The Northman is le good

>the Northman is le good
>because no strong woman
>because no black people

Attached: drinker.png (2072x1609, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yAllPGy0mH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

Attached: 1650870693754.jpg (700x638, 50.78K)

Don't like this faggot but he's right

I can literally legally say it out loud and all you can do about it is get arrested for aggravated assault. Or, you know, be a normal human being and just ignore me.

>the Northman is le good
>because no strong woman
>because no black people
necessary but not sufficient conditions for kino

Here's your strong woman bro

Attached: 1478557605120.webm (500x500, 872.59K)

>good because realism
As good a reason as any.

>because no strong woman
>because no black people
yes.

Critical Drinker is based

Attached: 1650628591532.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

>Says nigger
>Gets assaulted
>Fights back
>Gets arrested for a hate crime

That guy is a collosal faggot

Is there a YIFI release yet?

>i need my opinions spoonfed to me by 'le funny drinking man' or a similar youtube fag
Northman was 5/10, green knight but in Europe with no niggers, ha ha saved you 2 hours

>French poof
>not liking CD
Checks our

Yes

No, that's (You)

Yes, glad you agree OP.

Yea Forumss favorite youtuber

>no strong characters

there was one (1) female leader viking who had one (1) line of dialogue after the raid on the russian village. So, I must say NORTHMAN is not quite kino of the highest order.

Attached: faggot.jpg (1280x960, 271.02K)

someone told me that the bitch with the braces was an albino niggeress, is that true?

You feel powerful or something? Lmao.

No she's a Lithuanian model/actress

Attached: 1580169093035.jpg (1172x659, 150.22K)

Identity politics have gotten so bad that people will literally cheer for objectively shit movies just because of the racial makeup of the cast. It goes both ways.

It’s gotten so bad that regardless of what you do and who you cast, you’re cutting off half of the population from watching and liking your film.

At this point we don’t even have to make movies anymore. Just make movie trailers

So now that a person just repeats everything this board says, you’re gonna suddenly disagree? How contrarian are you fags

he voted for Biden

Except it's an objectively good film regardless of your political orientation.

why is it flopping

He's Scottish and has no American citizenship so he can't vote.

Are you saying that because you genuinely enjoyed the plot and the characters? Or because you’re happy it’s all white?
Idk. All movies are flopping nowadays. The woke ones and the ones geared for whitey. Politics has gone too far.

lol fuck no, his takes are mostly shite

Because I enjoyed it and I don't live in a country with a culture war so I don't have to give a shit about politics and can just enjoy things for what they are. I enjoy so called woke films sometimes as long as they're not too over the top and I loved The Northman.

Then you’re one of the rare sane humans left. There are leftists boycotting this movie. And likewise there are right wingers cheering this movie on. Both sides haven’t even watched the movie yet

not yet

fuck off film

i enjoyed the plot and characters because they were all white :^) problem libtard?

based

>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT

>CD
>Reddit
Pick one

Imagine saying this unironically.

It was a good movie... not a great movie... just good. Visuals were good. The fighting was good but not enough. The story was run of the mill. It did nothing to push the envelope. 7/10

Yeah. Why are you quoting me?

FUCK OFF user.
GO AWEH NAOW.

>NOOOOOOOO YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE A GOOD LOOKING STYLISH VIOLENT PERIOD PIECE
>YOU... YOU JUST AREN'T OKAY!

Attached: Screenshot_20220429-151529150 (1).png (1003x1027, 172.81K)

>le both sides
trying to compare the Northman to today's woke movies is pretty disingenuous. Woke movies will have black characters actively talking about muh oppression and muh wypipo. I was watching The Batman last week with some friends, and when Catwoman said the "white rich bastards" line, they all started booing. And they're not even le epic Yea Forums racists, unlike myself. Even otherwise decent movies will have shit like this dragging them down.
Just because this movie doesn't follow the same pattern doesn't make it "the film to end all woke" even if people here jokingly pretend so. And just because the cast is all white, it's not like the characters have lines like "boy, i sure like living in our ethnically homogenous society, with no darkies to be seen."
There is nothing stopping blacks from enjoying this movie, but there is almost always something stopping whites from enjoying woke movies.

I will now watch your kino.

Lmao.

imagine how many things you'd enjoy if you didn't know about Yea Forums

>Northman is good because... it is bad
youtu.be/yAllPGy0mH0

-ACK

>-ACK
Yes that's exactly what an Ameritranny would say to a Scotsman

The critical drinker is cringe as fuck, real Yea Forumsirtuosi watch Filmento

Why does this look like the VVitch

Filmento is dog shit and you know it

never said you couldn't like it, if you do your opinion is just shit

yes

Attached: 1608977620666.png (969x1024, 608K)

You contradicted yourself retard

niggers cant go one second without being the center of attention

allowing you to have a shit opinion is not a contradiction

yeah NOW it’s bad
lmao kill your self

>PARTAGER
>EXTRAIT
French is a really stupid language

>le faggot drinker
Fuck off back to twitter you worthless tranny

Attempting some reverse psychology huh tranny?

Love to see what kind of story you don't consider run of the mill

>he says, writing in a language that is heavily influenced by it

I wish the Normans never invaded

>NO U
great point, but go suck le drinking faggots dick somewhere else know. I suggest twitter because that's where you came from

I don't like Hollywood's definition of a strong woman. If a woman isn't attractive, supportive, cool or a combination of the three then there's no reason to have them in a film or a genre specifically designed to cater to male interest. Anyone insisting otherwise is to be ignored. The content isn't for them. The world turns.

Attached: 1626929242992.jpg (1026x828, 197.74K)

England would never reach relevance without French-Norman ruling class

>you came from [site I don't like]
suck my pp