak out people who think it's made up in a way that tonally doesn't fit at all, or sympathy from people who believe it's true, that would be a little sick.