Never 4fget

Never 4fget.

Attached: 1647905614705.png (500x437, 287.2K)

I miss him...

Never 4get.

Attached: 1234.jpg (593x587, 102.32K)

>hola, mijo
>I haven't seen you in some time and you obviously sound very upset.
>anyway bye lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220427-122536_Chrome.jpg (1541x1080, 188.75K)

He died for nothing

Call your dad, faggot. He misses you

> They used him.... for LAND DEVELOPMENT?

Attached: land_development.png (1188x920, 1.69M)

Why did Gus save Hector when he had a stroke? Shouldn't he have been happy to get full control of the cartel's northern business so he can advance his revenge plan?

Hector dying north of the border is sus and Gus is autistic and wants him to die on his terms

There was not that many options for him
gus was a faggot who would've killed him anyway and the salamancas would've tortured him until he told them what they already suspected anyway

I hear he's lookin for that lil spider puto eh

What a sexy man no homo.

Prevents a cartel war. Gus thought it would be more strategic to have a disabled Hector in charge instead of having one of his more unpredictable cronies like the Salamanca twins or Lalo with a stronger hand take over and threaten his territory.

Oh right I forgot about Lalo, that makes sense.

can someone help a brainlet like me. did nacho know he was going to his death or was he supposed to get out somehow? mikes talks as if hes gonna get out alive, but nacho looks like he knows theres no good outcome for him

For pragmatic and personal reasons. He wants Hector to witness the annihilation of his family.

He definitely knew, his only goal was to keep his father alive.

At least he didn't shit through a car's sunroof.

The plan was for him to fake an escape and get killed by Gus' men, but at the end he decided to verbally rape Gus and Hector, and deny them of killing him as a last fuck you.

¿Conoces la definición de locura?

It was either this or they drag him out through his father

si si taco burrito bueno

Mike knew Nacho wasn't getting out of there alive. He's in the same boat as Nacho: Nacho wants to protect his father and Mike wants to protect his daughter. He knew that as long as Nacho was alive, there'd be a threat of his father being killed if he didn't obey every word. So Nacho obeyed orders by not hurting anyone in the cartel and going out on his own terms.

This was actually pretty good in my opinion. The way I interpreted this was that although the dad loved Nacho, he had already accepted that his son was in too deep. He had probably already mourned his sons "death" before he actually died.

RIP Nandos

>5'3"

i wanna copy that beard style but it would probably look like shit.

>Every tough guy for two shows now have to be midgets to keep Tucho and Mike looking intimidating

What was Gus's plan anyway? Like, was Nacho supposed to kill Bolsa before getting shot to death by the Twins? If so, wasn't his suicide a breach of contract which would lead to the cartel hurting his dad? Why did he do eet then?

This was pretty funny I admit. But your translation was much better

It's a classic beard style. It should work if you have decent bone structure.

did u not watch it retard? they literally have a briefing what the plan is

This was just another scene to make parents, who had given up on their kids, look bad. They did the same thing with Jesse's parents.

i have too high fat in the face. i only have two hours a day of free time when im not busting my ass at work. shit sucks.

>The way I interpreted this was that although the dad loved Nacho, he had already accepted that his son was in too deep
If that's the case it would make him a shitty father. I just assume he didn't know how serious it really was this time.
He probably wasn't wrong about going to the police but on the other hand he was also a faggot about not wanting to leave.

why do you think he went insane

Attached: far cry.jpg (1280x720, 100.22K)

It's the criminal equivalent of a drug addict family member calling you in the middle of the night wailing about how difficult of a time they are having. You have to help yourself before expecting help from us.
He wants to torture Hector slowly to death. He can't really do that with the others because they are high ranking cartel leaders with lots of firepower while Hector is a has been demoted to a glorified associate for a lack of better word.

does that somehow stop you from going into a moderate caloric deficit?

Vaas was such a great villain

i enjoyed far cry 3

Fat in the face is caused by too much sodium. Cut out the sodium in your life like fast food and you should get a decent face in no time.

Attached: 1631230543712.jpg (1151x2048, 461.8K)

hes so sexy

>and Vince did it fuh nuthin
>cause he was scared of what we might do

Is it just me or does season 6 seem to be missing some of its heavy hitting momentum? It seems like events are happening but I just don't feel compelled by the show so far like I did with the earlier seasons.

He died for his father.

I mean, you can call him a shitty father but I doubt you've dealt with people like Nacho before. Addicts, criminals, when your son ends up being one there comes a time where you have to cut the losses lest you be pulled into the black hole along with them. It's extremely sad but sometimes it is right to disown your child, in my opinion at least. It's like being a lifeguard trying to save someone drowning. Sometimes they both end up dying together

Was the pill-swapping Nacho's idea? He wasn't ordered by someone to do it, right?

Kim and Jimmy's goofy unmotivated vendetta against Howard seems so retarded next to the Cartel drama. Is this really the best plot arc they could concoct for the title character in the last season?

Not true, body fat is body fat and you can't control where the fat goes. Want to lose face fat, then you need to lose body fat %, simple as.

Yes it was. He was fucking with the salamancas too much. Looking back at it he was going to die one way or another.

He's right in that less sodium makes your face look less fat but for the wrong reason. His advice still holds, just for different reasons.
Yeah I don't really get it. I know Jimmy blames Howard for his brother (but is only partially right) but the whole idea of making him out as a coke fiend is pretty thin

Yes. That's how bad this prequel shit is.

True, that plotline makes no fucking sense. I hope it's somehow over by the end of the next episode.

It's Vince's way of making Jimmy and Kim look like the bad guys for going after an innocent citizen like Howard. He realized he's running out of time to connect Jimmy with his Saul Goodman persona we saw in Breaking Bad so he pulled this Howard shit out of his ass.

....makes sense. What a fucking hack.

gus is a psycho and gets pleasure out of making hector watch as he takes his revenge. it's why he had him rehabilitated after his stroke to the point where he could react to stimuli but not move or talk or anything

Characters do feel like they're doing things less because they want to and more because they were compelled to by the writers.
The entire aftermath of the compound attack has been a mess.
>Gus wants Lalo dead
>Creates plan to assassinate him with spec-ops boys
>Spec-ops need to get into the compound
>Gus forces Nacho to let them in
>Nacho is now a traitor and somehow everyone knows mere hours after despite everyone in the compound being dead
>Gus has a new problem: Nacho is a loose end
>Gus' solution? Kill Nacho in this quick and easy way:
>Step 1: letting him walk past the spec-ops that could easily shoot him in the back of the head upon the door being opened
>Step 2: sending him running through mexico for half a week, to hopefully not get captured by the cartel
>Step 3: having him sit in a motel for a couple days awaiting "rescue"
>Step 4: send mike and the boys to replace his safe, adding a single document detailing transactions from the scapegoat group and a phone number to the motel he's staying at.
>No other documents are in the safe, but it won't look suspicious.
>Step 5: The cartel discovers the document and tracks down Nacho
>Step 6: Nacho was given a gun at the motel, he has to use this to defend himself but ultimately die to the cartel in a shootout
>If Nacho doesn't die in this shootout, or fails to sneak through mexico, the entire plan is foiled

Gus had to draw heat off him. Only problem now is Hector might want revenge on Nacho's family, who Gus promised to protect

Not to mention the spec ops dudes were completely retarded, there is no way lalo survives the attack unless the dudes play retard

I don't know I believe that the plot is gonna be 10/10 kino. Simply from watching the actors' interviews, it seems that they really mean that it's gonna be god tier.

It was a legitimately good game, before Ubisoft milked the series dry. I enjoyed Far Cry 2 as well, but 3 was better - the high point of the series.

Meanwhile, Lalo isn't doing any better
>Lalo has a solution to a problem he doesn't have yet: Make a body double so he can fake his own death whenever he wants
>Step 1: Become good friends with Matteo, a guy similar in build to him
>Step 2: Pay a dentist to rework all of his teeth to be a perfect match to Lalo's own dental records
>Luckily Matteo didn't lose any teeth growing up despite serious teeth problems. The dentist can remove teeth to copy it, but can't add new ones
>Maybe Lalo had to remove some of his own and put it on record?
>Step 3: Hope that events requiring a body double happen close enough to Matteo's home that he can be retrieved in a timely fashion
>What do you know, that's exactly what happens
>Step 4: Kill Matteo an hour or two after the compound attack
>Step 5: Drag his body back to the compound and burn him to an unrecognizable mess
>Nobody sees Lalo do this, despite people knowing Nacho is the traitor by this point (Nacho is informed the cartel is hunting him about an hour or two after the attack)

You forgot the most important part
>none of this shit was even necessary as the salamancas own the police and could have easily gotten the coroner to lie for them

From what I got from this scene is that he essentially is accepting his sons death.

He even asks Nacho if everything is OK, clearly he picked up on what was going to happen.

It seems the Matteo thing was Lalo's own passion project that none of the Salamancas knew about.
Going the coroner way would open the ability for the secret to get out.

This show just suffers from what most prequels do. You write yourself into a corner needing to explain every little detail while keeping shit canon.

I knew it was gonna happen ages ago but it still sucks

Attached: 1619795675757.webm (1920x1080, 2.4M)

>The dentist can remove teeth to copy it, but can't add new ones
No you can get new ones in

he's 5' 9" like me which is sad but it could be way worse.

Mike is 5'9", he barely looked smaller than Walter on screen.

Did you forget the previous seasons? That's pretty much the relationship they've had. Dad wanted his son to turn himself up, son wanted to maintain a relationship with his father even after all he did and all the disappointment he brought to his family (and danger too).

So dad thought it was another one of those calls, but for Nacho was just a last time to hear his dad's voice. I suppose it turned out a bit anticlimatic but my guess is that they wanted to show how alone Nacho ended up, that not even criminals had any consideration for him.