Opinions on acclaimed film maker and internet icon James Timmothy Rolfe?

Opinions on acclaimed film maker and internet icon James Timmothy Rolfe?

Attached: file.png (1989x1125, 2.46M)

He invented indie filmmaking

He should shave his head

how many times can he talk about the same shit from 1980? its got to be mental illness at this point

>avgn has has two good episodes back to back
He's back.

Attached: endro-seira.gif (220x152, 27.44K)

Heres my opinion, but first a word from our sponsor

He’s just a fucking loser user. I don’t think even he sees himself as not a giant dweeb. He’s popular with other dweebs but he’s still very much a big loser.

That's Kojima, along with camera

scumbag sellout who used to be my favorite content creator in the universe. movie was terrible also and not even in a cute way (ok kinda was).

>I invented indie film making
- James Rolfe

Attached: cuck.jpg (601x471, 50.57K)

Just shave your head already dude, this is pathetic

Jesus fucking christ that's grim. Imagine the rank fucking stench from all that 80's cardboard and plastic shit.

Attached: 1648683929409.jpg (300x300, 15.07K)

Why does he force himself to yell and "get mad" at games constantly now? I miss when the anger would come out organically.

Why not just go bald at this point

the contra vid was pretty good

He never broke under pressure

unironically sub 100 iq. fascinating how shit earlier internet was that this guy was one of the standouts and maintains an audience through intertia

It's like stomping on a puppy at this point. Leave that poor bald fuker alone. Buck status: destroyed.

>here's a 2 minute shill for some shitty sponsor
When did the soul die lads? Season 5ish?

WHERE DID THE HAIR GO

>2 minutes of out of character at the beginning of the episode
Immersion: ruined

He seemed a little depressed in his last video

First person to try anything gets at least some long term acknowledgment. He probably didn’t even realize what he was doing would be an early progenitor of a form of entertainment that would be come so widespread. Like a retard discovering the cure to cancer entirely on accident.

My opinion is that he should just shave his fucking head. The comb over is getting embarrassing.
>B-B-But the hair is a part of the Nerd's iconic look
So was the old nerd shirt but that didn't stop him from scrapping it.

Has James ever addressed what happened to his channel? Or was it just like here's a 500 lb man in my basement please don't ask why

>shave the nerd head
>go back to the past with a hair transplant or hair system
>go full soi picrel

he needs to pick one of these because this is getting jarring to see.

Attached: wsx4jbuoybw81.jpg (720x310, 33.08K)

You get to be an age where plastic shit and videogames dont do it for you anymore. And God help the people who spent most of their 20's and 30's doing that. You wake up at 40, look around, and realize you wasted all that time and have absolutely nothing of real value to show for it. Youth wasted on playing videogames that gave you nothing. Collecting toys that just sit there and remind you that you are still a child in a balding, adults body. Maybe you TRY to play videogames but you cant even enjoy it anymore because of how aware you've become that they're the reason why you wasted your youth.

I suspect if he doesn't have a gf in a few years, he'll off himself.

>I suspect if he doesn't have a gf in a few years, he'll off himself.
He has a wife and two kids. More than anything posters on Yea Forums will ever have.

>nothing of value
>except a lifetime of doing something that brings you joy
Dude is also married with kids

What's going on in the matei household?

Attached: mike.png (474x447, 452.99K)

Asshole stretching lessons with Erin

The monkey paw bit was actually good in the Contra video. I'm in shock

He needs to accept that he's a 40 year old man. If anything the nerd would look even better balding. The fact that he's still trying to hide it with awful combovers and hair-in-a-can just makes him look insecure.

>WHERE DID THEIR HAIR GO
I watched his contra video recently and was actually startled by his hairline when he popped up onscreen. I feel bad for the guy

Answer me you bastards I don't keep up with this stuff

For me it's

He has a strange following of 30 something redditors that seethe obsessively over everything he does.

right now? either retro gaming or anal

And yet millions of his loyal simps will gladly eat anything this guy shits out.

Why do you think Asmongold is so popular? Never underestimate the buying power of simps. It keeps retards and brainlets like them in business.

There's nothing to address you queen.

Attached: 1423425938454.png (1000x562, 432.23K)

No Kieran, I'm still not gonna watch your shitty new soulless videos.

FUCK

Bootsie.

miney

He may be cringy but why do you think he is sub 100 iq?

He was in special ed.

lol

Didn't know that. Is special ed in the USA only for children with intellectual disabilities or also for those with autism, ADHD etc.?

Elmo gave Ernie a copy of the housekey so Ernie is taking constant baths and running up the water bill in the house of madness.

Attached: EkOsk_2XkAE0KSd.jpg (675x1200, 136.88K)

Erin is so cute. Toby needs to invite her back to Talking About Tapes.

Attached: Hack-The-Movies-b6f6-Josie-and-the-Pussycats-is-a-Great-Satire-Talking-About-Tapes-70--English-2021-500x500.jpg (500x500, 66.99K)

I imagine you'd have to be pretty fucking autistic/ADHD-riddled to not only get diagnosed, but also put in a special ed classs during the 80's

Because he refuses to debate me so he is scared and dumb and scared.

They have spergs and ADHD people in special ed but you have to have it pretty bad, I'd assume just to the point of regilar classes being too much. One of my friends was legitimately autistic but not severely and took normal classes.

Attached: 1629281204922.png (615x393, 483.24K)

If that's true I feel kinda bad about all the hate he gets. Just a sperg trying to make his way, you know?

Attached: 1632495180014.jpg (824x464, 38.99K)

His new episode was fine because outside of the beginning monkey paw bullshit it felt like old sincere AVGN sans hair. Much more watchable than anything he did for the past few years.
Reddit schizos are probably picking it apart right now unaware of the kino.

kek what a balding faggot

He needs to ditch his retarded friends. They're dragging him down.

he's got pawg erin in permanent gape mode. not allowing that asshole to close at all. word on the grape vine is her gape is permanently dilated at 45mm so far

Attached: Erin(178)-Feet-4779538.jpg (1080x1080, 198.39K)

He's still playing 40 years old platformer games.

I can hear the cellulite from here

Attached: April Rolfe.jpg (1024x573, 39.02K)

based mike. knows how to treat a lady unlike retarded ass james.

Why does James' wife look like Varg's wife, anyway?

Erin looked so cute in those cat ears and choker.

Attached: 1648279968679.jpg (1080x1350, 310.99K)

Lmao ashamed I know this vid.

I bet Mike fucks like a retard gorilla

That 80s wood is tough and smells divine.